When will it stop - disproportionate coverage of white cops shooting black perpetrators

But, isn't it true, that the greater problem is that democrats have destroyed job opportunities leaving many young black men thinking they have no choice?

If housing was affordable, to those graduating high school, would black men be less likely to commit a crime. Housing affordability is controlled by the democrats at the federal and local levels.

If our democrats in government is what you refer to as a cultural problem, I agree
You mean the Democrat economy with historic unemployment....

US right wing housing policies have a lot to answer for..

Serously have you ever found a problem that you could blame Democrats for in your head

But, isn't it true, that the greater problem is that democrats have destroyed job opportunities leaving many young black men thinking they have no choice?

If housing was affordable, to those graduating high school, would black men be less likely to commit a crime. Housing affordability is controlled by the democrats at the federal and local levels.

If our democrats in government is what you refer to as a cultural problem, I agree
Yes, the greater problem is Democrat leadership and the propaganda from the mass media. In no way would I blame white or black in general.

Well, I also could assign blame to Republicans and Democrats for printing trillions of dollars during the so-called stimulus payments after the lockdowns. That was one of the worst decisions in US history.

I’ve pointed out the cultural problems among young blacks and young whites in the USA that did not exist in the past.

Prices are higher than they’ve ever been. And that should be the number one concern the cost of living in this country. That’s what the media and politician should be talking about. Instead, it’s foreign wars and race stuff.

You mean the Democrat economy with historic unemployment....
US right wing housing policies have a lot to answer for..
Serously have you ever found a problem that you could blame Democrats for in your head
I am unaware of right wing housing policies, feel free to tell me specifically of those policies.

I also dont understand what you said with your last sentence? Is that worded correctly.

Housing policies, did that start as part of the Democrat party's New Deal? What was that gay democrat politician that was in charge of the housing policy during the last housing/banking crisis?

We can throw Bush sr and jr in there as well, but they are RINOs

Yes, the greater problem is Democrat leadership and the propaganda from the mass media. In no way would I blame white or black in general.

Well, I also could assign blame to Republicans and Democrats for printing trillions of dollars during the so-called stimulus payments after the lockdowns. That was one of the worst decisions in US history.

I’ve pointed out the cultural problems among young blacks and young whites in the USA that did not exist in the past.

Prices are higher than they’ve ever been. And that should be the number one concern the cost of living in this country. That’s what the media and politician should be talking about. Instead, it’s foreign wars and race stuff.
Inflation is back down to normal rates and it was shown that inflation was caused by Corporate profits...

Generally there was too many amalgamations, cartels and monopolies in the system bleeding the consumer...

Now which party has put in a Supreme Court which is pro Corporate?
Reduced the US government ability to control them?

Well fucking done GOP... Now they need dumb fucks to blame the Democrats....

The public says 10,000 unarmed black men are murdered by white cops every year.

The reality is 10.

The media is doing their job. Sewing racial discord for the Democrats to take political advantage of.

When will the disproportionate coverage stop?

When the disproportionate shooting of black perpetrators by white cops stops, that is when the coverage too will stop.

Next question.

Why can't liberals follow Bill Maher's honest and admit you no more care about the disproportionate shooting of black perpetrators than you do the disproportionate abortions of black babies?

It's lunchtime here.

Where are you posting from?
I’m in Cambodia 🇰🇭 …. Hope you have a nice lunch.

It’s 1230 at night here

1713375015340.png

I’m playing poker right now. I just found a bag with $10,000 in it and returned it to the front desk and they looked at a camera and got it to the right guy. Was actually a neighbor of mine. I could’ve easily taken the money, and nobody would’ve ever known. But I couldn’t live with myself if I did something like that. Those values are lacking among a portion of young white and Black people in the USA…. They are predominantly left wingers.

Reminded me of when I drop my wallet in a Las Vegas parking lot ant Walmart and a Mexican immigrant saw it and said “sir you lost your wallet.”!

