Why I Stopped Teaching

I know Sue to be a pretty level headed person...While there are certainly those in the profession that can not abide by what they see going on in the System these days, I would tend to believe that more of them get out because they feel unsafe to even go do their jobs today...

In fact today, teachers are put in a terrible middle, where students don't respect them, administration doesn't back them up, parents are against them, and they are constantly fighting for resource....

That is, those that actually want to do the job honorably....

She seems to be missing the point that the video is one woman's testimony as a teacher. Others may leave for others reasons, but this is that woman's reason.

Right, I said that. It's anecdotal, so her experience--fine. It's not why MOST teachers are quitting. I linked the reasons why. Go see for yourself.

And he responded to that point saying that since the majority of teachers are on the left, they have no issue with the curriculum she outlined in the video, on the contrary they support it. So of course it's not going to be high on the stats of why teachers quit. They're going to care more about how things affect them, i.e. salary, long hours, unruly kids, etc.. not things that actually affect the outcome of the children they teach. But that doesn't mean that what is being taught is right, or that it's not negatively affecting society. Ironically it is because of what students are being taught both in school and in the world around them that is the reason for the bad behavior that teachers are seeing in schools everywhere. There is no respect for authority, the left has broken down society in denigrating authority for 60 years. And now that they are slowly becoming 'the authority', they'll use that to vilify those that now do not want to respect them.

Right, I said that. It's anecdotal . . . . .

Yes, but it is also anecdotal times x thousands. You seem to want to downplay the number of teachers who are leaving for HER reasons.

Do you not believe that schools have because a bastion of Wok indoctrination about CRT and sexual degeneracies being shoved down kids' throats, and that many teachers are leaving because of it? Do you deny that reality?

I cannot say which issues cause more teachers to leave, hers or the ones you mentioned, but they are both responsible for a lot.

Yes, but it is also anecdotal times x thousands. You seem to want to downplay the number of teachers who are leaving for HER reasons.

Do you not believe that schools have because a bastion of Wok indoctrination about CRT and sexual degeneracies being shoved down kids' throats, and that many teachers are leaving because of it? Do you deny that reality?

I cannot say which issues cause more teachers to leave, hers or the ones you mentioned, but they are both responsible for a lot.

Even if the teachers aren't leaving because of that, it's having a massively negative outcome in both children and society, which is the point I think she is making more so than teachers quitting for that reason specifically. She's trying to raise awareness of what children are being taught, and a vast majority of teachers are fine with it.

It sure bears up to the FACTS.

Filthy degenerate democrat groomers are sexualizing children in schools across the nation, and Left is committed to a complete War on Children

And since most teachers are Leftist propagandists, its no wonder that the stats show that most teachers dont quit. They are the problem. They dont even get degrees anymore.
We keep seeing again and again that MAGAt accusations are ultimately con-fessions.

Why, because YOU say so?

I never said they were so don't put words in my mouth, asshole.

However, they ARE all run by the same unions which promote sexual filth to kids. Wise up

This thread is about this woman's personal testimony. Maybe you should listen to her instead going on the attack like an uninformed idiot
Are you a teacher? Sweet Sue is.

Still think it's a good idea to put guns in the classroom?

Armed guards around the school is a good idea.

"but it is also snecdotal times x thousands".................prove it.

She is retired now but she taught ten years in a private school and 20 years in public schools.

She occasionally will do substitute teaching in our Lutheran Church school.

There you go. That's the answer (although even some Lutherans are going woke these days)

Agreed. Guns in the classroom...terrible idea.
Remember when all white America didn’t have to think about “guns” in schools at all? Remember when all white America didn’t need armed guards at grocery stores and Walmarts?
But but but…”OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH”

It sure bears up to the FACTS.

Filthy degenerate democrat groomers are sexualizing children in schools across the nation, and Left is committed to a complete War on Children

And since most teachers are Leftist propagandists, its no wonder that the stats show that most teachers dont quit. They are the problem. They dont even get degrees anymore.
I think you are confusing teachers with Catholic priests.

They are the ones molesting children and being protected by right wing freaks.

Why do Trump humpers protect the Catholic churches sexual grooming of children?

Forum List

Back