Why people get shot by cops

Mikrey is such an ass.

I ran a company & we sent delivery trucks up & down the East coast. OPur trucks were well maintainedc & always in good working order. One day in NH, our driver got pulled over for an inspection. My driver felt threatened by the cop as he kept fondling his nightstick. He locked the door & refused to get out.

According to you assholes, the cops had a right to kill him.

Mikey thinks that because some people are justifiably shot that all cops never ever shoot & kill unarmed people that are no threat. Mikey loves it when a video shows a cop gunning down a man for a broken tailinght. At least if that guy was black. And most of these victims are.

That's not what the OP is about. The OP is CLEARLY about peoples actions causing them too get shot. It's pretty clear, but if you wanna let the liberals troll go ahead.

In fact EVERY video I posted shows peoples actions getting them shot.

Mine too. The first videos I posted showed the people obeying with haste the instructions of the cops. And getting shot. I posted videos of people behaving as non threatening as possible and getting shot.

What you wanted was a cheering section. This is not a cheering section forum. This is political debate. Allow me to reiterate the comment I made in my first reply. All police shootings are not bad. All police shootings are not good. Some are clearly self defense. Some are clearly necessary. Some are reckless. Some are criminal.

But the blanket statement and argument you made was thinly veiled propaganda. It had no basis in truth or fact. Now you can fire up a new thread and hope the moderators side with you creating some sort of closed thread. I doubt it. But you can try.

Or you can accept that cops are not always justified in their actions. The cops in Llano Texas are one example. 2/3 of the police department is under indictment. These are not good cops doing a tough job. They are thugs wearing badges.

You call me a liberal. By Georgia standards I am. By San Francisco standards I am a right wing nut.
Liar.

What is the lie in my statement?
I'll tell you liar, but first what I did wrong. I wasn't clear enough in the OP and didn't state that the OP was how peoples actions got them shot. What you lied about was when you accuse me of wanting a cheering section and how I made blanket statements, and you are lib scum. I'm done with you and this thread. I'll start another with the proper OP and you can pound sand troll.

You can’t say I am lying by declaring that you wanted nothing but a cheering section and then call everyone who doesn’t cheer a troll. You prove my point. Create a new thread. I can post those videos again. See you soon Amigo.
You are a liar and a troll. I never asked for any cheering ya lying sack of shit.

Mikrey is such an ass.

I ran a company & we sent delivery trucks up & down the East coast. OPur trucks were well maintainedc & always in good working order. One day in NH, our driver got pulled over for an inspection. My driver felt threatened by the cop as he kept fondling his nightstick. He locked the door & refused to get out.

Mikey thinks that because some people are justifiably shot that all cops never ever shoot & kill unarmed people that are no threat. Mikey loves it when a video shows a cop gunning down a man for a broken tailinght. At least if that guy was black. And most of these victims are.
I don't think anything of the sort liar. And her we bring black into it. Classic libtardism.

Sometimes you can get shot by the police even tho you are laying on the ground and following instructions...and even tho you are not the reason the police were called to begin with...can we agree in that instance, the police officer was wrong? Or are you willing to let a few innocent people get shot in the pursuit of authoritarian worship?
2016-07-21T23-19-16-666Z--1280x720.jpg

Mikrey is such an ass.

Wrong....

People shot to death by U.S. police 2017-2018, by race | Statistic

Here you go.

Majority of the time its because they do something like shoot at a police officer, or try to threaten the life of a police officer -- and sometimes its because the police over-reacted to a perceived threat or in some cases, no threat at all --- in those cases, that is police brutality...

No matter how many times you try to point to something else, police brutality is still something that should be addressed...period..

None of the videos I posted show any police brutality. Some people are just too stupid to understand what they are seeing.

Are you are too stupid to understand what I just wrote -- "Majority of the time its because they do something like shoot at a police officer, or try to threaten the life of a police officer"

I also went on to say that in the instances where it was clearly the police officer's fault, they should be held accountable...you can post 5 million videos, it won't change that fact...

Sometimes you can get shot by the police even tho you are laying on the ground and following instructions...and even tho you are not the reason the police were called to begin with...can we agree in that instance, the police officer was wrong? Or are you willing to let a few innocent people get shot in the pursuit of authoritarian worship?
Douchebag, I commented on this very video the other troll posted and stated exactly what this thread was about but you shit stains don't care. I also posted that the cop in this video should fry! The guy lived and he should get rich. The stupid cop even said later he didn't know why he shot the guy.

