Why Doesn’t Trump Visit the 1/6 Insurrectionists Who Are Serving Their Sentences?

He should. That way he can become familiar with prison life. Which is where he belongs.

Btw, Trump doesn't give a shit about the idiots who rioted for him.

It sure looks that way. He’s had 4 years to visit them...still has not. I’m sure most of them feel betrayed by their leader having forgotten all about them; except to fundraise off of them.

Not enough TV cameras?

That is my guess.

Any other thoughts on why he’s not visiting the guys he said he “loves” and considers to be heroes?
He very well may not be allowed to.

Prisons do not let just anyone in to visit inmates. It depends on the prison but they always control who they allow to visit. They may have a lot of reasons not to allow him

He very well may not be allowed to.

Prisons do not let just anyone in to visit inmates. It depends on the prison but they always control who they allow to visit. They may have a lot of reasons not to allow him
Poor Donald...always the victim.

I guess having an accused felon visiting a convicted felon is a bad look. LOL

Poor Donald...always the victim.

I guess having an accused felon visiting a convicted felon is a bad look. LOL
No victim it is simply that your question is a meaningless one if you do not know the policies of the specific prison.

Some have been occasionally been known to let politicians in who want to score points but others do not,

Once again it depends on their policies and they can in fact say no to anyone they wish.

Until you know what they allow or do not it is a moot point

No victim it is simply that your question is a meaningless one if you do not know the policies of the specific prison.

Some have been occasionally been known to let politicians in who want to score points but others do not,

Once again it depends on their policies and they can in fact say no to anyone they wish.

Until you know what they allow or do not it is a moot point
Instead of making excuses, the blob should make an appearance.

Of course with no microphones or cameras...he can’t fundraise off of it so...it won’t happen.

Instead of making excuses, the blob should make an appearance.

Of course with no microphones or cameras...he can’t fundraise off of it so...it won’t happen.
He has made no excuses, I am simply stating facts. You do not know if he is permitted or not therefore you also do not know if he is allowed to make an appearance.

So you are full of shit

My point is not even about trump it is about the prisons which you are clearly ignorant about hence your stupid assumptions and stupid fucking thread

He has made no excuses, I am simply stating facts. You do not know if he is permitted or not therefore you also do not know if he is allowed to make an appearance.

So you are full of shit

My point is not even about trump it is about the prisons which you are clearly ignorant about hence your stupid assumptions and stupid fucking thread

lol...

Forum List

Back