Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism in the 50s meant Blacks couldn't get jobs, or get into college, or eat at certain restaurants or had to use Black bathrooms and water fountains. Racism in 2018 means sometimes you get a rude waitress or get called a dirty name from a tough White dude or have to wait longer for a cab.

Blacks have always been able to get jobs, if they were qualified. What's changed between now and the 1950s is they get jobs now without being qualified.

Another example of two white people with psychosis.
It is not psychotic to point out that the institutional Racism that existed in the 50s against Black people is gone. What Racism remains is purely at the individual level. Sometimes that ends up very badly, but it is not the systemic Racism of the past.

It is, psychotic because it's not gone. This was written in 2015, long past the 1950's.

Institutional Racism Is Our Way of Life

It’s probably time to dust off some of the profound, disturbing statistics on institutional racism in America that have been painstakingly chronicled by groups like the Sentencing Project, the ACLU, American Psychological Association, the Education Department’s Civil Rights office and many others.

Because, apparently, we still don’t get it.

In the wake of Baltimore, Ferguson, New York City and elsewhere, most of us are at least somewhat aware of the nature of police violence against the black community in urban settings.

So maybe we should just start with institutional racism in schools, and work our way forward from there.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life
You should be in an institution.

[...]

You say you harbor no such orientation, I have to laugh at you . Read some of your posts.
Please show us some examples.

You call me a racist but you never show evidence.
This thread is all the evidence the forum needs. . . .

There is no evidence here of my supposed racism. Just a bunch of butthurt whites racists crying because I dare to be black and talk about how whites are still practicing racism right now.

Racism in the 50s meant Blacks couldn't get jobs, or get into college, or eat at certain restaurants or had to use Black bathrooms and water fountains. Racism in 2018 means sometimes you get a rude waitress or get called a dirty name from a tough White dude or have to wait longer for a cab.

Blacks have always been able to get jobs, if they were qualified. What's changed between now and the 1950s is they get jobs now without being qualified.

It is not psychotic to point out that the institutional Racism that existed in the 50s against Black people is gone. What Racism remains is purely at the individual level. Sometimes that ends up very badly, but it is not the systemic Racism of the past.

It is, psychotic because it's not gone. This was written in 2015, long past the 1950's.

It’s probably time to dust off some of the profound, disturbing statistics on institutional racism in America that have been painstakingly chronicled by groups like the Sentencing Project, the ACLU, American Psychological Association, the Education Department’s Civil Rights office and many others.

In the wake of Baltimore, Ferguson, New York City and elsewhere, most of us are at least somewhat aware of the nature of police violence against the black community in urban settings.

So maybe we should just start with institutional racism in schools, and work our way forward from there.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life

Nah, I'm just fine. You just can't take the truth.

You say you harbor no such orientation, I have to laugh at you . Read some of your posts.
Show us some evidence of what you are alleging. You can't do that because what you are alleging are elements of your delusional frame of mind. Your hatred of White people has poisoned you.

How can you expect love from people that have been scorned, belittled and ravaged both physically and mentally for generations .....

You mean Christians?

You know what he meant.

Nah, I'm just fine. You just can't take the truth.
You don't know the truth.

Cops kill more whites, and kill more whites when compared to the crime rate. Black cops are more likely than a white cop to kill a suspect. Yet, when you see a hoodlum shot while resisting arrest, you conclude that police are racist against blacks, even though you have not one shred of evidence that the particular cop is racist, let alone police in general. That's racist and stupid.

You keep pissing on everything while claiming you're the one being pissed on. If blacks moved to Africa, America would be a much better place, but blacks would be a lot worse off.

Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

I speak out against you and your racism all the time.

I read the article. The author starts out with the supposition that Institutional Racism against Black people still exists. Fine. He then goes on to cite statistics about Black pre-schoolers who are much more likely to be disciplined than White pre-schoolers. And Black college graduates are twice as likely to have trouble finding work as White college graduates. And Blacks are more likely to be pulled over as White people. And so on and so forth.

