Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck?

When the left pile on to somebody or something in American Politics it's usually hate or fear...

Glenn Beck ‘Horrified’ by ‘America’s Latest Propaganda Machine’

Oct. 17, 2013 8:30pm Erica Ritz

Glenn Beck on Thursday broached a topic that he said “horrified” him when it was brought to his attention roughly two weeks ago, describing it as an “effort to re-write our history and catalyze a new culture for America” with the help of “America’s latest propaganda machine.”

Beck proceeded to tell his viewers about two groups, the first called “Imagining America” and the second called “The U.S. Department of Arts and Culture.”

The latter isn’t actually a body of the United States government, but in the group’s own words, “the nation’s newest people-powered department, founded on the truth that art and culture are our most powerful and under-tapped resources for social change.”

Screen-Shot-2013-10-17-at-7.27.02-PM-620x386.png

Beck highlighted various individuals affiliated with the organizations, who he described as “the people that will be teaching and influencing your children” through “art and music and film and history books.”

Among the topics the individuals were caught on tape discussing was the fair redistribution of wealth and how “we’re funding the arts through the Cultural Development Fund, which is upwards of $20-some-odd million funding our cultural communities.”

Beck also said Imagining America was created by Bill Clinton, and that its membership now includes roughly 90 universities including Columbia University, Brown University, the University of Chicago, and more.

Many receive funds from the Soros-linked Tides Foundation, Beck added, in addition to various government grants.

“Several of the board members work closely with the government, what a surprise!” Beck remarked. “…So we have the government, radicals, and the universities, and some of their affiliates are actually public officials. They actually hold conferences and presentations about how to re-author American history, and it’s [funded] by you.”

.Watch more of Beck’s explanation, below:

Glenn Beck ?Horrified? by ?America?s Latest Propaganda Machine? | TheBlaze.com

the left fear Beck because he speaks the truth and the truth is always a threat to the left

Glenn digs deep, deep into their shit and do you know what he found out,
their shit stinks, full of corruption, tax evaders, criminals, terrorist and a
bunch of community organizers. Don't forget the programs and bills that will
lead to a socialized America called hope & change...:D

I agree with what you are posting, however instead of nameing this thread "Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck, you should have used the word "hate" in place of "fear".

Progressive liberals hate Glenn Beck because he exposes their lies.

the left fear Beck because he speaks the truth and the truth is always a threat to the left

lead to a socialized America called hope & change...:D

I agree with what you are posting, however instead of nameing this thread "Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck, you should have used the word "hate" in place of "fear".

Progressive liberals hate Glenn Beck because he exposes their lies.

I did BUT a buffoon mod moved it to the europeeon section. The thread was about Glenn Beck and the people that hate him but the first story he reported was about euroland so the liberal moderator here @usmb moved it. That's why I started this thread...:eusa_angel:

---> http://www.usmessageboard.com/europe/222352-why-do-progressive-liberals-hate-glenn-beck.html

lead to a socialized America called hope & change...

Last edited:
How many times did President Obama promise you could “keep your plan”?

Thursday, Oct 31, 2013 at 1:43 PM EDT

Well, at least twenty-three times between 2008 and 2010. New York Magazine has put together a super-cut video of President Obama promising Americans if they like their doctor or like their healthcare plan, they could keep it…which we’ve found out is not the case for most Americans:

How many times did President Obama promise you could ?keep your plan?? ? Glenn Beck

src.adapt.480.low.jpg

How many people signed up for Obamacare day 1? (HINT: You can count them all on two hands)

11/1/13

The Obama Administration has been quite coy about releasing any numbers relating to the Obamacare rollout, and a new document obtained by CBS News might provide some insight into why.

“Next question, how many people signed up for Obamacare on day one nationwide,” Glenn asked on radio this morning. “I’ll give you a minute… They were touting that it had 4.7 million visits in that first day… How many people signed up? Six. That means it’s a success rate of 0.0000013%!”

How many people signed up for Obamacare day 1? (HINT: You can count them all on two hands) ? Glenn Beck

Talk about people who do the GOP harm.. Beck, Palin, Bachman, Cain, Hannity, etc. These folks are like the GOP equivalent of Harry Reid, Lawrence O'Donnell, Chris Matthews, Rachael Maddow etc. Just there to make their respective parties look paranoid and dumb. It is a shame we let those 24/7 news people class themselves as journalists because they are far from it. It's just controlled propaganda with old Rupert collecting all the money from American stupidity, playing both idiots against each other. Frankly, if you watch any of these morons and take what they say as truth, well, you should just go look in a mirror for a little. That goes for both parties.

New York Times: President Obama “misspoke” when he told Americans they could keep their insurance

11/4/13

We now know that when President Obama promised Americans that if they liked their health insurance plan, they could keep their health insurance plan he wasn’t telling the truth. But based on an op-ed published in the New York Times on Sunday, the Times editorial board doesn’t agree – calling the President’s broken promises an “overblown controversy.” After all, we all know President Obama simply “misspoke” when he told us over and over and over again that we could keep our plans.

“It’s good to see that the New York Times has come out and just hammered the President for, you know, all the times that he said, ‘Hey, you like your doctor; you’re going to be able to keep it.’ They mercilessly hammered him, didn’t they,” Glenn asked on radio this morning. “Took him to task. Said that he ‘misspoke.’ You misspoke?”

Let’s take a quick look at just a sampling of the instances in which the President “misspoke.”

New York Times: President Obama ?misspoke? when he told Americans they could keep their insurance ? Glenn Beck

Sorry, Beck has been outed as a liar so many times that it's turned rather comical.

