Why people get shot by cops

Some get shot because they are following instructions of the cop.

All police shootings are not justified, or good. All police shootings are not bad. I myself never criticize a shooting where a gun was present, especially in the hands of the baddie. But I do criticize a shooting where there was no weapon. I especially criticize shootings where the cop shot because he was afraid the baddie “might” have a weapon. Under those standards, every cop is a potential threat. They might decide anyone around them might be armed, thus justifying their random shooting at anyone and everyone.

No liar, those people didn't get shot because they did what the cop said. Off topic and trolling.

Yes they did. In the first one the cop ordered the man to get his identification. The man reached into the truck to get it, and then was ordered by the shouting cop out of the truck, he again obeyed instantly, and was shot. As an aside, this shooting was not only ruled unjustified, but the cop as convicted for it.

In the second, a crippled man reached for a cane. The cop shot him. That shooting was also ruled unjustified. Although the cop was not charged with a crime. He was punished administratively.

In the third. The cop said show me your hands, and the young airman threw his hands straight up, and was shot. Shall I continue? In each of these, they were doing what the cop told them to. Look at your taillight that is out. Reacting instantly to the orders of the cop. Attempting to obey the orders of the cop. In the last, the cops did not recognize the person they were there backing up, and shot their own cop. There are more, probably as many as you find where the baddie was indeed a baddie. You posted the thread why cops shoot people, and what? You didn’t expect someone to actually respond to your parade of propaganda?

How about this one? Why did the cop shoot the man laying on the ground, with his hands held way up in the air?

According to police. This fellow lunged at them in an aggressive manner. I don’t see any lunge. Do you?

Dallas Cops Shoot Mentally Ill Man Standing in the Street

Nonsense.

Are you saying these shootings did not happen? I said in my first reply. All police shootings are not good. I said all were not bad. I even described the standards I use before I criticize the actions of the police. There are some exceptions. The police firing six hundred rounds at bank robbers and killing the hostage was one. My reason there was most cops shooting could not even see the bad guys. Poor fire discipline.

No troll, I'm saying they have nothing to do with this OP. The OP and ALL the videos I posted here show criminals engaging in behavior that got them shot. If you are too stupid to see that then go home. I only saw one of your videos, the one with they guy laying on the ground with his hands up. His actions are NOT why he got shot. After that happened the stupid fucking cop even admitted he didn't know why he shot him, and that cop should burn! Now back to your dumb ass, all you are doing is trolling here showing just exactly what liberal scum do all day. Deny deny deny deflect deflect.

All police shootings are not justified, or good. All police shootings are not bad. I myself never criticize a shooting where a gun was present, especially in the hands of the baddie. But I do criticize a shooting where there was no weapon. I especially criticize shootings where the cop shot because he was afraid the baddie “might” have a weapon. Under those standards, every cop is a potential threat. They might decide anyone around them might be armed, thus justifying their random shooting at anyone and everyone.

No liar, those people didn't get shot because they did what the cop said. Off topic and trolling.

Yes they did. In the first one the cop ordered the man to get his identification. The man reached into the truck to get it, and then was ordered by the shouting cop out of the truck, he again obeyed instantly, and was shot. As an aside, this shooting was not only ruled unjustified, but the cop as convicted for it.

In the second, a crippled man reached for a cane. The cop shot him. That shooting was also ruled unjustified. Although the cop was not charged with a crime. He was punished administratively.

In the third. The cop said show me your hands, and the young airman threw his hands straight up, and was shot. Shall I continue? In each of these, they were doing what the cop told them to. Look at your taillight that is out. Reacting instantly to the orders of the cop. Attempting to obey the orders of the cop. In the last, the cops did not recognize the person they were there backing up, and shot their own cop. There are more, probably as many as you find where the baddie was indeed a baddie. You posted the thread why cops shoot people, and what? You didn’t expect someone to actually respond to your parade of propaganda?

How about this one? Why did the cop shoot the man laying on the ground, with his hands held way up in the air?

According to police. This fellow lunged at them in an aggressive manner. I don’t see any lunge. Do you?

Nonsense.

Are you saying these shootings did not happen? I said in my first reply. All police shootings are not good. I said all were not bad. I even described the standards I use before I criticize the actions of the police. There are some exceptions. The police firing six hundred rounds at bank robbers and killing the hostage was one. My reason there was most cops shooting could not even see the bad guys. Poor fire discipline.

This is 99.9999% of why shootings happen assholes. Cop’s put their life on the line everyday and to put up with shit like ol’ mom was perpetrating. Where was Colin Kaepernick flying in with his cape to save the day?

Nonsense.

No troll, I'm saying they have nothing to do with this OP. The OP and ALL the videos I posted here show criminals engaging in behavior that got them shot. If you are too stupid to see that then go home. I only saw one of your videos, the one with they guy laying on the ground with his hands up. His actions are NOT why he got shot. After that happened the stupid fucking cop even admitted he didn't know why he shot him, and that cop should burn! Now back to your dumb ass, all you are doing is trolling here showing just exactly what liberal scum do all day. Deny deny deny deflect deflect.

You titled the thread why people get shot by cops. Not me. You were trying to push the propaganda that all people shot by cops deserved it. I merely pointed out the other side of the argument. Each shooting or use of force should not be viewed as justified unless something forces us to question it. John Geer is a good example of that.

Nonsense.

This is 99.9999% of why shootings happen assholes. Cop’s put their life on the line everyday and to put up with shit like ol’ mom was perpetrating. Where was Colin Kaepernick flying in with his cape to save the day?

76B512C2-8B7E-46C5-A573-EAFC0158C371.jpeg

Here you go.

So, why was she pulled over?

The officer was obviously not trained how to not escalate a situation. The driver feared for her life. Note how they got out when they were in a safe place.

Nonsense.

You titled the thread why people get shot by cops. Not me. You were trying to push the propaganda that all people shot by cops deserved it. I merely pointed out the other side of the argument. Each shooting or use of force should not be viewed as justified unless something forces us to question it. John Geer is a good example of that.

Listen you lying troll NOWHERE in the op did I use the phrase " all people". You are simply another lying troll trying to deflect, like you are known for.

Here you go.

The officer was obviously not trained how to not escalate a situation. The driver feared for her life. Note how they got out when they were in a safe place.

Simple traffic stop, criminal lover. However, I don't think the cop should have shot at them when they drove off because of the kids in the car. But her actions caused the whole situation.

Here you go.

You are a complete shit bag Marxist. She should have her kids sent to foster homes. Irresponsible mom. What the fuck was she in fear of... a drug test for the PCP this bitch was on?

Forum List

Back