what in Muscovy we´d attack first of all ? 'Ukrainian' Cessna drone blows up factory 745 miles inside Moscow empire

And they should be hitting the oil storage facilities inside of Russia as well. Just not the loaded Tankers. You keep bring up things that agree with my stance. And a lot of Bullshit into the
Ballgame along with it.
-

Vrenn

what are 🇸🇦🐷🇷🇺they complaining about? it was simply a return-to-sender package. 👍

LNG - gas - oil , Logistic - infrastructure, ok what-else ?

You need lots and lots of fuel to power your war machine. For instance, the Battle of the Bulge, the Germans depended on capturing the allied fuel dump but were delayed just enough for their tanks to start running out of petrol. Even the Germans knew that with the fuel dump they could not win. And it can be done to make fuel out of coal but it's costly as hell. The Allied Bombers were taking out the German Fuel Dumps left and right.

So why would I suggest they take out the Russian Fuel Facilities?

You need lots and lots of fuel to power your war machine. For instance, the Battle of the Bulge, the Germans depended on capturing the allied fuel dump but were delayed just enough for their tanks to start running out of petrol. Even the Germans knew that with the fuel dump they could not win. And it can be done to make fuel out of coal but it's costly as hell. The Allied Bombers were taking out the German Fuel Dumps left and right.

Worth mentioning that refined oil products explode more readily than crude oil.

AND

Forum List

Back