Something has got to be done about the police.

OMG!
The purpose of education is to teach one how to continue to teach themselves.
All Life and any career path is most effective if pursued with ongoing learning and enhancement.

Your rough and rude attempt at a "When did you stop beating your spouse?" displays how ignorant and/or uninformed on this topic and issues you are. OR - how much you have an agenda of disinformation.

I can't speak for other parts of the country (haven't researched such) but here in my State most(not all) Law Enforcement hired positions require at least two-year degree(Associates) in "Criminal Justice" and many to most prefer(require) at least a four year Bachelors.

As for my county, our Sheriff's Dept*. oversees certification of local municipal police depts. and also handles county wide Emergency Management Services (EMS) such as dealing with Natural disasters and civil disorder, etc.

* The "Sheriff" is an elected position. Such person is the main head/CEO of the Sheriff's Dept. for the county.

Whatcom County Sheriff's Office​

The Whatcom County Sheriff’s Office has a staff of 190 employees under the leadership of Sheriff Donnell "Tank" Tanksley. The Sheriff’s Office is comprised of three bureaus: Law Enforcement and Investigations, Corrections (including the main jail and the Interim Work Center), and Civil and Support Services. In addition, the Division of Emergency Management serves to enhance the safety of citizens in the event of a natural or man-made disaster.
Document

For the many posting here that are full of ignorance and need to be informed;
EXCERPT:
The basic requirements to be a Deputy Sheriff or Corrections Deputy are:

• Requires a high school diploma or GED
  • College-level coursework in the area of corrections, law enforcement, law and justice, police science or social services is desired, but not required
Among other special requirements, a successful candidate, must:
  • Be a citizen of the United States or lawful permanent resident
  • Be at least 21 years of age
  • Read and write the English Language
  • Have a driver's license and a driving record that meets County standards
  • Pass testing including:
    • Written - administered through Public Safety Testing - see Hiring Process Tab
    • Physical agility - administered through Public Safety Testing - see Hiring Process Tab
    • Background check
    • Physical examination
    • Psychological examination
    • Polygraph test
    • Other civil service examinations
  • Prospective applicants should check our list of automatic disqualifiers (PDF) before applying
Corrections Deputy Recruitment Brochure

Sheriff's Deputy Recruitment Brochure

FYI & FWIW
FWIW, I did not vote for this low-level experience "Political" candidate.
Unfortunately, our Libturd dominated local voter base did. ... :rolleyes:

Bullshit. They are informed anbout the situation when they are dispatched to the scene. In the OP they tortured this man for 16 hours. The excuses need to end.
Sorry 'Charlie'* ...

My real world experience is that rarely are the LEO officers in the field FULLY informed on the situation they are being dispatched to.

Most often the "911 Dispatcher" has vague and sketchy information, based upon similar proved by the caller; to relay to the responding officers who are going into a tense and dangerous~life threatening situation with only partial information; some to most of which may be inaccurate!

You REALLY need to find a way to "GAME" similar situations to get a gauge and understanding of what LEOs are facing. Especially ones where you may be a black LEO responding to a situation involving white suspects!

Your perspectives and perceptions of reality are very limited.
Thank "Gawd"~"Goddess" we don't have you involved in dealing with relations with an Alien, non-terrestrial species!
You'd likely get this planet involved in a war and/or destruction before such a mistake could be corrected!:rolleyes:

* See decades old commercial about canned tuna brands. ....
:rolleyes:

What a lying sack of shyte you are!

I answered your "question" and then some.

Get a grip on reality and try being authentic!
So if their job is more dangerous, then they should be required to go through more training, like I said. Awesome. Glad we agree.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
To your simple and confused mind, maybe.
There are nuances which I've pointed out in posts since.
Likely beyond your grasp to comprehend and understand. :rolleyes::cool::mad:
I understand that a more dangerous job should involve more training. You know, like I said from the beginning. I‘m glad we eventually agreed on that.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Sorry 'Charlie'* ...

My real world experience is that rarely are the LEO officers in the field FULLY informed on the situation they are being dispatched to.

Most often the "911 Dispatcher" has vague and sketchy information, based upon similar proved by the caller; to relay to the responding officers who are going into a tense and dangerous~life threatening situation with only partial information; some to most of which may be inaccurate!

You REALLY need to find a way to "GAME" similar situations to get a gauge and understanding of what LEOs are facing. Especially ones where you may be a black LEO responding to a situation involving white suspects!

Thank "Gawd"~"Goddess" we don't have you involved in dealing with relations with an Alien, non-terrestrial species!
You'd likely get this planet involved in a war and/or destruction before such a mistake could be corrected!:rolleyes:

Sorry 'Charlie'* ...

What you don't know when yu assume are things like, I spent 30 years working in various cities. I know cops in those cities. I went to school with cops. So I understand the job from the perspective of what they have told me. I worked with the justice system doing case management of people released from prison to make them empoyable. I worked with juvenile criminals. I have been at police calls because of clients. So I don't need any lecture from your punk ass about reality. Police are mad because the public who pays their salaries are holdng them accountable. You can't shoot a civilian who is unarmed in war, you can't beat up a cvilian in a war just because they resist you with either, but police can do it here. And don't you think that a person in war has less time and more stress than a cop on the streets here? Stop making excuses for the assholes who misuse the badge.

