Rep Jasmine Crockett (D) Thinks She's Smarter Than Any Trump Supporter

Here you go...

If you read it in context, he is talking about American auto dealers will be pummeled by China if he isn’t re-elected.

This drama and misquoting people is so moronic and childish, when do we think we will all grow up?

Here you go...

That's a lie. He was talking about the automobile business. If he gets elected the automobile business will be OK. If he loses there will be a bloodbath for the car business. Such dishonesty. How can you people face yourself in the mirror.

Last edited:
That's a lie. He was talking about the automobile business. If he gets elected the automobile business will be OK. If he loses there will be a bloodbath for the car business. Such dishonesty. How can you people face yourself in the mirror.
Trump meant exactly what he said. That is a dog whistle to his dumbass MAGA minions. No different than Jan 6th.

Trump meant exactly what he said. That is a dog whistle to his dumbass MAGA minions. No different than Jan 6th.
Agree, Trump meant exactly what he said. He said if he wasn't elected the automobile business would be a bloodbath.

It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

I’ve listened to woman speak. She’s dumb as a post.

I'm far smarter than any tRump supporter. Just take yourself, for example. I've shamed you so many times you follow me around every post hoping to get in one good shot.

I mean come on, Kid. People aren't calling you "ShortBus" because you're smart, lol.
You’re not smarter than anyone here. Actually you’re quite foolish.

Definitely desperate.

Maybe get some of your buddies in here to gang up on me? Maybe level the playing field a bit?
Damn you're stupid, I can take you down with my brain tied behind my back. You know how I know you're so God damn stupid? Because you're a Democrat cuck, you have the brains of vermin combing through garbage. Just God damn straight stupid. Congratulations

Forum List

Back