Not the lies themselves, though - some of his lies are downright horrific....

George Soros survived the Holocaust. He is Jewish and when the Nazis caught up with his family his father saved his life by bribing an agricultural official to pretend Soros was his Christian godson. At one point, that man took the fourteen year old Soros to survey and appraise the property that had been confiscated from another Jewish family. Obviously Soros did not have a choice in the matter. Soros eventually survived the Holocaust.

To most this would be an amazing and harrowing story of survival during the Holocaust. To Beck it was an opportunity to paint Soros as an anti-Semite and smear him with one of the worst lies I have ever heard.

First Beck started by horribly warping this story on his Fox News show. He said of Soros:

[When he was] 14 years old, he had to help the government confiscate the land of his fellow Jewish friends and neighbors.

That's not what happened at all as you can see from above. He didn't help confiscate people's land. He didn't actively participate in betraying his Jewish neighbors or friends. The implications are horrible. But what Beck did next is much worse. He twisted the story further until he came out with this inexcusable lie on his radio show:

[H]ere's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps.

That lie takes my breath away. That is a lie that cannot be told.

The ADL has now condemned Beck's statements as "horrific."

Cenk Uygur: Glenn Beck's Horrific Lie

Talk about people who do the GOP harm.. Beck, Palin, Bachman, Cain, Hannity, etc. These folks are like the GOP equivalent of Harry Reid, Lawrence O'Donnell, Chris Matthews, Rachael Maddow etc. Just there to make their respective parties look paranoid and dumb. It is a shame we let those 24/7 news people class themselves as journalists because they are far from it. It's just controlled propaganda with old Rupert collecting all the money from American stupidity, playing both idiots against each other. Frankly, if you watch any of these morons and take what they say as truth, well, you should just go look in a mirror for a little. That goes for both parties.

Only 1% of the population buys into that garbage. Not all of what they say is garbage - just most of it.

I've never heard of anyone, much less a progressive liberal, who is afraid of Glenn Beck.

I've never heard of anyone, much less a progressive liberal, who is afraid of Glenn Beck.

the only people that are afraid of the beckster is his followers ... I think hes a sorry excuse for a human being .... how he has to lie to his followers to get their attention ...

the only people that are afraid of the beckster is his followers ... I think hes a sorry excuse for a human being .... how he has to lie to his followers to get their attention ...

He takes after obongo...:eusa_shhh:

Was Glenn able to get through NYC mayor-elect Bill de Blasio’s victory speech without walking out of the room?

11/6/13

On radio this morning, Pat and Stu took bets on how long Glenn would be able to listen to de Blasio’s victory speech before having his head explode. Surprising, Glenn made it through a good deal of the speech, but his warning for New York, where half of his staff still resides, was direct.

video

“I don’t think you understand. I am totally fine. I knew New York was going down this road. We’re not in New York. We left there for a reason… I just listened to Bill de Blasio’s speech and I know what this means. What this is going to mean for everybody in New York State. You are now going to pay for all of New York [City’s] problems. You are going to pay for this… This is a city that has gone insane, and you are going to be held responsible for it,” Glenn said. “If I were in New York State right now, I would be filing for a motion to secede from New York City. And I know the state doesn’t usually do that – usually it goes the other way around. But I think you should say, New York, you can be your own state because [the City is] going to bleed you dry.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/11/06...ctory-speech-without-walking-out-of-the-room/

Oh no they didn’t! Country Music Awards mock Obamacare

11/7/13

The Country Music Awards took a high profile swipe at the failure that is Obamacare as hosts Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley performed a scathing skit mocking the website’s complete and utter failure.

video

On Pat & Stu, the duo praised Underwood and Paisley for doing an amazing job as hosts and performers on the CMAs, especially compared to most award shows which are absolutely terrible.

During the show, Paisley pretended to hurt his back during one of their duets. Underwood suggested Paisley sign up for Obamacare.

“I started signing up last Thursday and I’m almost done,” Underwood told Pailsey. “Let’s go to the website and get you signed up.”

The two then walked over to the side of the stage where they pulled out a computer to begin the long, arduous process of getting Obamacare.

“Why’s it spinning?” Paisley asked after a second.

“Oh, it does that,” Underwood responded.

“Why’s it smokin’?” Paisley continued.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/11/07/cma’s-mock-obamacare/

Didn't he retire or something?

Beck never retired, he just retreated to the far right wing sites that would support him.

Kinda like what Rand Paul has done. When he was fired from the Washington Times, he decided to keep his editorial column going via Breitbart TV (and we all know how reliable they are).

‘I can’t take this guy’: Glenn reacts to President Obama’s Veterans Day speech

Tuesday, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM EST

There was a rather ironic moment in President Obama’s Veterans Day speech yesterday, when he chose to highlight one of the oldest living veterans in America, Richard Overton, who just so happens to be part of the Honor Flight program that entered the World War II Memorial in defiance of the government shutdown last month.

While Overton, 107, of Austin, Texas, was not part of the group that visited the monuments in October, he did visit Washington D.C. with a group of veterans in May. Honor Flight, the organization Overton is a member of, is the group that was initially barred from seeing the memorial.

“You have to know that the President had the balls to actually stand up and salute the World War II veterans and Honor Flight [yesterday],” Glenn said on radio this morning. “Do you remember what Honor Flight is? Honor Flight is the group that he tried to ban from the World War II Memorial – during the shutdown that he started. He did it!”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/11/12...cts-to-president-obama’s-veterans-day-speech/

More wingnut conspiracy theroes. Us liberals actually think Beck is good entertainment to laugh too. LOL. I sure miss his show on Fox news

Forum List

Back