Police have been found in violation of the constitution all over this country, so then fuck the excuses, something has to be done about the police.

Last edited:
What you don't know when yu assume are things like, I spent 30 years working in various cities. I know cops in those cities. I went to school with cops. So I understand the job from the perspective of what they have told me. I worked with the justice system doing case management of people released from prison to make them empoyable. I worked with juvenile criminals. I have been at police calls because of clients. So I don't need any lecture from your punk ass about reality. Police are mad because the public who pays their salaries are holdng them accountable. You can't shoot a civilian who is unarmed in war, you can't beat up a cvilian in a war just because they resist you with either, but police can do it here. And don't you think that a person in war has less time and more stress than a cop on the streets here? Stop making excuses for the assholes who misuse the badge.

Police have been found in violation of the constitution all over this country, so then fuck the excuses, something has to be done about the police.
Ghetto rats have been found in violation of laws and the Constitution all over this country as well, Komrade.
Their violations aren't because of "lack of training" but because of lack of ethics, conscience, and morality. :rolleyes:

Make up whatever tales about yourself you want Komrade, it was established long ago you are a liar and a fabricator.
It was established long ago that nothing is ever your fault or responsibility, it's always "whitey's fault".
This is you;
iu

Last edited:
You have an odd way of not realizing I'm saying YOU also could use a lot more training !
I’m not the subject here. Your attempt at hominem really just shows how weak you are at debating your point, especially considering that you’re flinging insults at me while simultaneously agreeing with my point.

Very odd.

Are you done with the childish insults yet? Perhaps we can get back to the subject here - the thing you agreed with me on.

Ghetto rats have been found in violation of laws and the Constitution all over this country as well, Komrade.
Their violations aren't because of "lack of training" but because of lack of ethics, conscience, and morality. :rolleyes:

Make up whatever tales about yourself you want Komrade, it was established long ago you are a liar and a fabricator.
It was established long ago that nothing is ever your fault or responsibility, it's always "whitey's fault".
This is you;
iu
I don't have to make up anything. The record of American white racist police speaks for itself.

"There has been a long-standing scourge of white supremacy and racial capitalism, as well as slavery and its legacy, in the U.S. in which two systems of law exist: one for white people and another for people of African descent. Under color of law, Black people are targeted, surveilled, brutalized, maimed and killed by law enforcement officers with impunity, as being Black is itself criminalized and devalued. Invariably, when a police killing of a person of African descent is known to have been unjustified, it is dismissed as merely the action or collective actions of “a few bad apples.” This excuse obscures the real problem, however, which is structural racism, embedded in the U.S. legal and policing systems."

-Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S.

"The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence."

GBD 2019 Police Violence US Subnational Collaborators, Fatal police violence by race and state in the USA, 1980–2019: a network meta-regression, The Lancet , VOLUME 398, ISSUE 10307, P1239-1255, OCTOBER 02, 2021, https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01609-3/fulltext

"The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S."

-National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild as part of the Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S., page 16

Don't try talking to me about immorality after 405 years of white male immorality, 405 years of white males lacking conscience, and 405 years of white males lackIng ethics. This is whiy you support the ultimate example of the 405 years of white male, feral, thuggish, savage, animalistic, immoral behavior for President of this country, Dumb Donald Trump the 78 year old white privilege, entitlement mentality, white victim, inheritance baby.

You're out of your paygrade here son. Stick with your right wing white whining about nothing buddies. If you think what Jasmine Crockett did to Space Laser nut case was bad, it will look like childs play compared to what I will do to you.

But did he stab him?

There's always more to the story. Maybe the kid stabbed his father and thought he was dead. Anyway there is no need to smear the legacy of the 59 (so far) Officers who died in the line of duty this year and the 378 Officers who were shot in the line of duty in 2023, over an incident in Fontana, Ca.

I'm just curious........why didn't you bother to read the article before commenting?

No there doesn't.

Not unless that is authorized by the Constitution. Each local jurisdiction needs to deal with their problem in their own ways you authoritarian communist.

Get yoar boot heal off of the people's necks.
Yes there has to be. There is nothing authoritarian about it. Police in every local jurisdiction are given the right to kill, so then when they have that much power and local authorities cannot control them, then the federal government must. Therefore national standards of policing are necessary.

So Perez was too stupid to ask for a lawyer.

Yes, he had mental illness issues amplified by the fact the cops refused to allow him to take his medication.

These officers are so stupid to not even be able to understand that even if the guy had killed this father any confession would have been thrown out.

The entire police force here needs disbanded and started over. It's another instance where we must pass laws that make it illegal for cops to lie to try and get a confession. They mentally tortured this guy while no crime had even been committed except by them.

Forum List

Back