Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck?

More wingnut conspiracy theroes. Us liberals actually think Beck is good entertainment to laugh too. LOL. I sure miss his show on Fox news

Not to worry we still have these clowns...:lol:

b87z.gif

msnbcclowns02v.gif

glenn-beck-as-santa-12-25-10-2.png

Feel Good Story of the Day: ‘Tips For Jesus’ is making the day of wait staff all over the country

Tuesday, Dec 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM EST

Glenn has spent the last several weeks talking about the importance of finding and highlighting the positive, feel good stories that happen all around us on a daily basis. Although Glenn was absent from radio this morning because of a bad case of laryngitis, Pat and Stu shared the story of the ‘Tips for Jesus’ movement that is beginning to go viral.

It is unknown whether Tips for Jesus is a generous individual or group of individuals, but over the last few months, massive tips have been left at pubs, restaurants, and other establishments around the country with ‘TipsForJesus’ written or stamped on the receipt.

An Instagram account with the username “TipsForJesus” is continuously documenting these escapades, including images of receipts from each good deed and some of the elated faces of individuals receiving these gifts.

While those behind the tip giving effort remain a mystery, a mission statement is present on the aforementioned Instagram account: “Doing the Lord’s work, one tip at a time.”

Gawker explained that this individual or group has been able to fly under the radar so far over the past few months, leaving tips that range from $500 to $10,000. Adding up receipts, the outlet reported that more than $54,000 has been doled out so far.

Feel Good Story of the Day: ?Tips For Jesus? is making the day of wait staff all over the country ? Glenn Beck

Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’… but who does Glenn think should have received the honor?

12/11/13

Pope Francis was named Time magazine’s 2013 ‘Person of the Year’ earlier today, beating out the likes of Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Miley Cyrus for the title.

Calling him “The People’s Pope,” Time had this to say about the newly elected pontiff:

“I think there’s two. I think there’s two, and I would have considered splitting it myself,” Glenn said. “I think you could split it: Ted Cruz and Kathleen Sebelius because if you like one, you hate the other. But those are the two.”

In Glenn’s opinion, Obamacare was the most hot button issue of the year, and Sen. Cruz and HHS Secretary Sebelius were at the forefront of the debate. As Glenn sees, Obamacare is not simply an American issue, it’s implementation and success has global implications:

Pope Francis named Time?s ?Person of the Year?? but who does Glenn think should have received the honor? ? Glenn Beck

AP_obama_interpreter_jtm_131211_16x9_992.jpg

[Translation-- This man obongo speaks with forked tongue...]

Former Secret Service agent offers insight into Mandela memorial security breach

Thursday, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM EST

President Obama’s selfies weren’t the only controversy to arise from Nelson Mandela’s memorial service on Tuesday. Yesterday, the world learned the sign language interpreter standing just three feet from President Obama and other world leaders was actually not signing coherently. According to a new AP report, Thamsanqa Jantjie saw “angels” at the event, has been violent in the past, and suffers from schizophrenia.

“I really don’t understand and [it] really concerns me [that] we are accepting what I think is a new kind of Secret Service, I guess. I don’t know,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “We have Dan Bongino on. He wrote the book Life Inside the Bubble, and I wanted to call him real quick just to get his read on what happened in South Africa.”

Dan is a former Secret Service agent who served under both the Bush and Obama Administrations, and he was able to provide some inside knowledge as to why someone with a violent past was allowed to be in such close proximity to the President.

Former Secret Service agent offers insight into Mandela memorial security breach ? Glenn Beck

I don't think Beck and the right wing get what Becks critics are doing; They're trying to draw MORE attention to Beck- to show just how whacko his kind are.

Sign language interpreter from Mandela service had extensive criminal record

12/13/13

The crazy story of the sign language interpreter from Nelson Mandela’s memorial service just got a little crazier. Not only was he communicating gibberish, he also has a criminal record which included murder charges dating back to 2003. How and why was this man allowed within arms reach of the President and other world leaders? Is our President safe?

“I want to share a story with you and tell you that there is definitely something wrong. This just broke from the Times of Israel. According to a South African news network, Thamsanqa Jantjie… faced a rape charge in 1994, theft in 1995, housebreaking charge in 1997, malicious damage to property in 1998, murder, attempted murder, and kidnapping charges in 2003,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “It is unclear whether he ever served time in prison, but what is clear: ‘Many of the charges brought against him were dropped because he was found to be mentally unfit to stand trial.’ Even more bizarrely, it’s not clear whether the murder charge against him in 2003 was ever properly resolved because the court file against him, quote, ‘is mysteriously empty.’”

