3,500 Russian KIAs

I thought you meant KIA's........

1645883809664.png

I'm thinking.........WTF do Korean cars have to do with this!!!

ROFL

Silly me.

I'd not trust any causality figures coming out of there right now.....The fog of war is too great and is compounded by those doing the reporting not sure if they are looking at Russian or Ukrainian dead..
Speaking of fog of war....There are reports that some of the captured Russian troops honestly had no idea where they were.

That's a sign of a very rapid advance.....Perhaps they ran off the map they were given. It was quite common when the US 3rd Army was rapidly advancing in Germany.
Or maybe they were put in transports and told that they were going on maneuvers......Need to know and all that.

Nonetheless, there are videos being posted with captured troops, who are truly bewildered as to what's going on.

You see 'heavy price' through American eyes.

This is a country that lost 30M fighting the Nazis.

That was a heavy price.

Now put Ukraine in perspective.
3,500 KIAs in what, 60 hours? Total deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, including non-combat deaths were 4,400. There's no doubt the Russians are paying a heavy price for their objectives.

3,500 KIAs in what, 60 hours? Total deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, including non-combat deaths were 4,400. There's no doubt the Russians are paying a heavy price for their objectives.
Seems like an exaggeration to me...Though Ukraine has claimed to have shot down two troop transport (paratrooper?) planes....That would be at least a couple hundred at once.

There are some other results that can already be seen:
  • international condemnation of Russian actions
  • debunking of the propoganda that Putin put forward justifying his attack on Ukraine
  • NATO allies showing new resolve
  • and Russians protesting Putin's war
Ukrainians are defending their land and families and are proving to be much tougher than Putin had expected.

Given the resolve that Ukrainians have shown, all they need are more weapons and it may be possible for them to oust the Russians.

There are some other results that can already be seen:
  • international condemnation of Russian actions
  • debunking of the propoganda that Putin put forward justifying his attack on Ukraine
  • NATO allies showing new resolve
  • and Russians protesting Putin's war
Ukrainians are defending their land and families and are proving to be much tougher than Putin had expected.

Given the resolve that Ukrainians have shown, all they need are more weapons and it may be possible for them to oust the Russians.

I doubt that Putin is surprised by anything. His march forward has been very benign and infrastructure friendly. His losses are calculated and expected. To date they have not turned off the electricity....
That tells you everything you need to know.

Forum List

Back