As a private citizen, it is highly unlikely trump could get a security clearance now...but

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If he is re-elected, he will have access to our country's top secrets. But it seems that MAGA does not care if our top secrets are treated like toilet paper and left unguarded is a resort's shower and bathroom. Do you really think trump will be more mindful of the sanctity of our nation's top secrets in a second term?

If he is re-elected, he will have access to our country's top secrets. But it seems that MAGA does not care if our top secrets are treated like toilet paper and left unguarded is a resort's shower and bathroom. Do you really think trump will be more mindful of the sanctity of our nation's top secrets in a second term?

I hope he doesn't leave them in front of his Corvette.

ONOZ.gif

At least he didn't steal our secrets and keep them in a garage...
like someone we know right jimboliar??

Did you just get back from hiking across Europe...the Ukraine?
Or were you just scoping out your next house.....

No.

Biden sells this stuff to Russia, Ukraine, and China. Has been for decades, and you LOVE it.

Considering the fact that Trump is the only person who has been caught with government documents that were in an approved SCIF, I cannot fathom why you would think that, other than the fact that you're biased and a congenital idiot.

You mean 30 documents or 80 boxes of documents?
Remind me of when Joe had those documents? That's right, long before he EVER had the authority to take them from a scif. I'm going to enjoy watching you fools lose your minds as Trump gets closer and closer to re-election.

Security clearance? Haha

If he were anyone else, he would be sitting in jail awaiting his tril for stealing top secret information.

Remind me of when Joe had those documents? That's right, long before he EVER had the authority to take them from a scif. I'm going to enjoy watching you fools lose your minds as Trump gets closer and closer to re-election.
Trump isnt charged merely.for possessing the materials he stole. Duh.

Neither Clinton or Biden hid and moved boxes of documents in an effort to deceive the FBI. trump did. He is a POS.
Right jimboliar....but they DID steal them, you forgot that part.
So I guess once you have stolen Top Secret docs, the FBI isn't interested. Only if you move the ones you were entitled to have....right jimboliar??

Forum List

Back