39 I don't recall, I don't remember to the FBI

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? Come on folks, tell us again how she's the most qualified person to ever run for the office.

So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? Come on folks, tell us again how she's the most qualified person to ever run for the office.

You mean she doesn't remember detailed stuff from things that happened four to eight years ago?

Most of us wouldn't.

Why did she blame it on her concussion? And how did she suddenly remember all those details in her congressional testimony which also occurred after the concussion? Oh, that's right, according to Comey, she lied to congress.

Who is Chelsea's bio daddy?

Hillary = I can't remember

Why did you loot Vince Foster's office the night of his "suicide?"

Did you pass the DC Bar exam?

Did Webster Hubbell really do the work for Castle Grande that you billed for?

But you said under oath he did!!!

Even if he did, isn't that BILLING FRAUD on your part?

Hillary = F@@# YOU, you deplorable sexist member of the vast right wing conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!

Moot point. It's over, done.

FBI director: Clinton did not lie to FBI
FBI Director James Comey says there is no basis to conclude that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI concerning her handling of classified materials.

See video here:
FBI director: Clinton did not lie to FBI - CNN Video

You mean she doesn't remember detailed stuff from things that happened four to eight years ago?

Most of us wouldn't.

I don't believe she was being asked what she ate for breakfast on April 4, 2012.

Why did she blame it on her concussion? And how did she suddenly remember all those details in her congressional testimony which also occurred after the concussion? Oh, that's right, according to Comey, she lied to congress.

And when Comey recommends an indictment for that, and gets a conviction in front of a jury of 12 DC residents, I'll take your whelping seriously.

Look, guy, the thing is, I don't care about E-mails or who said what to who.

Your side nominated a crazy Nazi. That's the only issue in this election.

Moot point. It's over, done.

FBI director: Clinton did not lie to FBI
FBI Director James Comey says there is no basis to conclude that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI concerning her handling of classified materials.

See video here:
FBI director: Clinton did not lie to FBI - CNN Video

Is it, did she suddenly regain her memory? Also why didn't you answer the question?

And when Comey recommends an indictment for that, and gets a conviction in front of a jury of 12 DC residents, I'll take your whelping seriously.

Look, guy, the thing is, I don't care about E-mails or who said what to who.

Your side nominated a crazy Nazi. That's the only issue in this election.

Just like the hildabitch, you just can't answer direct questions and like her all you got is deflection.

She has done it her entire professional life.

Hillary Clinton’s Legacy of Scandal

Do you recall the slime that was Whitewater, in which the Clintons dissembled and lied while their former business partners went to jail? Do you remember Mrs. Clinton earning $100,000 in profit in 1979 on a $1,000 investment over the course of only 9 months in volatile cattle futures, about which she knew nothing, thanks to help from a highly placed Tyson Foods connection? Tyson profited handsomely in Arkansas, with state loans and appointments.

We are to believe that Clinton studied the Wall Street Journal to achieve a feat against which the odds were one in 250 million. Do you recall the Rose Law Firm billing records that magically appeared in Mrs. Clinton’s White House office, years after they had been subpoenaed? Or the death of Vince Foster under rather extraordinary and inexplicable circumstances, and the lies and cover-up that followed? Do you recall that while testifying before congressional investigators as first lady, she answered “I don’t know” or “I don’t remember” 250 times?

She has done it her entire professional life.

Hillary Clinton’s Legacy of Scandal

Do you recall the slime that was Whitewater, in which the Clintons dissembled and lied while their former business partners went to jail? Do you remember Mrs. Clinton earning $100,000 in profit in 1979 on a $1,000 investment over the course of only 9 months in volatile cattle futures, about which she knew nothing, thanks to help from a highly placed Tyson Foods connection? Tyson profited handsomely in Arkansas, with state loans and appointments.

We are to believe that Clinton studied the Wall Street Journal to achieve a feat against which the odds were one in 250 million. Do you recall the Rose Law Firm billing records that magically appeared in Mrs. Clinton’s White House office, years after they had been subpoenaed? Or the death of Vince Foster under rather extraordinary and inexplicable circumstances, and the lies and cover-up that followed? Do you recall that while testifying before congressional investigators as first lady, she answered “I don’t know” or “I don’t remember” 250 times?

Followed by this in the NYTimes:

"Essay;Blizzard of Lies
By WILLIAM SAFIRE
Published: January 8, 1996

• Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

1. Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

Forum List

Back