The conclusion is that Institutional Racism MUST exist because of the negative factors for Black people. Is that the only possible conclusion? I don't think so. Is it possible that behavior and poor choices with regards to education are the reasons for the negative statistics for Black people and not institutional racism? Can you at least acknowledge that is a possibility?

[...]

Now that some hip hop lyricist writes incendiary songs that most of us have never heard you cry foul.

[...]
Where have I "cried foul?"

I posted those pathological "rap" lyrics for informational purposes. Make of them what you will. I've shown them to you without any accompanying review. They are what they are -- nothing more or less.

I read the article. The author starts out with the supposition that Institutional Racism against Black people still exists. Fine. He then goes on to cite statistics about Black pre-schoolers who are much more likely to be disciplined than White pre-schoolers. And Black college graduates are twice as likely to have trouble finding work as White college graduates. And Blacks are more likely to be pulled over as White people. And so on and so forth.

The conclusion is that Institutional Racism MUST exist because of the negative factors for Black people. Is that the only possible conclusion? I don't think so. Is it possible that behavior and poor choices with regards to education are the reasons for the negative statistics for Black people and not institutional racism? Can you at least acknowledge that is a possibility?

That's how the racist and intellectually inferior race thinks. If blacks get disciplined more in school, it's assumed to be racism, no proof needed. But, until proven otherwise, it should be concluded that because kids are disciplined for bad behavior that if more blacks are disciplined or bad behavior then more blacks exhibit bad behavior.

Indeed, when you look at the evidence, such as lower grades and more crime of black youth, it removes any reason to suspect that discipline is being mete out on a racist basis. Even black kids in black-run schools are disciplined more often. Are the black principals and teachers racist? Of course against whites, but not against blacks.

Being a dumbshit libtard means not letting reality sway you. Dumbshit blacks think they way to get ahead is to continually piss on everything.

Thst is a lie.

Have you seen SAT scores for blacks? For lack of ability, how is it they're qualified for anything more than menial labor? And, even medial labor they're not qualified for because they lack the work ethic.
Have you seen the SAT scores for black African immigrants who, BTW, are presently at the pinnacle of academic attainment in the USA and the UK? Most are bilingual at the least
Well given that they're immigrants, they kind of have to be, don't they? Unless they just so happened to have immigrated from an English-only country.

That's hardly an accomplishment.
and are becoming doctors and lawyers
or hold advanced degrees in the STEM disciplines. You'd better pull your head out of the 50's and join us in the 21st century...you are way behind the times.
So they handed them a degree. So what?

Have you seen the SAT scores for black African immigrants who, BTW, are presently at the pinnacle of academic attainment in the USA and the UK? Most are bilingual at the least and are becoming doctors and lawyers
or hold advanced degrees in the STEM disciplines. You'd better pull your head out of the 50's and join us in the 21st century...you are way behind the times.

Yes, African-American immigrants outperform American African-Americans. But, they still fall far behind whites on the SAT, dumbshit. And, those immigrants who are displacing native blacks in filling black quotas are the cream of the African black crop (they perform slightly better than native blacks because they don't self-sabotage). Even with social promotion PhDs (i.e. bullshit PhDs) being handed to blacks, they still represent a very, very small fraction of STEM PhDs issued.
Using proportional statistics Black African immigrants are surpassing all the markers of academic success in relation to other immigrants including Asians and native born white and black Americans.
BTW do you have data on the SATs of African immigrants. I doubt it..because the data is likely obscured by mixing their SATs with those of native born Blacks. Show me the data supporting yor premise...if you can.
What statistics?

Bogus? What would you call this victim hood you teach children who have never been segregated or forced to the back of a bus to whine instead of trying to better themselves. Stop your race baiting before you lecture anyone else.
Nobody plays a victim more than whites who soil their panties every time they see an athlete not kneel before the "flag" as they play the anthem. Or the whites who filth themselves whenever folk seek to tear down racist monuments of Confederate degenerates screaming about "You're trying to change history!!!"