Here you go.

Majority of the time its because they do something like shoot at a police officer, or try to threaten the life of a police officer -- and sometimes its because the police over-reacted to a perceived threat or in some cases, no threat at all --- in those cases, that is police brutality...

No matter how many times you try to point to something else, police brutality is still something that should be addressed...period..

None of the videos I posted show any police brutality. Some people are just too stupid to understand what they are seeing.

Are you are too stupid to understand what I just wrote -- "Majority of the time its because they do something like shoot at a police officer, or try to threaten the life of a police officer"

I also went on to say that in the instances where it was clearly the police officer's fault, they should be held accountable...you can post 5 million videos, it won't change that fact...

No shit stain this is not about any of that.

Douchebag, I commented on this very video the other troll posted and stated exactly what this thread was about but you shit stains don't care. I also posted that the cop in this video should fry! The guy lived and he should get rich. The stupid cop even said later he didn't know why he shot the guy.
And in the days where there is more pressure to hold police accountable for their actions -- this guy will be punished -- we have came a long way from when cops were routinely able to get away with shooting innocent people....I could give a fuck if that bothers you or not...

Mikrey is such an ass.

Wrong....

Look you stupid fuck. I am talking about unjustified shootings by law enforcement. Not all shootings. My God, are all you Trumpettes dumber than shit or what.

Mikrey is such an ass.

Wrong....

Look you stupid fuck. I am talking about unjustified shootings by law enforcement. Not all shootings. My God, are all you Trumpettes dumber than shit or what.

Link it then....dumb fuck. You're just making shit up to cover your dumb ass

Mine too. The first videos I posted showed the people obeying with haste the instructions of the cops. And getting shot. I posted videos of people behaving as non threatening as possible and getting shot.

What you wanted was a cheering section. This is not a cheering section forum. This is political debate. Allow me to reiterate the comment I made in my first reply. All police shootings are not bad. All police shootings are not good. Some are clearly self defense. Some are clearly necessary. Some are reckless. Some are criminal.

But the blanket statement and argument you made was thinly veiled propaganda. It had no basis in truth or fact. Now you can fire up a new thread and hope the moderators side with you creating some sort of closed thread. I doubt it. But you can try.

Or you can accept that cops are not always justified in their actions. The cops in Llano Texas are one example. 2/3 of the police department is under indictment. These are not good cops doing a tough job. They are thugs wearing badges.

You call me a liberal. By Georgia standards I am. By San Francisco standards I am a right wing nut.
Liar.

I'll tell you liar, but first what I did wrong. I wasn't clear enough in the OP and didn't state that the OP was how peoples actions got them shot. What you lied about was when you accuse me of wanting a cheering section and how I made blanket statements, and you are lib scum. I'm done with you and this thread. I'll start another with the proper OP and you can pound sand troll.

You can’t say I am lying by declaring that you wanted nothing but a cheering section and then call everyone who doesn’t cheer a troll. You prove my point. Create a new thread. I can post those videos again. See you soon Amigo.
You are a liar and a troll. I never asked for any cheering ya lying sack of shit.

You denounced anyone who did not agree with full throated support as a troll. By process of elimination you demanded only cheers.

945E7BDA-DEEA-4355-9C8E-87E9102D2986.jpeg
86CAD010-3BAF-4416-8D9D-5DC8A84593F2.jpeg
6A7B9DA1-C471-4D6F-B7D8-33550BA754C5.jpeg
8BDA0B7D-FEDF-44BC-8B1F-DDCF2681C0F9.jpeg
0BFF27ED-F68C-413E-89EE-63E0FCB3AEDD.jpeg
BC0B03B8-2DA9-4E85-9D69-E521D0E4EE44.jpeg

Game, set, Match. Someone even complained to the moderators. Sadly for that person the Mods disagreed with that complaint. If your memory is failing there are some treatments available.

Have a nice day.:113:

You denounced anyone who did not agree with full throated support as a troll. By process of elimination you demanded only cheers.

View attachment 215917 View attachment 215918 View attachment 215919 View attachment 215920 View attachment 215921 View attachment 215922

Game, set, Match. Someone even complained to the moderators. Sadly for that person the Mods disagreed with that complaint. If your memory is failing there are some treatments available.

Troll on ya goddam piece of shit.

