Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you will tell us in clear and specific terms what you mean by "racism" I will respond. But, unlike the majority of mainstream Whites, I have not been affected by the relentless stream of anti-White propaganda being aimed at me and my racial category for the past half-century.
No need for all that, just go ahead with the definition you already believe and posted previously in this very thread.

Your turn.
No. It's still your turn, Slick.

You like tossing the word "racism" around like everyone knows exactly what you mean. But I don't. So if you'd like me to respond to your question, clarify what you mean by "racism" and I will.

If you will tell us in clear and specific terms what you mean by "racism" I will respond. But, unlike the majority of mainstream Whites, I have not been affected by the relentless stream of anti-White propaganda being aimed at me and my racial category for the past half-century.
No need for all that, just go ahead with the definition you already believe and posted previously in this very thread.

Your turn.

You like tossing the word "racism" around like everyone knows exactly what you mean. But I don't. So if you'd like me to respond to your question, clarify what you mean by "racism" and I will.

When people ask me to define racism, or any words really, I just post a link to a dictionary.

Libs cant' do that, because they are all about falsely accusing people of shit, and they don't want to be limited by the word's actual MEANING.

How is tearing down monuments not changing history? And everyone knows who is whining here. Get a tissue and answer the question.
If I tear up all the history books in the world, does that change one bit of history dumbass?!?!?

Think McFly! Think!!!...

hello-think-mcfly-think.jpg

I already answered your question. Which was to use YOUR definition, which you previously posted in this thread.

I await your answer.

I already answered your question. Which was to use YOUR definition, which you previously posted in this thread.

I await your answer.

Would you like me to pm you a link to an online dictionary?

That is what I always use when people challenge me for the meaning of common english words.

Is there a reason this would not work for you?

It seems there are two forms of racism. White racism (institutionalized or not). And, to paraphrase Wilde: The other "racism that has no name". Blacks hating on whites . It's time for blacks to lose that "WHO, poor little ol ME?" victim hood routine excuse to be anti white haters.

Last edited:
racism is like one of the Beach Boys who isn't Brian Wilson. the lyrics would have been the same without those unmistakable oohs and ahhs, but it would have been a whole different sound.

Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Take a look in the mirror and you'll have your answer.

Nah, I don't have to do that. I have helped organize marches and activities where suburban whites and inner city blacks who were never been able to get along participated in together. That's why I was requested by whites to work with them on a committee at this point in my life wo are working o create a way to stop police harassment of blacks. I'm not the problem. But you might be since you claim to be Asian and you enable white racists to continue discriminating against other Asians by your beliefs and support of theirs.
Do you know some of the black meetings do not allow whites? Are you trying to help them do the same thing you say whites did? You are helping divide a country that actually could work this out. Hell of a job there.

I don't know that because I've never seen a black meeting that did not allow whites. . Try making up anther one.

Black Lives Matter Just Banned White People
If this is true, I think I can understand their reasons. Far too often white folks who turn out to "help" with certain causes end up trying to take over and are not content with merely having a part and some clearly do not like being "told what to do" by black leaders. And sometimes they try to take control of things because they have supported a group financially, thinking since they give money, they should have a say in what goes on. Many of us have not yet learned how to be supportive and not controlling.

I am white. I speak out against racism. And that includes black racism and bashing cops and ignoring the HUGE black on black crime and disguising that few police shootings as some kind of racism bullshit.

Nah, I don't have to do that. I have helped organize marches and activities where suburban whites and inner city blacks who were never been able to get along participated in together. That's why I was requested by whites to work with them on a committee at this point in my life wo are working o create a way to stop police harassment of blacks. I'm not the problem. But you might be since you claim to be Asian and you enable white racists to continue discriminating against other Asians by your beliefs and support of theirs.
Do you know some of the black meetings do not allow whites? Are you trying to help them do the same thing you say whites did? You are helping divide a country that actually could work this out. Hell of a job there.

I don't know that because I've never seen a black meeting that did not allow whites. . Try making up anther one.