Such bogus nonsensical cry-babies. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Have you seen the SAT scores for black African immigrants who, BTW, are presently at the pinnacle of academic attainment in the USA and the UK? Most are bilingual at the least and are becoming doctors and lawyers

Yes, African-American immigrants outperform American African-Americans. But, they still fall far behind whites on the SAT, dumbshit. And, those immigrants who are displacing native blacks in filling black quotas are the cream of the African black crop (they perform slightly better than native blacks because they don't self-sabotage). Even with social promotion PhDs (i.e. bullshit PhDs) being handed to blacks, they still represent a very, very small fraction of STEM PhDs issued.
Using proportional statistics Black African immigrants are surpassing all the markers of academic success in relation to other immigrants including Asians and native born white and black Americans.
BTW do you have data on the SATs of African immigrants. I doubt it..because the data is likely obscured by mixing their SATs with those of native born Blacks. Show me the data supporting yor premise...if you can.
What statistics?
I've already showed you in another thread on the subject. Go look it up.

Bogus? What would you call this victim hood you teach children who have never been segregated or forced to the back of a bus to whine instead of trying to better themselves. Stop your race baiting before you lecture anyone else.
Nobody plays a victim more than whites who soil their panties every time they see an athlete not kneel before the "flag" as they play the anthem. Or the whites who filth themselves whenever folk seek to tear down racist monuments of Confederate degenerates screaming about "You're trying to change history!!!"

Such bogus nonsensical cry-babies. If the shoe fits, wear it.
You are trying to change history, dumbass. And there are people of color who stopped watching football. It is called respect, something you will have no part of unless it serves your purpose. And supporting those players over dead soldiers rubbed people the wrong way. The NFL got burned. Get used to losing.

Let's face it. Neither do most blacks. The root cause of race hate, all people are capable off. Racism is just a way to bash white people.

No racism is what whites believe that has caused the animosity that exists.
I lived with blacks, they can be racist as hell. Not to recognize that is beyond stupid. I am liberal, and I see that. OF course, racism is institutional. err, Blacks can be as bigoted as any clansman. Creating this whole anti racism backlash by people that are themselves racist. Brilliant.

I am black stupid woman. I know what blacks can be. I know why we can be that way. And I say we are that way because white racism pisses us off. And that is why we are that way no matter what your ass says,

Does your complete intolerance and hate make you happy.... :lol:
I am not so stupid white woman, I despise condescension. I don't care what color you are.:asshole:

What, you're upset because I responded to IM2... :dunno:

Some whites benefited but you hate/are intolerant of all whites that don't share your (?able) perspective in the present day?

There's plenty of successful and brilliant Blacks but there's plenty of failures as well, check out which political party controls the likely least successful areas of the country, then tell me why racism isn't involved.

Who were the whites that benefited from racism and racist policies, and how did they do so?

How do you gather that IM2 hates all whites? Where did he state that?

Free Blacks, Indians and Whites that have all died off many many years ago... (this is an interesting link from a liberal shithole)

FACT CHECK: 9 Facts About Slavery They Don't Want You to Know

I suppose you both like whites that have submitted to your race baiting bullshit and absolute lies but your hypocrisy (Democratic Party failures and oppressions of blacks, minorities and poor whites) offends me the most..
21034640_10155677332258588_1620504372012812223_n.jpg

You are trying to change history, dumbass. And there are people of color who stopped watching football. It is called respect, something you will have no part of unless it serves your purpose. And supporting those players over dead soldiers rubbed people the wrong way. The NFL got burned. Get used to losing.
Your statements prove my point.

Keep crying, bitching, moaning and whining snowflake.

#LOLGOP

Your statements prove my point.

Keep crying, bitching, moaning and whining snowflake.

#LOLGOP
How is tearing down monuments not changing history? And everyone knows who is whining here. Get a tissue and answer the question.

What statistics?
I've already showed you in another thread on the subject. Go look it up.
I should have known that blacks and personal responsibility don't mix. Now I have to look for your statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back