Why Doesn’t Trump Visit the 1/6 Insurrectionists Who Are Serving Their Sentences?

Believe me I know all too well.
I worked at a prison for many years. I saw them let in an entire heavy metal band called Bobaflex. They visited and spoke to several inmates about starting a music program

On the other hand when the actress ( or actor or whatever ) Ellen Page wanted to come in and vist they refused to allow it.

They had their reasons and I never bothered to learn what they were specifically. The same story happens all the time with average visitors

I worked at a prison for many years. I saw them let in an entire heavy metal band called Bobaflex. They visited and spoke to several inmates about starting a music program

On the other hand when the actress ( or actor or whatever ) Ellen Page wanted to come in and vist they refused to allow it.

They had their reasons and I never bothered to learn what they were specifically. The same story happens all the time with average visitors
Yep.

They’re not political prisoners.

They were found guilty of attacking police officers in many cases.

I’m a big fan of folks who attack cops being put in jail. You? Not so much.
Trump is a quality person, he is going to let them go this fall. Hallelujah

Let him visit his fellow “criminals”.

No way would that be alllowed.

This may be the dumbest thread ever,

First time offenders of non-violent misdemeanor level charges normally get a fine and/or probation. But you Marxist country killing maggots know all of this.
Can you name those who got jail time from 1/6 who fit your description?
or no charges at all like MINN, PORT, SEA, STL, Kenosha, burning 1000s’ of Police cars etc.
False.

96 Posts moved to New Thread in the Badlands, "Candy's Off Topic and Off Topic Response thread Why Doesn’t Trump Visit the 1/6 Insurrectionists Who Are Serving Their Sentences?"

The topic of this thread Why Doesn’t Trump Visit the 1/6 Insurrectionists Who Are Serving Their Sentences?"

Get back on topic and stay on topic, or individual posters will be warned for failure to follow instructions, and automatically be given 5 days off as a gentle reminder.

Also, Do Not Respond to this announcement in thread or Open Forum
. If you have a complaint, contact me or Mod of choice in PM. Failure follow this instruction will result in 10 days off.

Thread has be cleaned.
Enjoy Both Threads in appropriate Zone for Discussion and tactics appropriate to the Zone.

How is they were acting under his direction? He told them to "Peacefully" protest.
He also told them to fight like hell.
He also told them the election had been stolen from them in spite of evidence that it hadn't.
Just another example of this twat-waffle never really saying what he means or meaning what he says.

Forum List

Back