If this is true, I think I can understand their reasons. Far too often white folks who turn out to "help" with certain causes end up trying to take over and are not content with merely having a part and some clearly do not like being "told what to do" by black leaders. And sometimes they try to take control of things because they have supported a group financially, thinking since they give money, they should have a say in what goes on. Many of us have not yet learned how to be supportive and not controlling.
If it is true you are ready with excuses white people could not use. Thanks, but no thanks

If this is true, I think I can understand their reasons......

Yes, of course you can.....

Just read it and find out how you've been a race baited sucker for your entire life.
Entities like Lastamender and his ilk won't read it, they can't, as it totally wipes out their bogus belief system and talking points.

Bogus? What would you call this victim hood you teach children who have never been segregated or forced to the back of a bus to whine instead of trying to better themselves. Stop your race baiting before you lecture anyone else.

And that's how stupid your white ass is. You think because overt racism doesn't exist that there is no racism. I'm n race baiter and I'm not stopping a damn thing.

Racism is so insidious, even black people underestimate it

There is a tendency to respond to racialized tragedies with a sudden effort at self-reflection – an attempt to quantify our collective attitudes on race for clues as to why, yet again, we must somehow make sense of the senseless killing of a black teenager. Of the numerous recent polls that measure American perceptions of race, nearly all arrive at the same conclusion: overwhelmingly, white Americans not only believe that race is far less a factor than reported in incidents of police violence against young African-American men but that, in essence, black people are pretty much making this whole racism thing up.

And yet quantitative studies tell a vastly different story. Researchers consistently find that people of color are more likely to be stopped and frisked; that white Americans are more likely to use illegal drugs, but black Americans are more likely to be jailed for drug use; that black men are sentenced to longer prison terms than their white peers for the same crimes and, even more incredibly, that the more stereotypically “black looking” a defendant is, the more likely he is to be sentenced to death. White Americans support harsh criminal penalties not despite but because they believe black offenders will be disproportionately affected.

Then there are the consistent and, in some cases, admitted, political dog whistles to race in immigration debates, and racism against Hispanics that serves as a barrier to assimilation. Perhaps most alarmingly, anti-black and anti-Hispanic sentiments have increased in recent years.

That racism is so rampant might seem unfathomable to most white Americans, but the evidence is undeniable. The devastating consequences of racial bias are frequently underestimated even by white people who consider themselves allies – and often in the face of irrefutable proof. For many white Americans, exemption from systemic racism renders it invisible, and the sheer enormity of America’s “race problem” further stretches the boundaries of white imaginations. But racism is not just far more common than white Americans think, it is so pervasive – so unimaginably insidious – that people of color themselves are often unsuspecting victims.

Racism is so insidious, even black people underestimate it | Kali Holloway

Marc is right. Read and learn if you are man enough.

If it is true you are ready with excuses white people could not use. Thanks, but no thanks

Oh whites can use he excuses but given our history are the excuses whites use valid?

Whites have attacked and lied on this group. Has Black lives matter in all of America banned whites from meetings? No, this was a group in Philadelphia. Look, whites need to shut the fuck up with all this whining about not being able to attend meetings held by non whites. Tre are plenty of groups of whites who hold meetings that non whites cannot attend.

I am white. I speak out against racism. And that includes black racism and bashing cops and ignoring the HUGE black on black crime and disguising that few police shootings as some kind of racism bullshit.

.Here is a prime example of a white racist.

Thanks to midcan5 for this link. This is truth. And the thing here is that you stupid white racists have been suckers for your entire lives.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

As the British labor market improved in the 1680s, the idea of indentured servitude lost its appeal to many would-be immigrants. Increasing demand for indentured servants, many of whom were skilled laborers, soon bumped up against a dwindling supply, and the cost of white indentured servants rose sharply. Plantation owners kept skilled white servants, of course, often making them plantation managers and supervisors of slaves. This introduced the first racial divide between skilled and unskilled workers.

