Does the West provoke escalation of the Ukrainian crisis?

Dissident

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2020

In March I published an article dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Ukrainian “revolution”, where I wrote a little about the activities of Western politicians in the initial period of Euromaidan.

But I believe that the role of these politicians in the emergence and escalation of the Ukrainian crisis deserves a more thorough study.​

At the end of 2013, Western politicians constantly emphasized the allegedly peaceful character of Ukrainian protests, although the occupation of the central square of Kiev by Maidanists and the installation of tents there was illegal.

In January 2014, the opposition began to use force more widely. During an attempt to force their way to Ukrainian Parliament in Kyiv, the Maidanists used “Molotov cocktails” – which are incendiary weapons - sticks, etc. In the same month, a policeman was stabbed to death by a Maidanist in Kherson.

But these facts did not cause any criticism from Western politicians. At the end of January 2014, US President Barack Obama said in his State of the Union address:​

In Ukraine, we stand for the principle that all people have the right to express themselves freely and peacefully, and have a say in their country’s future.

Violence in Ukraine continued after the coup d'etat had taken place in February 2014. In early May 2014, about 50 people were killed during clashes in Odesa in just one day – the most of them were burnt to death. But when the new Ukrainian rulers met with Western politicians, these politicians, as far as I know, never demanded to conduct an investigation of the above-mentioned Odesa tragedy; see e.g. a report on the meeting of B. Obama with Ukrainian President P. Poroshenko in early June 2014.

Therefore, it is not surprising that the “investigation” of this tragedy has been lasting in Ukraine for the second decade.

Before the start of the Special Military Operation of the Russian Federation in Ukraine, the Russian leadership asked the West to provide guarantees that Ukraine would not be accepted into NATO, but this request was given a negative response.

And after the start of the above-mentioned Military Operation, British Prime Minister B. Johnson - according to the head of the presidential faction in Ukrainian Parieament - called on the Ukrainian leadership to wage the war; see a quote and video below:​

Moreover, when we had returned from Istanbul, Boris Johnson came to Kiev and said that we would not sign anything with them - and let’s just wage the war!

We can conclude from the above that Western politicians, at the least, did not prevent the escalation of violence in Ukraine before the start of the Special Military Operation of the RF and are still provoking an escalation of the Ukrainian crisis.​

Source

Last edited:
aaf.png

What a sickening display of greed America is showing... as long as we keep making money selling instruments of death this war will not be allowed to stop....
Heartless Monsters have taken over my nation....

In March I published an article dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Ukrainian “revolution”, where I wrote a little about the activities of Western politicians in the initial period of Euromaidan.

But I believe that the role of these politicians in the emergence and escalation of the Ukrainian crisis deserves a more thorough study.​

At the end of 2013, Western politicians constantly emphasized the allegedly peaceful character of Ukrainian protests, although the occupation of the central square of Kiev by Maidanists and the installation of tents there was illegal.

In January 2014, the opposition began to use force more widely. During an attempt to force their way to Ukrainian Parliament in Kyiv, the Maidanists used “Molotov cocktails” – which are incendiary weapons - sticks, etc. In the same month, a policeman was stabbed to death by a Maidanist in Kherson.

But these facts did not cause any criticism from Western politicians. At the end of January 2014, US President Barack Obama said in his State of the Union address:​

Violence in Ukraine continued after the coup d'etat had taken place in February 2014. In early May 2014, about 50 people were killed during clashes in Odesa in just one day – the most of them were burnt to death. But when the new Ukrainian rulers met with Western politicians, these politicians, as far as I know, never demanded to conduct an investigation of the above-mentioned Odesa tragedy; see e.g. a report on the meeting of B. Obama with Ukrainian President P. Poroshenko in early June 2014.

Therefore, it is not surprising that the “investigation” of this tragedy has been lasting in Ukraine for the second decade.

Before the start of the Special Military Operation of the Russian Federation in Ukraine, the Russian leadership asked the West to provide guarantees that Ukraine would not be accepted into NATO, but this request was given a negative response.

And after the start of the above-mentioned Military Operation, British Prime Minister B. Johnson - according to the head of the presidential faction in Ukrainian Parieament - called on the Ukrainian leadership to wage the war; see a quote and video below:

We can conclude from the above that Western politicians, at the least, did not prevent the escalation of violence in Ukraine before the start of the Special Military Operation of the RF and are still provoking an escalation of the Ukrainian crisis.​

Source

And after the start of the above-mentioned Military Operation, British Prime Minister B. Johnson - according to the head of the presidential faction in Ukrainian Parieament - called on the Ukrainian leadership to wage the war; see a quote and video below:

Source

They not only provoke it they started it.

"Does the West provoke escalation of the Ukrainian crisis?"

Yes.
Moreover, all the conflicts of the world, especially the three most dangerous ones - Ukraine, Israel-Palestine and Taiwan - continue only because the U.S. military-industrial complex plants weapons in these conflicts.
Without it, these conflicts would have been over long ago. Much to the dismay of the death-dealers, of course.
There is an expression that a capitalist will sell the rope on which he is hung. Now capitalism is selling a nuclear conflict, that will bury it and all civilization.

Forum List

Back