Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it. Neither do most blacks. The root cause of race hate, all people are capable off. Racism is just a way to bash white people.

No racism is what whites believe that has caused the animosity that exists.
I lived with blacks, they can be racist as hell. Not to recognize that is beyond stupid. I am liberal, and I see that. OF course, racism is institutional. err, Blacks can be as bigoted as any clansman. Creating this whole anti racism backlash by people that are themselves racist. Brilliant.

I am black stupid woman. I know what blacks can be. I know why we can be that way. And I say we are that way because white racism pisses us off. And that is why we are that way no matter what your ass says,

Does your complete intolerance and hate make you happy.... :lol:
I am not so stupid white woman, I despise condescension. I don't care what color you are.:asshole:

Last edited:
When blacks hate on me because of the color of my skin and then thinks like sexist swine as well, and thinks they can use and abuse me as woman because that's how (male) black culture works, well, fuck that. Fuck black culture.

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

How is anyone rewarded for speaking out in favor of white people, and punished for speaking against? It’s just the opposite. Anyone who speaks out about preserving white culture or saying anything good about whites is immediately labeled a racist. But if you join racist anti-white BLM types, you are applauded for rejecting you “White Privilege”.

Yes the KKK was good for that. You know the white people. Burning crosses and hanging blacks.

Democrats were doing that.

Now they’ve got blacks voting for them as they implement policies to keep blacks poor and on welfare for generations.

The reason most White people don't speak out against "racism" is that extremely over-used, mis-used word means different things to different people. Clarify what is meant by "racism," then ask why Whites don't speak out against it.

I am an elderly White American.

What I believe the word, racism, means is hatred of any and all members of a given racial category for no reason other than their racial identity. I harbor no such orientation and I can recall having known only one individual whom I believe did feel that way toward the Negro race. I don't know how he felt toward Asians and/or other racial categories.

I have no doubt there were (are) more like this fellow but I'm sure they represent no more than a tiny percentage of the White population.

Racism is clearly defined as a belief in the superiority of your race. Not what you believe it is. Ad these threads at full of posts by whites expressing their racial superiority then when they are called on it they try calling those doing so the racists. The main people over using the word are whites and they use it when they are called out on their racism by non whites. There are the extremely ignorant who tell you that you hate all white people for pointing out racism, while you hate nobody but you are pointing out racism. And then you have the stupid who equate a non white mentioning racism to hate. You say you harbor no such orientation, I have to laugh at you . Read some of your posts.

Oh wow, how dare someone think that a race is superior over another? LOLOL Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Thanks to midcan5 for this link. This is truth. And the thing here is that you stupid white racists have been suckers for your entire lives.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

As the British labor market improved in the 1680s, the idea of indentured servitude lost its appeal to many would-be immigrants. Increasing demand for indentured servants, many of whom were skilled laborers, soon bumped up against a dwindling supply, and the cost of white indentured servants rose sharply. Plantation owners kept skilled white servants, of course, often making them plantation managers and supervisors of slaves. This introduced the first racial divide between skilled and unskilled workers.

Still, African slaves were cheaper, and the supply was plentiful. Seeing an opportunity to realize a higher return on investment, elite colonial landowners began to favor African slaves over white indentured servants, and shifted their business models accordingly. They trained slaves to take over the skilled jobs of white servants.

An investment in African slaves also ensured a cost-effective, long-term workforce. Female slaves were often raped by their white owners or forced to breed with male slaves, and children born into slavery remained slaves for life. In contrast, white female servants who became pregnant were often punished with extended contracts, because a pregnancy meant months of lost work time. From a business perspective, a white baby was a liability, but African children were permanent assets.

As the number of African slaves grew, landowners realized they had a problem on their hands. Slave owners saw white servants living, working, socializing, and even having babies with African slaves. Sometimes they tried to escape together. What’s more, freed white servants who received land as part of their freedom dues had begun to complain about its poor quality. This created a potentially explosive situation for landowners, as oppressed workers quickly outnumbered the upper classes. What was to prevent freed whites, indentured servants, and African slaves from joining forces against the tyranny of their masters?

As Edmund S. Morgan says in his book American Slavery, American Freedom, “The answer to the problem, obvious if unspoken and only gradually recognized, was racism, to separate dangerous free whites from dangerous slave blacks by a screen of racial contempt.”

