Something all high schools should do to protect our children

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Protecting our children should be a top priority for these schools. Kudos for these school officials for taking extra time to make sure the students follow the rules. After all these rules are made for the students' benefit.

---“The school where my son attends wants to inspect every girl's underwear before homecoming…”---

"Stealthy like The Democrats,
Who empty out our stores.
Turning all our children
Into hooligans and whores"

-- Reefer Madness: The Musical

It's getting so we need to protect ourselves from high schoolers in certain parts of the country.
Trump minions need to protect themselves from high school students because all high school students are substantially more intelligent than Trump minions.
Trump minions fear everything. That includes the "deep state", anyone who criticizes Trump, the government, immigrants and most of all intelligent people.

Trump minions need to protect themselves from high school students because all high school students are substantially more intelligent than Trump minions.
Trump minions fear everything. That includes the "deep state", anyone who criticizes Trump, the government, immigrants and most of all intelligent people.

ceiling cat.jpg

Protecting our children should be a top priority for these schools. Kudos for these school officials for taking extra time to make sure the students follow the rules. After all these rules are made for the students' benefit.

---“The school where my son attends wants to inspect every girl's underwear before homecoming…”---

In Red state bible belt schools.

The propaganda-laundering site MSN is citing a recent article on YourTango, which is sourced from a Reddit post that is a year old. No detail on what school this allegedly is, or who is allegedly responsible at school for this policy. Nothing traces any further back than this Reddit post

My son goes to a Christian private school and I received a notice that before any girl can attend homecoming, they must have their dress and undergarments inspected. They would need to send the dress in a bag, along with the underwear in a ziplock with the "child's" name on it, to be inspected by the school. This was to make sure that what they are going to wear wouldn't entice the boys. Soo are they implying that they're going to show off their underwear during our after the dance? Or that what they're wearing with make the boys unable to control themselves? Why not just send a picture of the dress and underwear. Why does it even matter? Who the hell is the designated inspector of underwear at the school? This has never been done at the school before and this is now the new policy. Not sure if this is legal or not, but I find this an invasion of privacy and against human rights. Please let me know your thoughts because I just can't even right now.

Assuming that this story isn't complete bullshit, the matter ought to have been resolved by now; hopefully with someone in that school's faculty having been “corrected”.

Common sense and common decency ought to dictate that nothing about a student's underwear is any business of the faculty of a school, so long as that student is wearing sufficient clothing over it to keep it out of sight. The demand to inspect any student's underwear in the manner described here is extremely inappropriate, and more than a little creepy.

It's getting so we need to protect ourselves from high schoolers in certain parts of the country.
End the endless GOP war on drugs and let's try a mental health system instead of the world's largest prison system by far- so stupid and turns the inner city into war zones to see who gets to sell drugs to the whites in the suburbs

High schools should protect our children by teaching them basic subjects like Math, English and Reading -- these are trends where we continually see high school graduates failing.

Like in Democrat controlled metropolis of Baltimore? :D

I could suggest that "protecting" high school kids from stupid mistakes shouldn't be a high priority.

Regardless of any efforts, a certain percentage of school kids will stay straight, study hard, go on to good schools, have successful careers.

Another percentage will make mistakes, recover from them, and go on to a mediocre school, and have jobs that pay the bills

Another percentage will go on to flip burgers

The last group will be on welfare until they OD or the money runs out.

-- Protecting the kids only makes it rougher on those who will eventually succeed.

Last edited:
At least almost all “Trump minions“ can tell you the difference between a man and a woman. Many liberals can’t.

At least almost all “Trump minions“ can tell you the difference between a man and a woman. Many liberals can’t.

Try letting professionals parents Etcetera and expert scientist psychologists psychiatrists etcetera Etcetera handle this very complex and rare problem really, not a bunch of hateful divisive admitted scumbag pundits like you love....

Try letting professionals parents Etcetera and expert scientist psychologists psychiatrists etcetera Etcetera handle this very complex and rare problem really, not a bunch of hateful divisive admitted scumbag pundits like you love....
The pros you brag about are part of the group that can’t define what a woman is.

The pros you brag about are part of the group that can’t define what a woman is.

They also are the educated people who know that gays and trans are natural. 4% are gay and half a percent are trans. Go out and beat up some you'll feel better.... The examiner is a fake newspaper and FOS...

I’m betting what really happened and what this mom is claiming are about as far apart as one could get

Forum List

Back