3,500 Russian KIAs

No I am reading the news doofus....not your pillow dreams here.

Russian armor is close to the city...Russian military has entered the city. Did it cost them? Well yeah it did.

Read it for yourself.

Jo

The Russian progress slowed significantly by the second day. Kyiv remains under the control of Ukrainians and Ukrainians are proving that they have the courage to defend their country:

Kyiv is not a simple place where the Russians can just walk around,” said Serhiy Prytula, a television celebrity turned politician who joined Ukraine’s Maidan democratic uprising in 2014 and this week put on a uniform as a volunteer fighter. “I think they have some mistaken illusions if they imagine this is a country where people are afraid.”

"Putin’s goal of securing a quick victory has been thwarted in several places, including Kyiv and the second-largest city Kharkiv."

"With Russian heavy vehicles halted for now on Kyiv’s outskirts, young people have been gathering in bars, restaurants, and other sites around the city to make Molotov cocktails."

I mean it isn't impossible, but that is a huge amount of casualties for 2 days.

That is more than 20 years of US deaths in Afghanistan
If that number is accurate, the Russians are getting smacked around pretty good. Even if they only scored 1,000 KIAs, that still a healthy body count for the Yooks.

NATO needs to be airdropping weapons and ammunition to the Yooks. But, that isn't happening. The NATO countries are looking like pussies right about now.

I understand that Germany just agreed to send a thousand anti-tank rocket launchers and 500 stingers missiles to the Ukrainian army and four or five other countries have agreed to send weapons as well.

Young Russian tank crew captured.

As always, old men in government sending young "kids" to fight battles they probably don't even understand

Forum List

Back