Why I Stopped Teaching

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Why I Stopped Teaching​

For fifteen years, Kali Fontanilla taught middle and high school students in California public schools. Then she abruptly left it behind. Why would a teacher who loves teaching quit her job? Her answer should alarm us all.

Comment: God bless the Unwoke who speak out

Why I Stopped Teaching​

For fifteen years, Kali Fontanilla taught middle and high school students in California public schools. Then she abruptly left it behind. Why would a teacher who loves teaching quit her job? Her answer should alarm us all.

It's Prager U, so of course this is the angle you're going to get on "why I stopped teaching". It's anecdotal, so fine, but doesn't bear up with statistics.

Most teachers are quitting because of workload, pay, and terrible behavior.

• Banned
It's Prager U, so of course this is the angle you're going to get on "why I stopped teaching". It's anecdotal, so fine, but doesn't bear up with statistics . . .

It sure bears up to the FACTS.

Filthy degenerate democrat groomers are sexualizing children in schools across the nation, and Left is committed to a complete War on Children

And since most teachers are Leftist propagandists, its no wonder that the stats show that most teachers dont quit. They are the problem. They dont even get degrees anymore.

It sure bears up to the FACTS.

Filthy degenerate democrat groomers are sexualizing children in schools across the nation, and Left is committed to a complete War on Children

And since most teachers are Leftist propagandists, its no wonder that the stats show that most teachers dont quit. They are the problem. They dont even get degrees anymore.

Teachers are quitting in record numbers. It's not because of "propaganda". It's what I told you, exactly that.

And if you think the schools in Berkeley, CA are just like the schools in Anytown, Wyoming, then you can't be taught anything anyway.

• Banned
Teachers are quitting in record numbers. It's not because of "propaganda". It's what I told you, exactly that.

Why, because YOU say so?

And if you think the schools in Berkeley, CA are just like the schools in Anytown, Wyoming, then you can't be taught anything anyway.

I never said they were so don't put words in my mouth, asshole.

However, they ARE all run by the same unions which promote sexual filth to kids. Wise up

This thread is about this woman's personal testimony. Maybe you should listen to her instead going on the attack like an uninformed idiot

• Banned

Why I Stopped Teaching​

1698139214307.png

1698139265048.png

Why, because YOU say so?

However, they ARE all run by the same unions which promote sexual filth to kids. Wise up

This thread is about this woman's personal testimony. Maybe you should listen to her instead going on the attack like an uninformed idiot

Right, I said that. It's anecdotal, so her experience--fine. It's not why MOST teachers are quitting. I linked the reasons why. Go see for yourself.

Bingo!

The average American has no idea of how terrible student behavior is in many, uh, urban schools.

To give you an idea, those "kids" that are running wild shoplifting and fighting in malls are the same "kids" that occasionally decide to attend school.

It is a fact that a high percentage of new teachers quit after (or before) their first year,

PLEASE: If you have a relative or friend who is thinking about becoming a public school teacher (or police officer), advise him/her against doing so.

It's Prager U, so of course this is the angle you're going to get on "why I stopped teaching". It's anecdotal, so fine, but doesn't bear up with statistics.

My sister teaches and she said the exact same thing. Its affecting them all. She's in good health, skinny, but was so stressed the other day that she went to the nurse office and her BP was 160/100 and it was normally 100/60.

My sister teaches and she said the exact same thing. Its affecting them all. She's in good health, skinny, but was so stressed the other day that she went to the nurse office and her BP was 160/100 and it was normally 100/60.
Still think it's a good idea to put guns in the classroom?

Another thread looking for mainstream validation. The insecurity of the right to search and search and search for anecdotal evidence to support their world view would be sad and unfortunate if it wasnt so dangerous. Good luck in your sad quest OP.

My neighbor was a teacher at our local middle school for 15 years and she was devoted to it. I went there when I was a kid and it wasn't amazing but it was a good school. We lived in a borderline rural county that bordered several suburban cities.

She quit her job earlier this year because we have seen a rise in, not to put too fine a point on it, black and brown people. And she stopped teaching because her workload was too high, the kids didn't want to learn or behave and just in general it wasn't a good experience anymore. When they told her she needed to attend a class on diversity training that was the last straw and she resigned. I remember it because she came home crying when I was cutting grass and I talked to her for a bit.

Now she works for herself doing painting and doing wall paper/vinyl and makes better money but she liked teaching better.

My wife is a retired school teacher.

She loved doing it when she started in 1969. She says that no way would she go into public school teaching nowadays if she was younger. Nothing to do with the pay and everything to do with the attitude of the students, lack of support from the parents (especially minorities), stupid woke crap and the chance of being sued or fired for standing up for what is right.

My wife is a retired school teacher.

She loved doing it when she started in 1969. She says that no way would she go into public school teaching nowadays if she was younger. Nothing to do with the pay and everything to do with the attitude of the students, lack of support from the parents (especially minorities), stupid woke crap and the chance of being sued or fired for standing up for what is right.

Has she tried teaching at a charter school or religious school?

Why, because YOU say so?

I know Sue to be a pretty level headed person...While there are certainly those in the profession that can not abide by what they see going on in the System these days, I would tend to believe that more of them get out because they feel unsafe to even go do their jobs today...

In fact today, teachers are put in a terrible middle, where students don't respect them, administration doesn't back them up, parents are against them, and they are constantly fighting for resource....

That is, those that actually want to do the job honorably....

Forum List

Back