Fake Conservative Dares To Attack Trump's Truth Social And The Great Marjorie Greene?? WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Conspiracy theorist and radio host Stew Peters appeared to learn the hard way after his call for US government officials to be executed was censored on Truth Social. Mr Peters, who has fiercely pushed conspiracy theories about Covid in recent months, immediately found himself on the wrong side of Truth Social – which launched on Monday – with a post about children and Covid shots. “I’m ALREADY being censored on Truth Social,” he complained on Telegram. "I said, ‘The people in our government responsible for allowing our kids to be killed with these dangerous Covid shots, should be put on trial and executed,” revealed Mr Peters."

But it gets worse....he then goes on to attack arguably the bravest, most intellectually superior, legislatively effective and greatest Congressperson in the modern era, Marjorie Greene...He essentially calls her a fake and disgusting...wtf?

First of all, how dare this guy lie and say that Trump's totally free-speech social media platform censored him?? That is obviously a lie because Trump doesn't allow for anyone's speech to be cancelled....as long as you do not say things that are negative about Trump, but that is what free-speech is all about... but this guy is right about one thing tho... anyone responsible for this vaccine, like Dr. Fauci and others should be executed for the hundreds of thousands of children they have killed so far....and most of all, this racist black whore in the pic below; she should be the first to be executed.... because she is credited for doing much of the research...why did she design this vaccine to attack mainly white Conservative children??
200413-coronavirus-kizzmekia-corbett-mn-0900.jpg

Now, this doesn't mean Trump should be executed for promoting vaccines, that would be ridiculous -- he obviously wasn't aware that Fauci tricked him into promoting vaccines....but that isn't something that you should be censored for on the only social platform that stands for true free speech -- as long as you don't say bad things about Trump, obviously.

but this guy is right about one thing tho... anyone responsible for this vaccine, like Dr. Fauci and others should be executed for the hundreds of thousands of children they have killed so far....and most of all, this racist black whore in the pic below; she should be the first to be executed.... because she is credited for doing much of the research...why did she design this vaccine to attack mainly white Conservative children??
View attachment 607213

I have not heard of that woman..

have heard some theories about the vax being designed.. no, wait.. that was actually my own "paranoid" htought that made think the vax was designed to harm..

This is the first accusation I've heard that may substantiate my suspicions..

Can you explain more about this topic? What r your sources?

Forum List

Back