Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some whites benefited but you hate/are intolerant of all whites that don't share your (?able) perspective in the present day?

There's plenty of successful and brilliant Blacks but there's plenty of failures as well, check out which political party controls the likely least successful areas of the country, then tell me why racism isn't involved.

Who were the whites that benefited from racism and racist policies, and how did they do so?

How do you gather that IM2 hates all whites? Where did he state that?
IM2's hatred of whites seethes through everything she says.

Thst is a lie.

Have you seen SAT scores for blacks? For lack of ability, how is it they're qualified for anything more than menial labor? And, even medial labor they're not qualified for because they lack the work ethic.
Have you seen the SAT scores for black African immigrants who, BTW, are presently at the pinnacle of academic attainment in the USA and the UK? Most are bilingual at the least and are becoming doctors and lawyers
or hold advanced degrees in the STEM disciplines. You'd better pull your head out of the 50's and join us in the 21st century...you are way behind the times.

Well, "most" of us honkeys accept reality, we do. Why cant black people accept they are flailed culturally and stop blaming folks?
What failed culture are you speaking of?
Most Blacks ...about 75%... are living well above the poverty level. Most go to church regularly...they work and raise families...and respect the just laws of the land. Many young couples have children out of wedlock but either cohabitate or get married later. Black fathers support their kids and are involved in their lives more than any ethnicity that doesn't live with them.

Have you seen the SAT scores for black African immigrants who, BTW, are presently at the pinnacle of academic attainment in the USA and the UK? Most are bilingual at the least and are becoming doctors and lawyers
or hold advanced degrees in the STEM disciplines. You'd better pull your head out of the 50's and join us in the 21st century...you are way behind the times.

Yes, African-American immigrants outperform American African-Americans. But, they still fall far behind whites on the SAT, dumbshit. And, those immigrants who are displacing native blacks in filling black quotas are the cream of the African black crop (they perform slightly better than native blacks because they don't self-sabotage). Even with social promotion PhDs (i.e. bullshit PhDs) being handed to blacks, they still represent a very, very small fraction of STEM PhDs issued.

You say you harbor no such orientation, I have to laugh at you . Read some of your posts.
Show us some evidence of what you are alleging. You can't do that because what you are alleging are elements of your delusional frame of mind. Your hatred of White people has poisoned you.
If you think black people hate caucasians have you ever asked yourself WHY? Where does all this supposedly invidious hatred come from? Is it a defense mechanism against the people who hated them first?
How can you expect love from people that have been scorned, belittled and ravaged both physically and mentally for generations by Caucasian racists who initiated racism.
Now that some hip hop lyricist writes incendiary songs that most of us have never heard you cry foul. Its the Nat Turner syndrome brought to life in a few militant songs and you want to circle the wagons against the impending(nonexistent) black threat. The blacks, The muslims, the hispanics, the Asians, and the Jews are all out to get pinkie. That is why you got together and elected Trump. He is the icon of " whitness" that will save YOU from us.
At least thats the general perception among RW pink folks cowering in their hovels armed to the teeth with more guns than they have limbs to shoot them with.

Now that some hip hop lyricist writes incendiary songs that most of us have never heard you cry foul. Its the Nat Turner syndrome brought to life in a few militant songs and you want to circle the wagons against the impending(nonexistent) black threat. The blacks, The muslims, the hispanics, the Asians, and the Jews are all out to get pinkie. That is why you got together and elected Trump. He is the icon of " whitness" that will save YOU from us.
At least thats the general perception among RW pink folks cowering in their hovels armed to the teeth with more guns than they have limbs to shoot them with.

More like Jews are using everybody to take out Whitey, and once they conquer the World, they'll treat you all like slaves to Israel.

More like Jews are using everybody to take out Whitey, and once they conquer the World, they'll treat you all like slaves to Israel.
Who is this mysterious "whitey?" I've never met him. And I assume you don't consider the pink faced Ashkenazi Jews like Kirk Douglas and Einstein to be...er..."white".

Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

USMB is full of these examples.

Now let's watch the show brothers.

th

I was telling someone that Jane Fonda was right to speak out against the Vietnam war and Dixie chicks were right to bash the Iraq war. The rest of us who sat silent are guilty of going along.

Same with whites who allow racism. That’s why I call whites out when they are wrong

Who is this mysterious "whitey?" I've never met him. And I assume you don't consider the pink faced Ashkenazi Jews like Kirk Douglas and Einstein to be...er..."white".
Then you aren’t an executive in a Fortune 500. It’s all those guys.

And they pull the gop strings and they control the media

Yes, African-American immigrants outperform American African-Americans. But, they still fall far behind whites on the SAT, dumbshit. And, those immigrants who are displacing native blacks in filling black quotas are the cream of the African black crop (they perform slightly better than native blacks because they don't self-sabotage). Even with social promotion PhDs (i.e. bullshit PhDs) being handed to blacks, they still represent a very, very small fraction of STEM PhDs issued.
Using proportional statistics Black African immigrants are surpassing all the markers of academic success in relation to other immigrants including Asians and native born white and black Americans.
BTW do you have data on the SATs of African immigrants. I doubt it..because the data is likely obscured by mixing their SATs with those of native born Blacks. Show me the data supporting yor premise...if you can.

Then you aren’t an executive in a Fortune 500. It’s all those guys.

And they pull the gop strings and they control the media
None of them are "white" either. They are just wealthy pink people.

If you think black people hate caucasians have you ever asked yourself WHY? Where does all this supposedly invidious hatred come from?

Blacks hate whites because schools, the media, and you teaches them every day to hate whites.

How can you expect love from people that have been scorned, belittled and ravaged both physically and mentally for generations by Caucasian racists who initiated racism.

