Why is it trump is blamed

Hahaha! Listen to these lying hypocrites! Let me ask you liars one thing, when a cop shoots an unarmed black guy, and they take him to the hospital where here dies from his injuries, you blame the hospital, right? :21::21::21::21::21:

They blamed the hospital if malpractice was applied. Generally no.

Talking about lying hypocrite. That is your petulant leader Trump.
He hates foreigners taking over American jobs. He hates US companies making products overseas.

Yet this your leader a lying hypocrite bastard.
1. Makes his products from Mexico, China or Bangladesh.
2. His Maralago resorts employees are from eastern blocks countries. Like cooks, waitresses, janitors and gardeners. This lying asshole said he canā€™t find those kinds of workers locally.
3. The same with his vineyards. Also from from foreign countries.

Tell me if Iā€™m wrong.
iu

Iā€™ve asked you if Iā€™m wrong. Please donā€™t tell me this is the best you can do.

Youā€™re wrong bc racists generally donā€™t want to be around those of different races, nor do they want to help people of other races make a living and support a family, which probably includes other POC. Racists are interested in the destruction of different races. They certainly donā€™t willingly allow for them to succeed.

See how easy that was to disprove your faulty argument?

You lost me there bro. Are you telling that Trump lied again?

I find it intresting that democrats blame Trump for the death of the 2 central American kids who were treated medically.

Seriously how is it his fault.
Did he tell the parents to drag their kids from central america wirh no health care along the way and unsanitary conditions poor food amongs a group of people dealing with the same condition.
Its clear child endangerment.

And why is it our job to provide health care when they are in mexico.
When you saw the story on Fox, did they ever mention the word ā€˜custodyā€™?

I find it intresting that democrats blame Trump for the death of the 2 central American kids who were treated medically.

Did he tell the parents to drag their kids from central america wirh no health care along the way and unsanitary conditions poor food amongs a group of people dealing with the same condition.

The kids were in US custody at the time, that makes them our responsibility.

How about the parentā€™s responsibility? Coming into the US doesnā€™t mean they no longer have to take care of their children. Anyone who blames Trump for these deaths is utterly brainless and belongs in a straightjacket.

I never used to make such statements about strangers but I genuinely think as a whole theyā€™re steadily going completely insane, and this insanity is marked by bouts of extreme idiocy. I understand Trump isnā€™t perfect. Heā€™s a womanizers, an adulterer, heā€™s lied, but other presidents have done all these things and an entire group of people didnā€™t have their minds leak out of their ears.

1. If your family are hungry with high possibility of getting murdered with no future.
Are you going to sit there and let them suffer or die? Or you are going to do everything you can to save them? The only way you know is travel north (US). Are you not going to take that risk to save your family?

2. Comparing Trump the most corrupted and dishonest POTUS and the most chaotic discombobulated administration to other POTUS is just laughable.

How about the parentā€™s responsibility? Coming into the US doesnā€™t mean they no longer have to take care of their children. Anyone who blames Trump for these deaths is utterly brainless and belongs in a straightjacket.

I never used to make such statements about strangers but I genuinely think as a whole theyā€™re steadily going completely insane, and this insanity is marked by bouts of extreme idiocy. I understand Trump isnā€™t perfect. Heā€™s a womanizers, an adulterer, heā€™s lied, but other presidents have done all these things and an entire group of people didnā€™t have their minds leak out of their ears.

1. If your family are hungry with high possibility of getting murdered with no future.
Are you going to sit there and let them suffer or die? Or you are going to do everything you can to save them? The only way you know is travel north (US). Are you not going to take that risk to save your family?

2. Comparing Trump the most corrupted and dishonest POTUS and the most chaotic discombobulated administration to other POTUS is just laughable.

First ofc I have been to mexico and have freinds in peru.

So Im well aware of conditions there.
These same conditions exist in Afeica some of asia some of the middle east and some of russia.

Its not our problem .
These people need to elect or take action to reform their goverments their economy etc.
Its not our problem.

wish you'd hurry up and learn how to use the quotes!

it's not Trump's fault

it's not Trump's fault

I did not say itā€™s Trump fault.

1. I was asking you a question........ What would you do if you are one these parents trying to save her or his family?

2. But comparing Trump with any POTUS is just laughable.

it's not Trump's fault

1. I was asking you a question........ What would you do if you are one these parents trying to save her or his family?

There are 7 billion people on our planet.
We cannot support all of them.
People need to make their own countries better.
The problems of Latin America will spread into our own country and we will also suffer..... high poverty, high crime rates, ultra violent culture, endemic corruption.....
Liberals will not like living in a third world America.

it's not Trump's fault

There are 7 billion people on our planet.
We cannot support all of them.
People need to make their own countries better.
The problems of Latin America will spread into our own country and we will also suffer..... high poverty, high crime rates, ultra violent culture, endemic corruption.....
Liberals will not like living in a third world America.

You are deflecting my simple question.

Hahaha! Listen to these lying hypocrites! Let me ask you liars one thing, when a cop shoots an unarmed black guy, and they take him to the hospital where here dies from his injuries, you blame the hospital, right? :21::21::21::21::21:

They blamed the hospital if malpractice was applied. Generally no.

Talking about lying hypocrite. That is your petulant leader Trump.
He hates foreigners taking over American jobs. He hates US companies making products overseas.

Yet this your leader a lying hypocrite bastard.
1. Makes his products from Mexico, China or Bangladesh.
2. His Maralago resorts employees are from eastern blocks countries. Like cooks, waitresses, janitors and gardeners. This lying asshole said he canā€™t find those kinds of workers locally.
3. The same with his vineyards. Also from from foreign countries.

Tell me if Iā€™m wrong.
iu

Iā€™ve asked you if Iā€™m wrong. Please donā€™t tell me this is the best you can do.

Youā€™re wrong bc racists generally donā€™t want to be around those of different races, nor do they want to help people of other races make a living and support a family, which probably includes other POC. Racists are interested in the destruction of different races. They certainly donā€™t willingly allow for them to succeed.

See how easy that was to disprove your faulty argument?

You lost me there bro. Are you telling that Trump lied again?

LOL if I actually ā€œlost youā€ there is no point in us conversing. You donā€™t wish to have a productive discussion, just bash Trump. Well bash away.

Forum List

Back