Zone1 Extremist ex-adviser drives ‘anti-white racism’ plan for Trump win – report

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It seems to me that the US needs an adjustment to rectify the effects of its racist past. Affirmativa action in favour of whites was the norm for centuries and then followed by a century of Jim Crow.

Any measures to right the imbalance this has created seem very justified. In particular the historic effects of redlining which dictate much of sociial order today.

The right needs to embrace this rather than fight against it. A fairer society is a happy society. Maybe you will stop killing each other.

An attempt to ressurrect the Confederacy is not the way forward.

Nothing extremist about a Jewish man advocating for equal opportunity, regardless of race or religion.

The racists are the ones who are opposed to equal opportunity, such as the OP, lib media like the one he cited, and other bigoted liberals.

Nothing extremist about a Jewish man advocating for equal opportunity, regardless of race or religion.

The racists are the ones who are opposed to equal opportunity, such as the OP, lib media like the one he cited, and other bigoted liberals.
You dont have equal opportunity. Black people start from a massive disadvantege due to historic discrimination.
It is not a fair situation. A donkey can see that.

A donkey can see that.
We appreciate the first hand account.

You appear to be from Wales, Tommy. Is that correct? Less than 1% of your population is black. Why is it always white liberals, in predominantly white areas that are the most certain that black are being discriminated against?

We appreciate the first hand account.

You appear to be from Wales, Tommy. Is that correct? Less than 1% of your population is black. Why is it always white liberals, in predominantly white areas that are the most certain that black are being discriminated against?
Why are white racist idiots blind to this ? Your type needs some CRT to educate yourselves.
Lets talk about redlining.

Whu is it important to you ? Is it just a deflection from your racism ?
It seems like you deflecting your own racism...

Since you suggested an education in CRT, who do you think has more white privilege? Someone in America where 12% of the population is black? Or, someone in Wales where less than 1% of the population is black?

It seems like you deflecting your own racism...

Since you suggested an education in CRT, who do you think has more white privilege? Someone in America where 12% of the population is black? Or, someone in Wales where less than 1% of the population is black?
In the liberal region where I live, all the liberals I know live in Lilly-white neighborhoods.

You dont have equal opportunity. Black people start from a massive disadvantege due to historic discrimination.
It is not a fair situation. A donkey can see that.
Whites in America have equal opportunity and then some. What we see by people like Lisa or Miller is an entitlement mentality whereby they think that whites deserve everything.

Whites in America have equal opportunity and then some. What we see by people like Lisa or Miller is an entitlement mentality whereby they think that whites deserve everything.
No that’s you. You are the entitled bitch who thinks they deserve everything, You have posted thousand of words to this effect. You think you deserve reparations for something that you never experienced.

It seems to me that the US needs an adjustment to rectify the effects of its racist past. Affirmativa action in favour of whites was the norm for centuries and then followed by a century of Jim Crow.
y
Any measures to right the imbalance this has created seem very justified. In particular the historic effects of redlining which dictate much of sociial order today.

The right needs to embrace this rather than fight against it. A fairer society is a happy society. Maybe you will stop killing each other.

An attempt to ressurrect the Confederacy is not the way forward.
It's a good thing you don't live in America, you might be in grave danger from the scary White Nationalists. LOL

No that’s you. You are the entitled bitch who thinks they deserve everything, You have posted thousand of words to this effect. You think you deserve reparations for something that you never experienced.
Bingo! IM2 accuses me of “being entitled” when I say that jobs and promotions should go to those whose efforts, talents, and ability makes them the qualified instead of favoring Blacks.

And as you note, he claims that anyone who objects to forcing Whites to give Blacks “reparations” is entitled.

Yup. Its not even subtle is it ? People whose whole existence has been shaped by AA in favour of whites are now concerned that the status quo holds. These are the people that the UK kicked out hundreds of years ago.

Bingo! IM2 accuses me of “being entitled” when I say that jobs and promotions should go to those whose efforts, talents, and ability makes them the qualified instead of favoring Blacks.

And as you note, he claims that anyone who objects to forcing Whites to give Blacks “reparations” is entitled.
Jobs were never given to the best person in the US for ever. Whitey always got the job however badly he was qualified.
That must be your dream place.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
For three decades, they are going to blacks. Time to compete on merit alone.
For 400 years they went to whites.Look at the jackasses that got voted in. Bush, Trump.. Nixon Look at the shit lawyers sent to the supreme court. Look at the wealth created because of redlining. You pussies make me laugh.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Yup. Its not even subtle is it ? People whose whole existence has been shaped by AA in favour of whites are now concerned that the status quo holds. These are the people that the UK kicked out hundreds of years ago.
I wish we could send them back my brother.

Forum List

Back