When will it stop - disproportionate coverage of white cops shooting black perpetrators

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
When will these events stop being talked about so much? We are a country of over 330 million Americans. Unfortunately, we have criminals who are both white and black. Why is it that shooting of whites by cops… which happens far more than those with blacks never get talked about?

Here in Cambodia people from all over the world, asking me why does America have crime surges , and all of these riots associated with BLM? Why are there organizations like BLM and other organizations getting millions of dollars giving press conferences to weak minded fragile white people who will donate to blm and agree that white privilege is real ?

See if people get out of the USA, which many Americans unfortunately don’t they will soon learn that Europeans, Asians, and Africans look at the USA with embarrassment. They all understand that BLM, white privilege, the 400 years a slave project is an utter nonsense, and it is what it is ….a money grab. And that’s what I get from these wonderful people from all over the world asking me

“what is going on with the USA why are there So many problems over there?”

“why are men allowed to go into a woman’s bathroom?

“Why is there so much homelessness in Los Angeles or New York City or Las Vegas”

“Isn’t the USA the richest country in the world and why are these things occurring?”

^I get questions like this all the time from folks all over the world about the USA.

See the media and Hollywood should be talking about the real issues facing the country like record homelessness, crime surges, and the downfall of the middle class. Instead, they’re bombarding us with race nonsense ….Why is it that every case that we can think of that has been brought forth by BLM racists of a white cop shooting a black perpetrator is somehow viewed as the black being innocent??? Most recently allegedly a black man was shot 100 times after he pulled out a gun and shot a cop. Again Pulled out a gun and shot a cop. You would think that this black guy was randomly picked up from the street after doing nothing and then hung from a tree. Nothing like that exist in this country.

I’m so happy to not be in the USA. I haven’t seen one BLM flag or a flag of Ukraine. It’s such a breath of fresh air. I don’t have to walk down the street and see some left-wing fanatic wearing a Biden shirt with a BLM face mask. I love it 🥰

Folks who believe that blacks should get reparations or that whites are privileged are engaging in racism. Black people in Africa owned millions of slaves. We are all descendants of slaves and slave owners. The blm/blacks are oppressed /give us money attitude doesn’t exist in Africa…. the traditional anti-abortion Christians of Africa don’t support BLM. You don’t ever see a BLM sign in Zimbabwe or the Congo.

Last edited:
When will these events stop being talked about so much? We are a country of over 330 million Americans. Unfortunately, we have criminals who are both white and black. Why is it that shooting of whites by cops… which happens far more than those with blacks never get talked about?

Here in Cambodia people from all over the world, asking me why does America have crime surges , and all of these riots associated with BLM? Why are there organizations like BLM and other organizations getting millions of dollars giving press conferences to weak minded fragile white people who will donate to blm and agree that white privilege is real ?

See if people get out of the USA, which many Americans unfortunately don’t they will soon learn that Europeans, Asians, and Africans look at the USA with embarrassment. They all understand that BLM, white privilege, the 400 years a slave project is an utter nonsense, and it is what it is ….a money grab. And that’s what I get from these wonderful people from all over the world asking me

“Why is there so much homelessness in Los Angeles or New York City or Las Vegas”

“Isn’t the USA the richest country in the world and why are these things occurring?”

^I get questions like this all the time from folks all over the world about the USA.

See the media and Hollywood should be talking about the real issues facing the country like record homelessness, crime surges, and the downfall of the middle class. Instead, they’re bombarding us with race nonsense ….Why is it that every case that we can think of that has been brought forth by BLM racists of a white cop shooting a black perpetrator is somehow viewed as the black being innocent??? Most recently allegedly a black man was shot 100 times after he pulled out a gun and shot a cop. Again Pulled out a gun and shot a cop. You would think that this black guy was randomly picked up from the street after doing nothing and then hung from a tree. Nothing like that exist in this country.

I’m so happy to not be in the USA. I haven’t seen one BLM flag or a flag of Ukraine. It’s such a breath of fresh air. I don’t have to walk down the street and see some left-wing fanatic wearing a Biden shirt with a BLM face mask. I love it 🥰

Folks who believe that blacks should get reparations or that whites are privileged are engaging in racism. Black people in Africa owned millions of slaves. We are all descendants of slaves and slave owners. The blm/blacks are oppressed /give us money attitude doesn’t exist in Africa…. the traditional anti-abortion Christians of Africa don’t support BLM. You don’t ever see a BLM sign in Zimbabwe or the Congo.
When will the disproportionate coverage stop?

When the disproportionate shooting of black perpetrators by white cops stops, that is when the coverage too will stop.

Next question.

Last edited:
While I do think nobody cares if a white guy gets shot by the cops, the main issue is why cops kill so many people.

When will it stop?

When white people stop being afraid of blacks.

When society stop catering to blacks.

When the MSM stop only showing stories that get views based on making people angry or scared.

One day it will get to a point where the only way to end this kind of nonsense is to send all the blacks to Africa. There they can finally be free of the tyrannical white man and America will instantly cease to be racist

When blacks and progressives stop creating racism artificially and taking everything out of context to create racism.

When will it stop?

When the disproportionate shooting of black perpetrators by white cops stops, that is when the coverage too will stop.

Next question.

Where are your numbers to support the 'disproportionate shooting of blacks by white cops'?

While I do think nobody cares if a white guy gets shot by the cops, the main issue is why cops kill so many people.

They kill so many people because our society is breeding criminals, and were importing millions of illegals criminals.

