Rand Paul on the "defense" spending bill.

Rand Paul never stops being a Douche

I know. Isn't it great?

But, hey, somebody's gotta tell it like it actually is. It is a given that the truth will naturally sting the ears of the America last lobby when one with the courage to speak it is heard.

Establishment Republicans sure as heck don't have the fortitude. They'll throw American prosperity under the bus just as soon as a Democrate will if the lobby money is right.

I know. Isn't it great?

But, hey, somebody's gotta tell it like it actually is. It is a given that the truth will naturally sting when one with the courage to speak it is heard.

Establishment Republicans sure as heck don't have the fortitude. They'll throw American prosperity under the bus just as soon as a Democrate will if the lobby money is right.
No, actually the man is a Douche
He opposes any spending no matter how badly needed

No, actually the man is a Douche
He opposes any spending no matter how badly needed

Yeah? Who is defining American need?

The Congress of the Ukraine?

Heck. I didn't even know that the Ukraine had a Congress. But there it is, observably.

Last edited:
You know he is right... has any of our politicians told us why Russia needs to be defeated or how that will happen and what will happen afterwards or how much this is going to cost and if it will lead to our boots on the ground?......
This is illegal what they are doing to America.... Spending money we don't have... and it makes me sick to see libs just accept a lower standard of living just to follow the democrat's line....

How does printing billions of unfunded dollars to send to the clown in Kiev, stop ICBMs? That is still the only real threat Russia poses to the US.
It keeps Russia busy in Ukraine, which is fine with us, and keeps him out of NATO countries, which is fine with them.

Forum List

Back