I gave the Mexican guy a reward. I had thousands of dollars, my ID and my debit card in there. The Mexican guy saved the day. No doubt that he is a Catholic like me and we just can’t live with stealing things.

You see that’s what’s lacking wrt BLM people who loot during the BLM riots. It is these types of Christian and community values that are lacking among the mass media and Hollywood who give to the hysterical deranged idea that police officers are racist or something like that.

tons of articles and facts have been posted so many times that proves that “white supremacy” is not an issue with the USA. I’m not going to reiterate the arguments anymore. It’s a waste of time. most blacks and whites knows the facts already. Tons of articles and facts have been posted so many times that proves that white supremacy is not an issue with the USA. I’m not going to reiterate the arguments anymore. It’s a waste of time. Everybody knows the facts already most of us black-and-white people in the USA are united from Christian values and even the non-Christians are united by common sense in good values.

The angle that white supremacy or racism among cops is an issue is done to distract working-class people from the bad economy

Where are your numbers to support the 'disproportionate shooting of blacks by white cops'?
He’s wrong. Many articles, common sense, and life experience proves him wrong. There’s no reason for us to reiterate our arguments over and over again.

Inflation is back down to normal rates and it was shown that inflation was caused by Corporate profits...

Generally there was too many amalgamations, cartels and monopolies in the system bleeding the consumer...

Now which party has put in a Supreme Court which is pro Corporate?
Reduced the US government ability to control them?

Well fucking done GOP... Now they need dumb fucks to blame the Democrats....
Republicans and Democrats gave us the stimulus payments which was a bad decision that wrecked our economy. So I blame both sides.

But we still have high home prices and high interest rates for home loans. So, even if prices came down a little little bit at the grocery store…. the great majority of middle-class Americans can’t afford a house in this country.

Flash mob looting is a relatively new thing. Remember BLM leaders say “looting is a form of reparations” So that’s part of the problem.

Also for decades now we have been losing good jobs in the country. Wages aren’t what they used to be for the middle class. They’re much lower today compared to the 1950s. union jobs used to be 35% of the country in the 1960s and now they’re below 10%. We have a lack of national healthcare. These are the greatest problems facing the middle class, but the left-wing media and Fox News never talks about it. They bombard us with race division and foreign wars , which is complete nonsense.

We need another FDR, somebody to create a jobs program, another Eisenhower who gave us the American Thruway system, which created a lot of jobs.

The reality is that Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of interracial violent crimes.

View attachment 933379

View attachment 933380

View attachment 933381
Yes, absolutely and people have been conditioned to not say what you say . But more people need to talk about this, so we can help the working class blacks living in the inter cities who are living in a place infested with crime. There is a reason why these areas are known as “the hood.” The left-wing BLM supporter will deny this reality and it’s not helping anything .

there are too many left wingers who will immediately start screaming “ racist” at people like me and you with no evidence to back it up. And because of that, we continue to have problems in black majority communities where their roads are dilapidated, their homes are dilapidated they don’t have the same restaurants or grocery stores(due to theft ) as white majority neighbors. I’m from the Buffalo New York and on the “east side” and “west side” which is black majority…. they don’t have chipotle or Starbucks. These areas are filled with crime, dilapidated homes and roads filled with potholes.

In order for somebody to be racist they have to say backs are inferior to whites. That’s it buck stops there.

IM2 Curried Goats Superbadbrutha
john doe 101 JoeB131 Lakhota They’re all guilty of calling me a racist, and they have no evidence to back it up. They will continue to do it and innercities will continue to be infested with crime and dilapidated homes.

Nothing will change in this country until we have honesty and integrity from the politicians media and Hollywood. Black majority communities will continue to be filled with drug abuse, crime dilapidated homes and streets until we have this honesty. No amount of name-calling from the left-wing will change any of this.

God be with the beautiful working class black Christians of this country. They are being let down by the government and the media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back