Our society backed cops into a corner and reduced their ranks with all that defund the police and preached about hatred and disrespect for the police.

Because our society has let crime and drugs become a real problem.

Because politicians and people in the justice system keep doing their best to enable and empower criminals.

When you do all of those you can't honestly be surprised when more people get shot by the police. Don't want the cops to kill you? Then don't comit crimes, it works quite well for the hundreds of millions Americans every day that don't get killed

They kill so many people because our society is breeding criminals, and were importing millions of illegals criminals.

Our society backed cops into a corner and reduced their ranks with all that defund the police and preached about hatred and disrespect for the police.

Because our society has let crime and drugs become a real problem.

Because politicians and people in the justice system keep doing their best to enable and empower criminals.

When you do all of those you can't honestly be surprised when more people get shot by the police. Don't want the cops to kill you? Then don't comit crimes, it works quite well for the hundreds of millions Americans every day that don't get killed
Amazing how much power you want to give them.
"commit a crime and die" 🤦‍♂️

i saw some dipshit woke asshole claim that 10,000 unarmed black men are killed by police in the USA every year. :laughing0301: :aargh: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner:

The number is more like 10…..not 10,000.

Media reports disproportionately to create flase narratives because they have a not so hidden agenda.

Gotta question the sanity of the folks who cry about the coverage of the police shooting unarmed people but no the fact that the unarmed people are being shot.
Rest of the World think the US policing is madness...

The police are clearly under trained and have 43% less police than Germany... US Cops 22wks training, Germanyt 2.5 yrs...

Add that with handguns being legal and common place...

Of course cops are shooting everyone... They are just trying to survive and if that means shooting US Citizens, it is collateral damage...

Add in an insane prison system and of course this is happening...

This shouldn't be about defunding the police, it should be about funding, training them properly...

It pretty much shocks police forces outside US that they would be not massive avocates for stricter gun laws... Police forces around the world are for very strict gun laws, especially handguns... They would prefer AK-47 instead of handguns, can't conceal AK-47 that easy..

The reality is that Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of interracial violent crimes.

interracialviolencestatisticskjdhkjdsh.JPG

interracialmuderstats2.jpg

interracialviolencestatsjasjkjhadkjhadhh.jpg

The answer is Our Democrats Are Asshole Communists.

Because we have a culture problem in the USA. And a lot of it involves young blacks. Cops are not the problem. They have one of the most high stress jobs in the world at least working in the USA especially in places like Los Angeles,Chicago or Las Vegas.

There are a lot of drug dealers and gang members who carry guns in the USA. That doesn’t exist in other countries. And a lot of other countries where there are guns, they just have a better culture than we do. They don’t have the types of violence we do.

Young white people have a problem with the mass school shootings. Young blacks have the gang problem.

We did not have this type of violence in the early middle 20th century though. So currently tons of other countries have a better culture compared to America but the country that are parents and grandparents built was much better than the filth We have today in the USA.

A Japanese guy I was talking with said it best. I was talking with him at the poker table here in the capital of Cambodia pnomh penh … he was saying that when he visited Los Angeles, he saw a lot of homeless people and felt unsafe certain areas. Of course, that type of crime and danger doesn’t exist anywhere in Japan. So it’s a culture problem in America.

Another guy from Argentina said the same thing when he visited Las Vegas. He would walk down the street and young black folks would harass him and yell at him. One of his friends was robbed. Another guy an Italian guy had a gun pulled on him by a black guy ….he got robbed in Dallas Texas. This filth and degeneracy is unheard of in many countries of the world, but not in America.

And there’s tons of guns here in Cambodia, but not the type of violence that we have in the USA. So it’s not the guns fault. It’s not police officers fault. American culture has a lot of problems today most of it stemming from left wing fanaticism.

Because we have a culture problem in the USA. And a lot of it involves young blacks.
But, isn't it true, that the greater problem is that democrats have destroyed job opportunities leaving many young black men thinking they have no choice?

If housing was affordable, to those graduating high school, would black men be less likely to commit a crime. Housing affordability is controlled by the democrats at the federal and local levels.

If our democrats in government is what you refer to as a cultural problem, I agree

i saw some dipshit woke asshole claim that 10,000 unarmed black men are killed by police in the USA every year. :laughing0301: :aargh: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner:

The number is more like 10…..not 10,000.

Media reports disproportionately to create flase narratives because they have a not so hidden agenda.
Your right, US stopped counting how many they killed decades ago...

Think about that... The US Government Police don't even count the people they kill officially..

When will it stop?

When white people stop being afraid of blacks.

When society stop catering to blacks.

When the MSM stop only showing stories that get views based on making people angry or scared.

One day it will get to a point where the only way to end this kind of nonsense is to send all the blacks to Africa. There they can finally be free of the tyrannical white man and America will instantly cease to be racist

When blacks and progressives stop creating racism artificially and taking everything out of context to create racism.
It’s 100% true that portion of black folks mainly on shows like ESPN and CNN are contributing to the problem. They’re lying about “blacks being oppressed.”

The whole woke/blm narrative has spread like a virus to outlets like espn Netflix and Hollywood. Nobody wants that stuff. That’s why when you look at the ratings nobody watches any kind of show where they insult American history or the shows to the idea that blacks are oppressed.

I still believe that most working class black and whites have the same goals and they love America… the very country that we live in and we’re born in. The left-wing Democrat narrative of today does not represent your average American black or white.

Forum List

Back