I have had this strang feeling that sometimes there are to many Cops at the scene helping to arrest one suspect. I hated that and therefore did not call for backup unless a weapon was involved, or a murder had occured. Just think one cop taking down a suspect being recorded as compared to 4 cops taking down a violent suspect.

View attachment 215917 View attachment 215918 View attachment 215919 View attachment 215920 View attachment 215921 View attachment 215922

To paraphrase “The Princess Bride” you keep using that word. I don’t think you know what it means.

Definition of TROLL

You are the one using offensive language in an effort to get an emotional response out of myself and others. It’s not going to work, for a number of reasons. First, I was in the Army for nine years, and heard not to mention used more insults than you’ve probably heard in your entire life. Second, I’m on topic. You said it was the behavior of people who got them shot by Police. I posted behavior videos that disproved your point, thus staying on topic. Now, you’re reduced to name calling showing that you have not evolved beyond gradeschool level, especially with such pathetic insults and name calling.

I don’t know who complained to the Mods. I only know that the Mod wrote me and told me that my posts were on topic. So.... Well I’ll leave that up to you to decide.

I have shown, without any doubt, that any actions you take, including complete compliance, can get you shot. I have demonstrated that the police will shoot for any reason, including surrendering. So no matter what behavior you embrace, it could get you killed by the police, including standing still with your hands up.

Thanks for playing, and I look forward to your next tirade of juvenile insults and rants. Perhaps you’ll surprise me and actually use a good one. It is possible,

I have had this strang feeling that sometimes there are to many Cops at the scene helping to arrest one suspect. I hated that and therefore did not call for backup unless a weapon was involved, or a murder had occured. Just think one cop taking down a suspect being recorded as compared to 4 cops taking down a violent suspect.

I knew a cop once that felt that way. He described situations where everyone had their guns drawn as a "cluster fuck".

To paraphrase “The Princess Bride” you keep using that word. I don’t think you know what it means.

Definition of TROLL

You are the one using offensive language in an effort to get an emotional response out of myself and others. It’s not going to work, for a number of reasons. First, I was in the Army for nine years, and heard not to mention used more insults than you’ve probably heard in your entire life. Second, I’m on topic. You said it was the behavior of people who got them shot by Police. I posted behavior videos that disproved your point, thus staying on topic. Now, you’re reduced to name calling showing that you have not evolved beyond gradeschool level, especially with such pathetic insults and name calling.

I don’t know who complained to the Mods. I only know that the Mod wrote me and told me that my posts were on topic. So.... Well I’ll leave that up to you to decide.

I have shown, without any doubt, that any actions you take, including complete compliance, can get you shot. I have demonstrated that the police will shoot for any reason, including surrendering. So no matter what behavior you embrace, it could get you killed by the police, including standing still with your hands up.

Thanks for playing, and I look forward to your next tirade of juvenile insults and rants. Perhaps you’ll surprise me and actually use a good one. It is possible,
All the videos you posted were off topic. Pretending they are not does not make it so. This Op is not about people getting shot by police. It is about peoples actions that get them shot by police, but you cannot seem to understand that. And then we have your false accusations. Oh well.

Here you go.

So, why was she pulled over?

The officer was obviously not trained how to not escalate a situation. The driver feared for her life. Note how they got out when they were in a safe place.

You are a complete shit bag Marxist. She should have her kids sent to foster homes. Irresponsible mom. What the fuck was she in fear of... a drug test for the PCP this bitch was on?

Getting shot?????????? A woman alone in a casr with her kids. The dumbass cop should have offered to follow her to a safe place.

For what reason?

Here you go.

So, why was she pulled over?

The officer was obviously not trained how to not escalate a situation. The driver feared for her life. Note how they got out when they were in a safe place.

Fucking pussy coward. You walk in a cops shoes for a day. Your a lowlife piece of shit.
Why don't you walk a day in an intelligent person's shoes & see what it is like not to be such a miserable dumbass.

Police are trained to prevent simple situations into growing into large issues.

The woman was obviously afraid to get out.

Police are trained but no amount of training will make an uncooperative subject comply with lawful police orders. In all of these videos the people shot got exactly what they were asking for. In many of the videos the police repeatedly told them to stop and they refused. It's all clear and on video. You just want to troll and like always, be a sad little man.
Was she suspected in a crime? Did she have an open warrant??? People see how some cops treat people. They pound on them, taze them, & even shoot them, because they reached for a wallet. Correct procedure would have been offer to follow the woman to a safe place.

I’m sure he ran the plates. Don’t be a dummy.

Forum List

Back