How far do BLM/Woke people want to take things?

The way the BLM-supporters and the left talks about racism, slavery, and the Klan, I think they miss those days or something. There wouldn't be any perceived "racism" in this country if they'd quit reminiscing about it.
They have to keep racism and slavery alive….. there is too much money to be made by keeping them alive.

This doesn't end or even improve until both ends of the issue start being honest and begin holding their own side accountable.

(This is where both ends say "Accountable for what! We're not doing anything wrong! It's all the other guys!")

My side has been willing to have an honest conversation for decades. Your side has not.

It’s basically the far left I’m talking about., Woke people, pro BLM people, pro-antifa folks.

And pro-"PALESTINE!!" goblins.

Psssttt.

ANTIFA, BLM, "PALESTINE!" gremlins?

They're ALL the SAME fuckin' thing.

Until you are able to understand and acknowledge this simple truth, you are utterly lost.

Which is why I, and many others here, have irretrievably lost any and all respect for you we once had.

And rightfully so.

Carry on.

A small percentage of Americans are complaining about racism against blacks when we live in a country where universities, companies, the Oscars and sports organizations have racial hiring quotas where they must hire some number of black folks. Cancel culture removing movies or certain products from the grocery store that are deemed to be “racist” against blacks.

Major celebrities or comedians getting canceled for making a perceived racist comment from 30 years ago. Nobody wants to see this happen except for fanatical pro BLM people. Including BLM leaders who make millions of dollars off of their antics.

Not to mention a media that glorifies talking about the extremely rare instance of a white cop shooting a black. Make the white cop look out to be a racist even though in pretty much everyone of the national cases of a white cop killing a black victim the white cop was perhaps justified. I mean you would think according to the far left narrative that every day in this country blacks are hung from trees randomly. Couldn’t be any further from that though.

It’s all coinciding with a terrible economy. Out of control of crime.

When is it going to stop? When will it be enough for this tiny percentage of pro BLM people? . Obviously the BLM narrative is 100% wrong. America is not uniquely Evil, Black people in Africa Also owned slaves.

It’s blatantly obvious that pro blm people don’t care about history, they don’t care about equality they just want power and money at the expense of the equality. I’m sure for them reparations isn’t even enough. So again when will it stop for these types of people ?

Wokeness has gone on for too long and it is going to cost Democrats big-time in 2024. Though there is something Democrats might have up their pocket, cheating.

I’m thankful that the countries population is coming together. Wokeness is on the way out , equality is prevailing.

The next step is to have major companies, television networks, sports organizations, and universities, reject the BLM narratives and embrace equality and meritocracy.

They will work up to murder as all left wing governments and groups do……

It's soft frail whites who think they're the biggest victims of racism in this country.

How White Victimhood Fuels Republican Politics

According to a 2021 survey by the Pew Research Center, for example, only 17 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning Americans said there is “a lot” of discrimination against Black people in today’s society. That number rose to 26 percent when Republicans were asked whether they believed white people faced “a lot” of discrimination. And intense white racial resentment remains present both among Trump’s base and in our politics today.​

A small percentage of Americans are complaining about racism against blacks when we live in a country where universities, companies, the Oscars and sports organizations have racial hiring quotas where they must hire some number of black folks. Cancel culture removing movies or certain products from the grocery store that are deemed to be “racist” against blacks.

Major celebrities or comedians getting canceled for making a perceived racist comment from 30 years ago. Nobody wants to see this happen except for fanatical pro BLM people. Including BLM leaders who make millions of dollars off of their antics.

Not to mention a media that glorifies talking about the extremely rare instance of a white cop shooting a black. Make the white cop look out to be a racist even though in pretty much everyone of the national cases of a white cop killing a black victim the white cop was perhaps justified. I mean you would think according to the far left narrative that every day in this country blacks are hung from trees randomly. Couldn’t be any further from that though.

It’s all coinciding with a terrible economy. Out of control of crime.

When is it going to stop? When will it be enough for this tiny percentage of pro BLM people? . Obviously the BLM narrative is 100% wrong. America is not uniquely Evil, Black people in Africa Also owned slaves.

It’s blatantly obvious that pro blm people don’t care about history, they don’t care about equality they just want power and money at the expense of the equality. I’m sure for them reparations isn’t even enough. So again when will it stop for these types of people ?

Wokeness has gone on for too long and it is going to cost Democrats big-time in 2024. Though there is something Democrats might have up their pocket, cheating.

I’m thankful that the countries population is coming together. Wokeness is on the way out , equality is prevailing.

The next step is to have major companies, television networks, sports organizations, and universities, reject the BLM narratives and embrace equality and meritocracy.

With a White House promoting mediocrity, any form of meritocracy may be a long way off.

To the left, blacks are legally incapable of committing a crime. They are never to be expected to work. They are to be supported at the level of indulgence. Societal pets but not worth being companion animals.

To the left, blacks are legally incapable of committing a crime. They are never to be expected to work. They are to be supported at the level of indulgence. Societal pets but not worth being companion animals.
well the demofks have now included illegals in that group.

This doesn't end or even improve until both ends of the issue start being honest and begin holding their own side accountable.

(This is where both ends say "Accountable for what! We're not doing anything wrong! It's all the other guys!")

^^^Says the guy who votes for the party that openly supports BLM.

Liar.

It's soft frail whites who think they're the biggest victims of racism in this country.

How White Victimhood Fuels Republican Politics

According to a 2021 survey by the Pew Research Center, for example, only 17 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning Americans said there is “a lot” of discrimination against Black people in today’s society. That number rose to 26 percent when Republicans were asked whether they believed white people faced “a lot” of discrimination. And intense white racial resentment remains present both among Trump’s base and in our politics today.​

LOL

1712935102890.png

Only to white pointy hat wearing chickenshits that hide their faces from the light.

For 99.9% of the rest of the world. Not so much.
Black LIES Matter made fools of guilt-ridden white libs

So naturally the left would prefer to forget that BLM ever existed

Forum List

Back