Why is it trump is blamed

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
I find it intresting that democrats blame Trump for the death of the 2 central American kids who were treated medically.

Seriously how is it his fault.
Did he tell the parents to drag their kids from central america wirh no health care along the way and unsanitary conditions poor food amongs a group of people dealing with the same condition.
Its clear child endangerment.

And why is it our job to provide health care when they are in mexico.

IMG_0318.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it intresting that democrats blame Trump for the death of the 2 central American kids who were treated medically.

Did he tell the parents to drag their kids from central america wirh no health care along the way and unsanitary conditions poor food amongs a group of people dealing with the same condition.

Because....

Racist.jpg

• Banned

Because....

View attachment 236811

Because one of the traits of liberalism is to not accept responsibility for one's actions, and blame someone else. It's all "agit-prop."

Marxists have been doing this ever since the Bolshevik Revolution.

For the DemonRats .....the thing is to blame.....blame it on this......blame it on that........blame, blame, blame President Trump!

DemonRats are losers! :wink_2:

The kids were in US custody at the time, that makes them our responsibility.

Oh! You’re trying to apply logic to Liberals!

We aint responsible for their parents dragging then across Mexico with inadequate supplies. Damn you people are dishonest as all get out!

When presented with two sick kids you have an obligation to treat them

If you defer treatment or offer inadequate treatment, blame is on you

We aint responsible for their parents dragging then across Mexico with inadequate supplies. Damn you people are dishonest as all get out!
We are responsible for anyone in our custody. The s the facts.

We are responsible for anyone in our custody. The s the facts.
No. We have a responsibility to render aid. We are NOT responsible for the outcome of their life.

When presented with two sick kids you have an obligation to treat them

If you defer treatment or offer inadequate treatment, blame is on you

Again its not trumps fault and they recived treatment

View attachment 236810

Appropriate picture. Donald J. Trump is the Godzilla of Presidents.

He's destroying everything the leftists have worked so hard for, just like Godzilla destroying Tokyo.
You are so right.
Death, killing and destruction are what you Republicans are all about.

Forum List

Back