Many slave owners in both the North and South were also political leaders. Soon, they began to pass laws that stipulated different treatment of white indentured servants, newly freed white men, and African slaves. No white indentured servant could be beaten while naked, but an African slave could. Any free white man could whip a Black slave, and most important, poor whites could “police” Black slaves. These new laws gave poor whites another elevation in status over their Black peers. It was a slow but effective process, and with the passing of a few generations, any bond that indentured servants shared with African slaves was permanently severed.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

Don't be scared. Read this and see how you got played.

Your article is anti-White racism, because it makes out Whites to be morally inferior.

Racism in the 50s meant Blacks couldn't get jobs, or get into college, or eat at certain restaurants or had to use Black bathrooms and water fountains. Racism in 2018 means sometimes you get a rude waitress or get called a dirty name from a tough White dude or have to wait longer for a cab.

Indeed, I've heard Blacks say that if you look at them it's racism, and if you look away from them it's also racism.

So, WTF do these dumb-asses want?

I mean if that's the case everybody's a victim of it, because people look at, or look away from everybody. LOLOL

How is anyone rewarded for speaking out in favor of white people, and punished for speaking against? It’s just the opposite. Anyone who speaks out about preserving white culture or saying anything good about whites is immediately labeled a racist. But if you join racist anti-white BLM types, you are applauded for rejecting you “White Privilege”.

The racist Left just makes up shit that's contrary to reality.

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

Because speaking out against the discrimination they face gets them marginalized as being "Racist" themselves.

You don't face any discrimination.

I've repeatedly posted hard data demonstrating that you are lying.

You only defense was to pretend to not understand proportions.

YOu are a liar and a poor one at that.

No you haven't and we both know it.

I have and we both know it. YOu are just to invested, emotionally and financially in your liberal, racist world view, that you can't admit contrary evidence even when it is rubbed in your face.

Let's face it. Neither do most blacks. The root cause of race hate, all people are capable off. Racism is just a way to bash white people.
You love 45 to death, don't you?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
What are you talking about? Black culture is all about worshiping violence and self hate and ignoring that. Self hate and blaming others, yo: it's a black thing.

More racism from the left ^^^^^

You ever get the feeling that you're just feeding a mindless liberal bot?
Yes. In fact it just reached that stage.

But the fact is these baseless, habitual whiners serve as drums to pound for the benefit of those who never participate from debate but who learn the truth from seeing the usual laments discredited.

Are you saying we must be tolerant of racism?
You stubbornly continue to wield that word like an imaginary sword -- but you still haven't responded to repeated demands that you define it.

Is "racism" what comes to your mind when you look in a mirror? If so, that's not Whitey's fault. We didn't do that to you. We didn't sell your forebears into slavery, either. Your own kind did that. And if you examine the history of slavery in America you'll find a prominent presence of Whites in each and every effort to abolish it. But you've been spoon-fed the hate-Whitey propaganda, probably from the day you were born, and you're programmed to accentuate the negative while ignoring the positive.

Say @MikeyK, when was it, exactly, that America finally rid itself of that pesky little "racism" thing? I'm still waiting on your answer.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Say Mike, when exactly did America rid itself of that pesky little "racism" thing?
If you will tell us in clear and specific terms what you mean by "racism" I will respond. But, unlike the majority of mainstream Whites, I have not been affected by the relentless stream of anti-White propaganda being aimed at me and my racial category for the past half-century.

What are you talking about? Black culture is all about worshiping violence and self hate and ignoring that. Self hate and blaming others, yo: it's a black thing.
Since you're playing dumb, an easy thing for you to do BTW, let me make it more plain.You're a Trumpette, aren't you?

Last edited:
If you will tell us in clear and specific terms what you mean by "racism" I will respond. But, unlike the majority of mainstream Whites, I have not been affected by the relentless stream of anti-White propaganda being aimed at me and my racial category for the past half-century.
No need for all that, just go ahead with the definition you already believe and posted previously in this very thread.

Your turn.

Seems to me that whites like you are the broken ones. You have got to be mentally retarded.
That's why they mentally masturbate themselves with all these BOGUS beliefs and talking points that have absolutely no basis in reality, because they are mentally retarded.

Some whites benefited but you hate/are intolerant of all whites that don't share your (?able) perspective in the present day?

There's plenty of successful and brilliant Blacks but there's plenty of failures as well, check out which political party controls the likely least successful areas of the country, then tell me why racism isn't involved.

Who were the whites that benefited from racism and racist policies, and how did they do so?

How do you gather that IM2 hates all whites? Where did he state that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back