McDonald’s is getting rid of free drink refills — and more fast-food chains may follow

Jul 14, 2013
Does anybody with three brain cells eats in McDonalds anymore??:omg:

1716348743759.png

here we go back to paying for refills. this is what happens when boost up minimum wage. this why i eat at home.
I haven't eaten a sit-down meal in a restaurant since before COVID.

The other day the price of a bucket of Chicken at KFC had gone up $7.00 since this time last year.

8 pc bucket meal is now over $28 when last year it was $21.

Joe Biden says we can pay it cuz we have the money. "Let Them Eat Cake" - but these days we can't afford the cake.

here we go back to paying for refills. this is what happens when boost up minimum wage. this why i eat at home.
McDonald's is not getting rid of free refills, dupe. The article mentions ONE is.

It varies from franchise to franchise. The McD's in my town got rid of the soda fountain in the dining room over a decade ago. Meanwhile, the McD's in the next town over still has free refills.

It's up to each franchisee.

The markup on soda is astronomical. McD's isn't going to go broke because of free refills.

I get why the self-serve ability is being done away with. It is so that people can't do anymore stealing. My first job was at a McDonald's and a lot of times, people would say that they need a cup for some water, but once the cup was given to them, anything could be put in it instead of water.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

1716354828875.png

She describes Trump perfectly...right?

Most of the McDonalds and the like down here have gotten rid of the self-serve machine in the restaurant already. My local Chick Fil A never had one but were happy to refill your drink for you.

Just another nail in their coffin if they do this. Late father in law worked in the business (supplying the carbonmizer (sp?) for many convenience stores and fast food joints. A Big Gulp would cost the 7/11 like 12 cents to make. They were charging like a buck for them. No need to go after refills. Stop giving out 50 packets of ketchup and you'll get the same savings.

The economy is far better than the way Trump left it.

Record employment. Wages growing faster than inflation. Inflation dropping. Record energy independence.

Sorry, loser.
LOL, “inflation dropping”. Inflation only goes up. We haven’t had any deflation.

The American Dream has been destroyed by the globalists pigs in Washington. Young people have nearly zero chance of being able to buy a house. Our government is bankrupt from paying for all these dumb wars. We are bankrolling the entire Ukraine government which just became a dictatorship. We are in a new proxy war heading to all out war with Russia. Billions of tax dollars wasted on illegals being put up in hotels.

Idiots like you are blind to the truth.

I haven't eaten a sit-down meal in a restaurant since before COVID.

The other day the price of a bucket of Chicken at KFC had gone up $7.00 since this time last year.

8 pc bucket meal is now over $28 when last year it was $21.

Joe Biden says we can pay it cuz we have the money. "Let Them Eat Cake" - but these days we can't afford the cake.
I just ate an 8 piece bucket yesterday. Here KFC has been running a Tuesday special. 8 piece bucket for 10 bucks.

I've always loved KFC original recipe. That deal is hard to pass up.

When I was a teenager I got fired from KFC because I kept eating the chicken. I argued that I had to sample the product occasionally for quality control purposes. But I still got fired.

McDonald's is not getting rid of free refills, dupe. The article mentions ONE is.

It varies from franchise to franchise. The McD's in my town got rid of the soda fountain in the dining room over a decade ago. Meanwhile, the McD's in the next town over still has free refills.

The markup on soda is astronomical. McD's isn't going to go broke because of free refills.

read it again /. and stop name calling like a child. it said eventually they all will.

LOL, “inflation dropping”. Inflation only goes up. We haven’t had any deflation.

The American Dream has been destroyed by the globalists pigs in Washington. Young people have nearly zero chance of being able to buy a house. Our government is bankrupt from paying for all these dumb wars. We are bankrolling the entire Ukraine government which just became a dictatorship. We are in a new proxy war heading to all out war with Russia. Billions of tax dollars wasted on illegals being put up in hotels.

Idiots like you are blind to the truth.

And you will keep voting for the same old same old.

Forum List

Back