Why people get shot by cops

I watch a lot of these on Youtube...the thing I notice is, over and over, the dialogue plays out...

COP: Why did you run?

Runner: I'm afraid of the police....

Cops search subject find 20 individual baggies of drugs packaged for sale, a scale and hundreds in cash...

...or subject has three outstanding warrants...

...or they are driving drunk or suspended/revoked.

Never did the guy run and is totally innocent.

So, does anyone actual believe they ran because they were "afraid of the cops"???

I mean...I supposed they were technically afraid of the cop...in the way all criminals are...they are afraid of getting CAUGHT by the cops...and that's totally different than being in fear of the police just because they are police.
I found that most of the people who get shot is because they have a weapon, and do not drop it and wants to make a issue out of it. Next they tend to have a long criminal past and don't care. Next they are smart asses who want to "see" what a cop would do. (Stupid reason). High on drugs and are Superman. Jerks, looser, mental people, and I am sure there are many more.

I watch a lot of these on Youtube...the thing I notice is, over and over, the dialogue plays out...

COP: Why did you run?

Runner: I'm afraid of the police....

Cops search subject find 20 individual baggies of drugs packaged for sale, a scale and hundreds in cash...

...or subject has three outstanding warrants...

...or they are driving drunk or suspended/revoked.

Never did the guy run and is totally innocent.

So, does anyone actual believe they ran because they were "afraid of the cops"???

I mean...I supposed they were technically afraid of the cop...in the way all criminals are...they are afraid of getting CAUGHT by the cops...and that's totally different than being in fear of the police just because they are police.

they might have been afraid of getting busted

Forum List

Back