Still, African slaves were cheaper, and the supply was plentiful. Seeing an opportunity to realize a higher return on investment, elite colonial landowners began to favor African slaves over white indentured servants, and shifted their business models accordingly. They trained slaves to take over the skilled jobs of white servants.

An investment in African slaves also ensured a cost-effective, long-term workforce. Female slaves were often raped by their white owners or forced to breed with male slaves, and children born into slavery remained slaves for life. In contrast, white female servants who became pregnant were often punished with extended contracts, because a pregnancy meant months of lost work time. From a business perspective, a white baby was a liability, but African children were permanent assets.

As the number of African slaves grew, landowners realized they had a problem on their hands. Slave owners saw white servants living, working, socializing, and even having babies with African slaves. Sometimes they tried to escape together. What’s more, freed white servants who received land as part of their freedom dues had begun to complain about its poor quality. This created a potentially explosive situation for landowners, as oppressed workers quickly outnumbered the upper classes. What was to prevent freed whites, indentured servants, and African slaves from joining forces against the tyranny of their masters?

As Edmund S. Morgan says in his book American Slavery, American Freedom, “The answer to the problem, obvious if unspoken and only gradually recognized, was racism, to separate dangerous free whites from dangerous slave blacks by a screen of racial contempt.”

Many slave owners in both the North and South were also political leaders. Soon, they began to pass laws that stipulated different treatment of white indentured servants, newly freed white men, and African slaves. No white indentured servant could be beaten while naked, but an African slave could. Any free white man could whip a Black slave, and most important, poor whites could “police” Black slaves. These new laws gave poor whites another elevation in status over their Black peers. It was a slow but effective process, and with the passing of a few generations, any bond that indentured servants shared with African slaves was permanently severed.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

Don't be scared. Read this and see how you got played.

Eh, I read some parts.. it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump but did define the Democratic Slavers Party...

You feel guilty about suckling the Slavers Party?

You need to read the whole thing. And since this is not 1860 as so many of you maggots say when we talk about what things whites have benefitted from, then I can't be guilty about suckling the slavers party.

Some whites benefited but you hate/are intolerant of all whites that don't share your (?able) perspective in the present day?

There's plenty of successful and brilliant Blacks but there's plenty of failures as well, check out which political party controls the likely least successful areas of the country, then tell me why racism isn't involved.

There are successful and failed people of all races.

The reason most White people don't speak out against "racism" is that extremely over-used, mis-used word means different things to different people. Clarify what is meant by "racism," then ask why Whites don't speak out against it.

I am an elderly White American.

What I believe the word, racism, means is hatred of any and all members of a given racial category for no reason other than their racial identity. I harbor no such orientation and I can recall having known only one individual whom I believe did feel that way toward the Negro race. I don't know how he felt toward Asians and/or other racial categories.

I have no doubt there were (are) more like this fellow but I'm sure they represent no more than a tiny percentage of the White population.

Racism is clearly defined as a belief in the superiority of your race. Not what you believe it is. Ad these threads at full of posts by whites expressing their racial superiority then when they are called on it they try calling those doing so the racists. The main people over using the word are whites and they use it when they are called out on their racism by non whites. There are the extremely ignorant who tell you that you hate all white people for pointing out racism, while you hate nobody but you are pointing out racism. And then you have the stupid who equate a non white mentioning racism to hate. You say you harbor no such orientation, I have to laugh at you . Read some of your posts.

Oh wow, how dare someone think that a race is superior over another? LOLOL Sounds pretty reasonable to me.
I have been called racist, but never considered myself superior or holding power over anyone. I think everyone should be treated equal, where race is concerned.

Oh whites can use he excuses but given our history are the excuses whites use valid?

Whites have attacked and lied on this group. Has Black lives matter in all of America banned whites from meetings? No, this was a group in Philadelphia. Look, whites need to shut the fuck up with all this whining about not being able to attend meetings held by non whites. Tre are plenty of groups of whites who hold meetings that non whites cannot attend.

Name some of those meetings for whites only, and then prove they happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back