Why people get shot by cops

we need to militarize Chicago and other high-crime areas. send in boots on the ground, the navy, the army, the whole shebang!

These progressive controlled urban areas that are all rampant with violent crime, I say all of the cops should leave the area and let these Motherfuckers fend for themselves. The survival of the fittest, let them fuckers shoot and kill each other and see what happens...

Where is Judge Dredd when you need him?
Judge Dredd is a make believe person. These videos show real people begging to get shot.

Lighten up sally
Troll somewhere else.

Excuse me? You didn’t need to comment on my post and my point was that we need cops with greater authority. Lighten up sally.
Sorry, there is no excuse for you trolling this. I am showing how people get shot by police and you are trolling.

The purpose of this OP is to show how people get themselves shot by police. Liberals are always crying about how cops are trigger happy killers but if you are honest, from the plethora of videos you can see they are not. All it takes is honesty, something a multitude of liberals lack.

With a thread title like that & posting a pic of a former POTUS, that is nothing but an implied threat.

I thought you weren't very bright but man you just f***ing proved it beyond any doubt.

Have a nice time when the Secrete Service shows up at your basement.

With a thread title like that & posting a pic of a former POTUS, that is nothing but an implied threat.

I thought you weren't very bright but man you just f***ing proved it beyond any doubt.

No, Obama is one of the reasons people get shot by cops, troll.

No, You have clearly made an implied threat against a former POTUS.
Go ahead & play stupid.

Go ahead & play stupid.
You are a goddam liar like all lib scum! Faggot obastard OWNS this shit, and so do traitor SCUM like you!

Some get shot because they are following instructions of the cop.

All police shootings are not justified, or good. All police shootings are not bad. I myself never criticize a shooting where a gun was present, especially in the hands of the baddie. But I do criticize a shooting where there was no weapon. I especially criticize shootings where the cop shot because he was afraid the baddie “might” have a weapon. Under those standards, every cop is a potential threat. They might decide anyone around them might be armed, thus justifying their random shooting at anyone and everyone.

All police shootings are not justified, or good. All police shootings are not bad. I myself never criticize a shooting where a gun was present, especially in the hands of the baddie. But I do criticize a shooting where there was no weapon. I especially criticize shootings where the cop shot because he was afraid the baddie “might” have a weapon. Under those standards, every cop is a potential threat. They might decide anyone around them might be armed, thus justifying their random shooting at anyone and everyone.

No liar, those people didn't get shot because they did what the cop said. Off topic and trolling.

No liar, those people didn't get shot because they did what the cop said. Off topic and trolling.

No trolling; these people are getting shot by cops. Grow up & stop your whining you wittle 3 year old.

Yes they did. In the first one the cop ordered the man to get his identification. The man reached into the truck to get it, and then was ordered by the shouting cop out of the truck, he again obeyed instantly, and was shot. As an aside, this shooting was not only ruled unjustified, but the cop as convicted for it.

In the second, a crippled man reached for a cane. The cop shot him. That shooting was also ruled unjustified. Although the cop was not charged with a crime. He was punished administratively.

In the third. The cop said show me your hands, and the young airman threw his hands straight up, and was shot. Shall I continue? In each of these, they were doing what the cop told them to. Look at your taillight that is out. Reacting instantly to the orders of the cop. Attempting to obey the orders of the cop. In the last, the cops did not recognize the person they were there backing up, and shot their own cop. There are more, probably as many as you find where the baddie was indeed a baddie. You posted the thread why cops shoot people, and what? You didn’t expect someone to actually respond to your parade of propaganda?

How about this one? Why did the cop shoot the man laying on the ground, with his hands held way up in the air?

According to police. This fellow lunged at them in an aggressive manner. I don’t see any lunge. Do you?

Dallas Cops Shoot Mentally Ill Man Standing in the Street

Yes they did. In the first one the cop ordered the man to get his identification. The man reached into the truck to get it, and then was ordered by the shouting cop out of the truck, he again obeyed instantly, and was shot. As an aside, this shooting was not only ruled unjustified, but the cop as convicted for it.

In the second, a crippled man reached for a cane. The cop shot him. That shooting was also ruled unjustified. Although the cop was not charged with a crime. He was punished administratively.

In the third. The cop said show me your hands, and the young airman threw his hands straight up, and was shot. Shall I continue? In each of these, they were doing what the cop told them to. Look at your taillight that is out. Reacting instantly to the orders of the cop. Attempting to obey the orders of the cop. In the last, the cops did not recognize the person they were there backing up, and shot their own cop. There are more, probably as many as you find where the baddie was indeed a baddie. You posted the thread why cops shoot people, and what? You didn’t expect someone to actually respond to your parade of propaganda?

How about this one? Why did the cop shoot the man laying on the ground, with his hands held way up in the air?

According to police. This fellow lunged at them in an aggressive manner. I don’t see any lunge. Do you?

Nonsense.

Go ahead & play stupid.

In that Christian Nation parable tradition of once is an accident, twice is a coincidence; here's in releasing malfeasance of a school safety officer doing his job, but not doing too much of it letting people & children get killed in that immaculate drug conception Federal Lynching churchstate of hate lynching enforcement method of protecting & serving gun toting anarchists like Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount while in all probability training for Islam flying carpet fables for their second coming thru 9/11 getting Americans killed in multiple locations.

Nonsense.

Are you saying these shootings did not happen? I said in my first reply. All police shootings are not good. I said all were not bad. I even described the standards I use before I criticize the actions of the police. There are some exceptions. The police firing six hundred rounds at bank robbers and killing the hostage was one. My reason there was most cops shooting could not even see the bad guys. Poor fire discipline.

Forum List

Back