It is still unclear who allowed Jantjie to be on stage in the first place, but perhaps the more important question is: Why was President Obama allowed to be on stage with this man in the first place?

Okay. Let me tell you something. Something is wrong here,” Glenn said. “And if our Secret Service is not mobilizing to, A, get to the bottom of this but, B, to put another dynamic ring around this President, it is the crime of this century and it will last for 100 years because something is wrong here.”

Sign language interpreter from Mandela service had extensive criminal record ? Glenn Beck

I don't think Beck and the right wing get what Becks critics are doing; They're trying to draw MORE attention to Beck- to show just how whacko his kind are.

buc0, a tiny part of your response is true, like most lefties such as yo-self...

US to allow eagle deaths — to aid wind power

Under pressure from the wind-power industry, the Obama administration said Friday it will allow companies to kill or injure eagles without the fear of prosecution for up to three decades.

By DINA CAPPIELLO
12/7/13
Associated Press

US to allow eagle deaths — to aid wind power | Politics | The Seattle Times

Most Popular Comments:

"gunna love watching one left wing wacko group fighting another left wing wacko group..... (December 6, 2013, by jp2)

...:cuckoo:

Counting down the top Glenn moments of 2013: Exposing Common Core

12/26/13

Common Core is the nationwide education initiative being jammed down the throats of students and parents around the United States whether we want it or not. 45 states, the District of Columbia, four territories, and the Department of Defense Education Activity have all adopted the Common Core State Standards Initiative, which is funded with money from the likes of Microsoft’s Bill Gates.

While the ‘rigorous’ standards claim to adequately prepare our youth for higher education, it’s actually dumbing down schools across the country. The standards fail to teach students how to write in cursive and teach mathematics in such a way that allows for 4×3 to equal 11.

Counting down the top Glenn moments of 2013: Exposing Common Core ? Glenn Beck

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCwN9qhUp4A]Glenn Beck w/ Ben Shapiro book "Bullies: Left's Culture of Fear & Intimidation Silences Americans" - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy...:smiliehug:

Last edited:
He is first an entertainer. He makes his millions by being over the top. If he wasn't, he wouldn't sell. Pro corporate, anti worker and anti middle class is what I hear when I listen to his radio show which I must admit I do listen to. But like every other radio and TV personality he is over the top anti working class.

liberals and progressives fear the truth. Thats why they fear Beck, Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, and anyone else who dares reveal the truth about their failed ideology and their false messiah, the great obozo.

He is first an entertainer. He makes his millions by being over the top. If he wasn't, he wouldn't sell. Pro corporate, anti worker and anti middle class is what I hear when I listen to his radio show which I must admit I do listen to. But like every other radio and TV personality he is over the top anti working class.

you are obviously lying about listening to him, because your characterization that he is anti working class is totally wrong.

When the left pile on to somebody or something in American Politics it's usually hate or fear...

I agree on this statement, but I'd put this one in the category of hate. He's an easy target. I don't hate him, I listen to his show sometimes a bit in the morning. But I have trouble taking him seriously sometimes. For example, he keeps calling himself "libertarian" but if you held a gun to my head, I couldn't name one issue where he justifies that claim. He's male, white, religious and he can sound like he's giving a sermon. They hate everything he stands for, and he's an easy target. I see no evidence they "fear" him.

When they go after Republican women, blacks, Hispanics, gays and other groups they believe they own, that is fear.

When the left pile on to somebody or something in American Politics it's usually hate or fear...

I agree on this statement, but I'd put this one in the category of hate. He's an easy target. I don't hate him, I listen to his show sometimes a bit in the morning. But I have trouble taking him seriously sometimes. For example, he keeps calling himself "libertarian" but if you held a gun to my head, I couldn't name one issue where he justifies that claim. He's male, white, religious and he can sound like he's giving a sermon. They hate everything he stands for, and he's an easy target. I see no evidence they "fear" him.

When they go after Republican women, blacks, Hispanics, gays and other groups they believe they own, that is fear.

good point, the real fear of the left shows up whenever a conservative woman, black, hispanic, or gay steps up and declares that liberalism is a failed idea.

"you are obviously lying about listening to him, because your characterization that he is anti working class is totally wrong."

How can you NOT get that sense. As a small business former owner I used to have him on in the shop daily. He's all about corporate America and is happy to sing their praises. As a voting conservative I will call him out on this and would love to debate him on it. Could go toe to toe with any conservative or liberal commentator and take them completely to task. They are SO out of touch with reality of the working class American. In fact, they are clueless. What is worse is in reality glen could care less. But they talk like they do. In reality, the workers and laborers are easily discarded in his eyes.

Forum List

Back