I and you have never seen significant racism against blacks. But, I see racism against whites every day. You're teaching racism and hate, not truth.

That is why you got together and elected Trump. He is the icon of " whitness" that will save YOU from us.

You're such a dumb, racist shit. Not voting for a white candidate is racism against blacks? The people in the rust built who put Trump over the top had put black Obama over the top in the previous elections. These Obama voters voted for Trump because Hillary openly expressed hatred for them (calling them deplorables, among other names), and showed absolute disregard for their economic plight.

If you think black people hate caucasians have you ever asked yourself WHY? Where does all this supposedly invidious hatred come from?

Blacks hate whites because schools, the media, and you teaches them every day to hate whites.

I and you have never seen significant racism against blacks. But, I see racism against whites every day. You're teaching racism and hate, not truth.

That is why you got together and elected Trump. He is the icon of " whitness" that will save YOU from us.

You're such a dumb, racist shit. Not voting for a white candidate is racism against blacks? The people in the rust built who put Trump over the top had put black Obama over the top in the previous elections. These Obama voters voted for Trump because Hillary openly expressed hatred for them (calling them deplorables, among other names), and showed absolute disregard for their economic plight.
I am not familiar with the "hate whitey curriculum" being taught in the school of hard knocks.please enlighten us. Give us a taste if the subject matter.
If showing the brutality in films of the civil rights era and the murders of civil right's activists bothers you and causes YOU to label that anti - white racism...screw you.

And don't play the race card with me on Trump's election. Trump was chosen from a field of 17 original GOP candidates, most of them Caucasian. But his " birther" stance, his other attacks on Obama and his known racist past positioned him above the rest among populist RW CAUC males. The media gave him so much free air time none of the other candidates had a chance. He was able to lie and exaggerate at will going unopposed and unquestioned as he created an imaginary threat that only HE could stop....that being the encroaching darker people ....but especially the muslims....all of which were terrorists in his mind.

Nobody is teaching us shit. That's delusional. We have seen significant racism against Blacks. Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders and citizens of Middle Eastern descent. Whites like you have never admitted there is a problem. During slavery we were supposed to like being slaves. During the sixties whites like you didn't see a problem. So it's expected you don't see one now. The people who supported Trump are deplorables. Those whites in the rust belt did not put Obama over the top. Nearly 60 percent of all whites voted against Obama on average in both elections. So JQP is totally right and you? Well you are the same dumb type of white who refuses to see racism exists because you don't face it. or you think your racist comments are truth.

And don't play the race card with me on Trump's election. Trump was chosen from a field of 17 original GOP candidates, most of them Caucasian. But his " birther" stance, his other attacks on Obama and his known racist past positioned him above the rest among populist RW CAUC males. The media gave him so much free air time none of the other candidates had a chance. He was able to lie and exaggerate at will going unopposed and unquestioned as he created an imaginary threat that only HE could stop....that being the encroaching darker people ....but especially the muslims....all of which were terrorists in his mind.

Thinking so bad that only a libtard dumbshit could express it: You insist on bashing Trump and then you complain that it's unfair that he's getting free time from you ("The media gave him so much free air time"). Ironically, Trump is closer to honest than most candidates who commit themselves to meaningless and
Politically Correct speech. You hate Trump not for his lies, but for his honesty. Most terrorists are Muslim. Illegal immigrants are a burden. etc.

Thinking so bad that only a libtard dumbshit could express it: You insist on bashing Trump and then you complain that it's unfair that he's getting free time from you ("The media gave him so much free air time"). Ironically, Trump is closer to honest than most candidates who commit themselves to meaningless and
Politically Correct speech. You hate Trump not for his lies, but for his honesty. Most terrorists are Muslim. Illegal immigrants are a burden. etc.

There is no liberal media dipshit. Trump has told over 2,000 lies and you call that honest. There is only one reason you support Trump and JQP sad it.

Racism in the 50s meant Blacks couldn't get jobs, or get into college, or eat at certain restaurants or had to use Black bathrooms and water fountains. Racism in 2018 means sometimes you get a rude waitress or get called a dirty name from a tough White dude or have to wait longer for a cab.

Blacks have always been able to get jobs, if they were qualified. What's changed between now and the 1950s is they get jobs now without being qualified.

Another example of two white people with psychosis.
It is not psychotic to point out that the institutional Racism that existed in the 50s against Black people is gone. What Racism remains is purely at the individual level. Sometimes that ends up very badly, but it is not the systemic Racism of the past.

It is, psychotic because it's not gone. This was written in 2015, long past the 1950's.

Institutional Racism Is Our Way of Life

It’s probably time to dust off some of the profound, disturbing statistics on institutional racism in America that have been painstakingly chronicled by groups like the Sentencing Project, the ACLU, American Psychological Association, the Education Department’s Civil Rights office and many others.

Because, apparently, we still don’t get it.

In the wake of Baltimore, Ferguson, New York City and elsewhere, most of us are at least somewhat aware of the nature of police violence against the black community in urban settings.

So maybe we should just start with institutional racism in schools, and work our way forward from there.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life

Just read it and find out how you've been a race baited sucker for your entire life.
Entities like Lastamender and his ilk won't read it, they can't, as it totally wipes out their bogus belief system and talking points.

Bogus? What would you call this victim hood you teach children who have never been segregated or forced to the back of a bus to whine instead of trying to better themselves. Stop your race baiting before you lecture anyone else.

You say you harbor no such orientation, I have to laugh at you . Read some of your posts.
Show us some evidence of what you are alleging. You can't do that because what you are alleging are elements of your delusional frame of mind. Your hatred of White people has poisoned you.

How can you expect love from people that have been scorned, belittled and ravaged both physically and mentally for generations .....

You mean Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back