Why people get shot by cops

Here you go.

Wow. There was so much stupidity on those civilian's part that it made my head hurt.

Let's be clear. Most of these people are animals who get what they deserve. They have no respect for the law or the officer, and if they weren't doing anything to begin with, end up causing what they get, or at the very least create the few bad cops out there who cross the line probably tired of dealing with this shit. That woman driving the van in the first video, I would so want to bust her ass.

Here you go.

So, why was she pulled over?

The officer was obviously not trained how to not escalate a situation. The driver feared for her life. Note how they got out when they were in a safe place.

Fucking pussy coward. You walk in a cops shoes for a day. Your a lowlife piece of shit.
Why don't you walk a day in an intelligent person's shoes & see what it is like not to be such a miserable dumbass.

Police are trained to prevent simple situations into growing into large issues.

The woman was obviously afraid to get out.

Here you go.

The officer was obviously not trained how to not escalate a situation. The driver feared for her life. Note how they got out when they were in a safe place.

Fucking pussy coward. You walk in a cops shoes for a day. Your a lowlife piece of shit.
Why don't you walk a day in an intelligent person's shoes & see what it is like not to be such a miserable dumbass.

Police are trained but no amount of training will make an uncooperative subject comply with lawful police orders. In all of these videos the people shot got exactly what they were asking for. In many of the videos the police repeatedly told them to stop and they refused. It's all clear and on video. You just want to troll and like always, be a sad little man.

Here you go.

Too afraid to get out of the car, yet so unafraid that she'd rather asphyxiate in a burning car, then come out with a knife in her hand?

Yeah, right.

Here you go.

In none of the examples did the police officers “escalate” the situation. These were idiots being idiots.

The topic is about how people behave to get themselves shot by police. Your videos are off topic.

Really? In this one the people shot by police were standing on the sidewalk. How did their behavior get them shot?

You don't understand English do you? THE THREAD IS ABOUT PEOPLE WHOSE ACTIONS CAUSE THEM TO GET SHOT BY POLICE!

THE THREAD IS ABOUT PEOPLE WHOSE ACTIONS CAUSE THEM TO GET SHOT BY POLICE!

and savanna is pointing out cops are bad shots, and sometimes, people get shot for doing nothing.

The topic is about how people behave to get themselves shot by police. Your videos are off topic.

Really? In this one the people shot by police were standing on the sidewalk. How did their behavior get them shot?

You don't understand English do you? THE THREAD IS ABOUT PEOPLE WHOSE ACTIONS CAUSE THEM TO GET SHOT BY POLICE!

and savanna is pointing out cops are bad shots, and sometimes, people get shot for doing nothing.

That's not what the OP is about. The OP is CLEARLY about peoples actions causing them too get shot. It's pretty clear, but if you wanna let the liberals troll go ahead.

In fact EVERY video I posted shows peoples actions getting them shot.

That's not what the OP is about. The OP is CLEARLY about peoples actions causing them too get shot. It's pretty clear, but if you wanna let the liberals troll go ahead.

your title: Why people get shot by cops

and savannahs posts are showing some get shot because they are in the wrong place, at the wrong time

your title: Why people get shot by cops

and savannahs posts are showing some get shot because they are in the wrong place, at the wrong time
Like I said, every post shows that the people in the video are behaving in a way that causes them to get shot. I have stated that several times to no avail. So let them post off topic. I'll be sure next time to be very specific in my OP and then when they troll, we will see what happens.

Mine too. The first videos I posted showed the people obeying with haste the instructions of the cops. And getting shot. I posted videos of people behaving as non threatening as possible and getting shot.

What you wanted was a cheering section. This is not a cheering section forum. This is political debate. Allow me to reiterate the comment I made in my first reply. All police shootings are not bad. All police shootings are not good. Some are clearly self defense. Some are clearly necessary. Some are reckless. Some are criminal.

But the blanket statement and argument you made was thinly veiled propaganda. It had no basis in truth or fact. Now you can fire up a new thread and hope the moderators side with you creating some sort of closed thread. I doubt it. But you can try.

Or you can accept that cops are not always justified in their actions. The cops in Llano Texas are one example. 2/3 of the police department is under indictment. These are not good cops doing a tough job. They are thugs wearing badges.

You call me a liberal. By Georgia standards I am. By San Francisco standards I am a right wing nut.

Mine too. The first videos I posted showed the people obeying with haste the instructions of the cops. And getting shot. I posted videos of people behaving as non threatening as possible and getting shot.

What you wanted was a cheering section. This is not a cheering section forum. This is political debate. Allow me to reiterate the comment I made in my first reply. All police shootings are not bad. All police shootings are not good. Some are clearly self defense. Some are clearly necessary. Some are reckless. Some are criminal.

But the blanket statement and argument you made was thinly veiled propaganda. It had no basis in truth or fact. Now you can fire up a new thread and hope the moderators side with you creating some sort of closed thread. I doubt it. But you can try.

Or you can accept that cops are not always justified in their actions. The cops in Llano Texas are one example. 2/3 of the police department is under indictment. These are not good cops doing a tough job. They are thugs wearing badges.

You call me a liberal. By Georgia standards I am. By San Francisco standards I am a right wing nut.
Liar.

Liar.

What is the lie in my statement?

Liar.

What is the lie in my statement?
I'll tell you liar, but first what I did wrong. I wasn't clear enough in the OP and didn't state that the OP was how peoples actions got them shot. What you lied about was when you accuse me of wanting a cheering section and how I made blanket statements, and you are lib scum. I'm done with you and this thread. I'll start another with the proper OP and you can pound sand troll.

Forum List

Back