Why I Stopped Teaching

How To 'Un-Unionize' Teachers with Kali Fontanilla​

1698162548892.png

My neighbor was a teacher at our local middle school for 15 years and she was devoted to it. I went there when I was a kid and it wasn't amazing but it was a good school. We lived in a borderline rural county that bordered several suburban cities.

She quit her job earlier this year because we have seen a rise in, not to put too fine a point on it, black and brown people. And she stopped teaching because her workload was too high, the kids didn't want to learn or behave and just in general it wasn't a good experience anymore. When they told her she needed to attend a class on diversity training that was the last straw and she resigned. I remember it because she came home crying when I was cutting grass and I talked to her for a bit.

Now she works for herself doing painting and doing wall paper/vinyl and makes better money but she liked teaching better.

That must be a lie.

Roja clearly said that teachers quit because democrat groomers are sexualizing children.

But you are saying it's colored kids that are driving white teachers out.

Hmm whom to belive.

Last edited:
Thats must be a lie.

Roja clearly said that teachers quit because democrat groomers are sexualizing children. But you are saying it's colored kids that are driving white teachers out.

Hmm whom to belive.

You are an imbecile

Of course, MAGAts are very entertaining in their desperation.
If you weren't (correct usage of the subjunctive mood) worried about the MAGA movement, you wouldn't be talking about it so much. And neither would your idiot representatives in DC.

Have you or any of your idiot reps in DC ever stopped to wonder why MAGA is so popular?

Didn't think so. But maybe you should. I'm not asking you to forsake your beliefs, as idiotic as they may be. I'm asking you to look at why half the Country is so convinced that MAGA is the answer.

I can understand why you can't change your politics. Your friends are probably universally leftists, your family, your significant 'other', you most likely work in an environment filled with lefties who recognize you as "One of Us'.

To change, to admit to yourself that you picked the wrong side, the side of darkness and evil.... To change would be a monumental task.

What do you tell your 'friends'? How do you explain it to your family? Your significant other? What about work? How will they take it?

I guess it depends on how much you're 'dug in'. You may not be able to extract yourself right now. Maybe when you retire and move, you can start over. Maybe not.

But I can tell you this, being a dim almost always leads to madness. When you realize it, it will be too late.

Good luck. Madness be a 'sweet release' for you, however. Like being a dim, it relieves you of all responsibilities.

If you weren't (correct usage of the subjunctive mood) worried about the MAGA movement, you wouldn't be talking about it so much. And neither would your idiot representatives in DC.

Have you or any of your idiot reps in DC ever stopped to wonder why MAGA is so popular?

Didn't think so. But maybe you should. I'm not asking you to forsake your beliefs, as idiotic as they may be. I'm asking you to look at why half the Country is so convinced that MAGA is the answer.

I can understand why you can't change your politics. Your friends are probably universally leftists, your family, your significant 'other', you most likely work in an environment filled with lefties who recognize you as "One of Us'.

To change, to admit to yourself that you picked the wrong side, the side of darkness and evil.... To change would be a monumental task.

What do you tell your 'friends'? How do you explain it to your family? Your significant other? What about work? How will they take it?

I guess it depends on how much you're 'dug in'. You may not be able to extract yourself right now. Maybe when you retire and move, you can start over. Maybe not.

But I can tell you this, being a dim almost always leads to madness. When you realize it, it will be too late.

Good luck. Madness be a 'sweet release' for you, however. Like being a dim, it relieves you of all responsibilities.
I won't vote dem but the GOP has epically failed to find a good candidate to vote for.

Horseshit.

MAGA is just another word for same ol' far right nutter bs wrapped up in Trumpist cult of personality.

Half the country? Dream on.

Forum List

Back