Why I Stopped Teaching

I think you are confusing teachers with Catholic priests.

They are the ones molesting children and being protected by right wing freaks.

Why do Trump humpers protect the Catholic churches sexual grooming of children?
LefTard Logic:
“Since a few wacko Catholics have fucked over the minds of children, fucked in the head teachers shouldn’t be deprived of the same opportunity.”

Last edited:
Teachers are quitting in record numbers. It's not because of "propaganda". It's what I told you, exactly that.

And if you think the schools in Berkeley, CA are just like the schools in Anytown, Wyoming, then you can't be taught anything anyway.
They're quitting because of workload?? I hear that often and it's a laugher. I have a friend and next-door-neighbor that's a teacher and she will be happy to tell you -- It's the easiest job for the highest pay on the Planet Earth. period

They do next to nothing. And we have some pretty good schools in Lee County, FL. Not fantastic, pretty good -- but you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Especially when you consider that a good portion of our school kids don't speak English at home.

As to Student Behavior? Yeah, that can be a problem. That can be a REAL problem. THE problem, in fact.

She left a teaching job in Atlanta because of it and took one here. Less money but easier on the nerves. Much easier in SW Florida.

The thing is this.... Wherever you find students that are irascible, hard to control, violent, etc -- It is invariably, without exception, in dimocrap cities and towns in dimocrap-controlled districts. Not once in a while -- Every time.

Another reason people are moving from the crime-infested, loser States of the North and especially the NEastern corridor of the US to Florida.

We have good schools.

And trust me wen I tell you that we have all the same challenges and more of the minority population of any North Eastern State.

But we have the best educational system in the Country. And this is with the challenges of so many people NOT speaking the English language at home. Along with the usual challenges of Fatherless homes and the lack of emphasis placed on education by some minorities. Check the Census and you'll see what I mean.

Given all that we still have the best overall educational system in the Country.

Why d o you think that is?

And, OBTW...... We rank 44th (forty-fourth) in the nation in spending per student.

Per Pupil Spending by State 2023 - Wisevoter

So how is it that we rank AT the top in quality but near the bottom in spending?

Waddya think? I know the answer, most Conservatives know the answer and so do most dims.

But the dims won't be honest about it.

Or anything else for that matter.

Evidence?

They're quitting because of workload?? I hear that often and it's a laugher. I have a friend and next-door-neighbor that's a teacher and she will be happy to tell you -- It's the easiest job for the highest pay on the Planet Earth. period

They do next to nothing. And we have some pretty good schools in Lee County, FL. Not fantastic, pretty good -- but you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Especially when you consider that a good portion of our school kids don't speak English at home.

As to Student Behavior? Yeah, that can be a problem. That can be a REAL problem. THE problem, in fact.

She left a teaching job in Atlanta because of it and took one here. Less money but easier on the nerves. Much easier in SW Florida.

The thing is this.... Wherever you find students that are irascible, hard to control, violent, etc -- It is invariably, without exception, in dimocrap cities and towns in dimocrap-controlled districts. Not once in a while -- Every time.
Your neighbor is probably laughing behind your back at how gullible you are.

Why I Stopped Teaching​

For fifteen years, Kali Fontanilla taught middle and high school students in California public schools. Then she abruptly left it behind. Why would a teacher who loves teaching quit her job? Her answer should alarm us all.

Comment: God bless the Unwoke who speak out

Your neighbor is probably laughing behind your back at how gullible you are.

Well we are ALL laughing IN FRONT of you at your ignorance, stupidity, and how gullible you are getting drunk on fake news and propaganda.

Why I Stopped Teaching​

For fifteen years, Kali Fontanilla taught middle and high school students in California public schools. Then she abruptly left it behind. Why would a teacher who loves teaching quit her job? Her answer should alarm us all.

Why I Stopped Teaching​

Forum List

Back