Zone1 Why is there fear of Black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly do commit much more violent crime, as a group. How are you helping black people by denying the obvious? About 12% of the population commits more than 50% of violent crime.

This can be traced, in large part, to single motherhood - which is associated with higher levels of poverty, which in turn in correlated to higher rates of crime.

Plus, that 72% out of wedlock rate is actually deceiving. If you factor out the middle- and upper-middle class blacks who graduated from college and are now successful professionals, the out of wedlock rate in the poor, inner-city rate probably is closer to 90%. With numbers like that, it’s practically a recipe for failure.

Any time you have a very large number of very poor people living in a very small area, there are going to be negative consequences.

What he revealed to you is the tacit acknowledgement that white people RARELY let slip, that they know how wrong and outrageous the treatment of Black people in our country has been due to the very visceral reaction they have even just thinking about how they would react had this been done to them (and probably not even thinking about the fact that it's not just once, or twice on just on this job, or at that location, etc. etc. etc.
Thank you, NewsVine_Mariyam. That is the point the people on this thread are ignoring---they know what they and their ancestors have done to Blacks. And the thought of payback scares the s*** out of them.

Thank you, NewsVine_Mariyam. That is the point the people on this thread are ignoring---they know what they and their ancestors have done to Blacks. And the thought of payback scares the s*** out of them.
My ancestors did nothing to blacks. If some asshole tries to harm me or mine, that is on THEM for being violent assholes.

And they will suffer the consequences.

There will be no 'payback' by the blacks, unless you are saying they will vote en masse against Trump.
I said the Whites are afraid of payback. I didn't say the Blacks were planning a payback. Actually, Black people are some of the most forgiving, kind hearted people on earth. Even when they are horribly mistreated, they still look for a way to live peacefully.
What did Rodney King say after they almost beat him to death, "Can't we all get along?"

Last edited:
THREAD LOCKED - The actual topic was lost quite some time ago and there is too much to clean up. This thread was NOT about reparations, what someone said on another forum (which it's against forum rules to bring something from another forum here), personal insult fights, etc etc etc. Zone 1 was NOT created as a litter box for ANY of you to post racist comments towards ANYONE. Most of you are damned lucky you haven't been permanently banned from this forum based on what was cleaned up in this thread the past few pages. Before ANY of you attempt to point fingers, I suggest you look in the mirror first. That is, if the glass houses you all live in still have any walls standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back