Kids can't read or do math, but guess what LA schools ARE teaching

Math is something that kids need to know to succeed in life.
Tolerance is something kids need to know to succeed in life.
When kids are still playing with their dolls and action figures is not a good time to teach them that two men can have gay sex together.
Is that what's happening?

I think you may be imagining things.

Homophobia can cause that.

They've never been content to leave children out of their fucked-up sexual perversions, and they never will.
Conservative Christians can be pretty scary I agree. :(

But there are many good ones. :)
It needs to never be forgotten that NAMBLA was an important player in the early faggot-rights movement, grown men fucking little boys a part of the original cause.
It needs to never be forgotten that the favorite book of conservative Christians glorifies the rape, torture and murder of children.

It needs to never be forgotten that the favorite book of conservative Christians glorifies the rape, torture and murder of children.

What versus? The only story that I can think of where a child died is due to punishment that the pharaoh wasn't letting the people of Egypt go and you can bet that God took very good care of that child afterwards. The rest of what you said is bullshit.

Hmmm.

You seem to be confused about what words & things mean.

But yeah - please keeps your hands off other people's kids & books.

Thanks! :)
They can read whatever book they wish at home, that’s not an issue. If you want to indulge your kid’s fantasy at home again that is fine. If you expect others to condone your kids mental illness thats when an issue arises. Me can not become women, it’s scientifically impossible. They can play charades, but no one else has to play their silly game. The only confusion is with someone who cuts off their dick and thinks they are anything other than mutilated

It would be every bit as blasphemous for me to presume to speak for God as it is for you to do so.
So you're saying God does NOT dig diversity.

You may need to get out more.

:)
God has not authorized you nor me to speak for Him.
How do you know?

Sounds like you're speaking for God.

Baby Jeebus gonna smite yo ass, bruh.

But yeah - stop trying to Taliban stuff & MYOB.

Last edited:
What versus?
What versus what?
The only story that I can think of where a child died is due to punishment that the pharaoh wasn't letting the people of Egypt go and you can bet that God took very good care of that child afterwards.
You need to read your Bible harder, bruh.
The rest of what you said is bullshit.
You're saying the Bible is bullshit?

Mother Mary gone whip yo ass.

Please stop trying to Taliban things you don't like.

TIA

Last edited:
Conservative Christians can be pretty scary I agree. :(

But there are many good ones. :)

You're a liar and have been called out on this lie.

They can read whatever book they wish at home,
that’s not an issue.
Thanks for your permission, Mullahmungus.
If you want to indulge your kid’s fantasy at home again that is fine.
No Bible for under 12s, no.
If you expect others to condone your kids mental illness thats when an issue arises.
What part of no Bible for under 12s didn't you understand?
Me can not become women, it’s scientifically impossible.
Me can be superman though - me right?
They can play charades, but no one else has to play their silly game.
Dude.

No. Bible. For. Under. 12s.
The only confusion is with someone who cuts off their dick and thinks they are anything other than mutilated
The confusion seems to be that you think you're doing anything other than delusionally raving.

Take care, & stop Talibanning.

But it isn’t okay. They are pushing chemical castration of our children, and brain washing them with an unhealthy ideology.
^ Delusional.

But yeah - stop acting like the Taliban & all will be well. :)

Forum List

Back