Teens charged after school fight, officer assaulted

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

These three idiots showed up at a high school to beat up a kid who was on a bus.; So Instead they beat up the officer and bust his stuff up. Now there being charged as adults and are in jail. One in juvenile attention . So what did this accomplish? Would some one tell me. Crazy Crazy people these days.

These three idiots showed up at a high school to beat up a kid who was on a bus.; So Instead they beat up the officer and bust his stuff up. Now there being charged as adults and are in jail. One in juvenile attention . So what did this accomplish? Would some one tell me. Crazy Crazy people these days.
When I was growing up, I thought Michiganders were normal people, in nice normal communities, building cars, ice fishing, living normal lives. Somewhere, they lost control of their communities, standards of conduct fell and now we have what we hear of today. Kids shooting kids with guns from mommy and daddy, militias plotting to fight the government, high crime in run down cities, nut balls planning to kidnap their governor, representatives from nut ball anti-American religions, cultures and countries. About the only thing they have left as a toke symbol of normalcy and reason is Steve Lehto, host of Lehto's Law.

When I was growing up, I thought Michiganders were normal people, in nice normal communities, building cars, ice fishing, living normal lives. Somewhere, they lost control of their communities, standards of conduct fell and now we have what we hear of today. Kids shooting kids with guns from mommy and daddy, militias plotting to fight the government, high crime in run down cities, nut balls planning to kidnap their governor, representatives from nut ball anti-American religions, cultures and countries. About the only thing they have left as a toke symbol of normalcy and reason is Steve Lehto, host of Lehto's Law.
Michigan has gone down the road of depravity. Dearborn has become the terrorist capitol of the United States.

Crazy ain't new. It just wasn't piped to ya via cell phone 24/7. I live a peaceful pleasant life even today.

Michigan has gone down the road of depravity. Dearborn has become the terrorist capitol of the United States.
Have heard.

Haven't been there since the mid-60s. It looked normal to me, about 60 years ago.:rolleyes:

It appears there was an issue between people outside of school. I wonder how much social media played in this

Any time we see a thread started by Horseshitting, I know it is about someone black in a negative manner.

Why didn't she post this?

Screenshot_20240425_133405_Facebook.jpg

700 young black men that racist like you don't want to talk about.
Congratulations to those young men and their accomplishments.

Too bad racists like yourself will be calling them boot lickers and say they are Coonin as soon as you disagree with them. You can’t help yourself.

Good grades = acting white. Which is it pyramid builder?
thats a racist thought yikes. i posted this because it was disgraceful not cause of race. and posting the truth news weather you like it or not is not racist. i can not believe what were dealing with on this thread . geez Amart

Last edited:

In other words sixty years of leftism and its moral decay of society.

Forum List

Back