Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

Is that the same thread that I made clear they are sub human by saying they should be shot in the gut for a long painful death and then be left out for the worms and buzzards to eat?
Yep, the same one that they were not called animals or savages. That is reserved for black folks, right?
But you’re up here whining that you didn’t see the two words you wanted.
It doesn't have a damn thing to do with me wanting them, it just proves a point about who boot lickers like you are.
The same thread white people are condemning the acts and want to see severe punishment instead of trying to play down the actions as part of a fight and shit happens.
It is absolutely amazing how you never see white criminals labeled as animals, savages and such. Again, that is reserved for black folks.

Yep, the same one that they were not called animals or savages. That is reserved for black folks, right?

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with me wanting them, it just proves a point about who boot lickers like you are.

It is absolutely amazing how you never see white criminals labeled as animals, savages and such. Again, that is reserved for black folks.
All I see is you being a whiny little bitch because two words you wanted used were not. You are really stretching to play the victim card here but that’s just you being you.

All I see is you being a whiny little bitch because two words you wanted used were not. You are really stretching to play the victim card here but that’s just you being you.
All I see is you being a boot licking, coon that will kiss white folks asses and sell out black folks. Coons like you are dangerous when it comes to black folks.

All I see is you being a boot licking, coon that will kiss white folks asses and sell out black folks. Coons like you are dangerous when it comes to black folks.
Same old song and dance you do when you’ve been shown to not have a legitimate point. Poor little fellow all upset people didn’t use the words you wanted.

n Post #491, you said: "You (sic) the clerk agreed during the first attempt, and he picked them up later. Then the owner of the store objected, resulting in the altercation..."

Stop playing dumb. There was no altercation on the first attempt because the clerks agreed to trade cigarettes for weed. When he came back for them later, Apu tried to stop him, probably called him a name we can't use here on USMB, and got pushed into a chip rack. Then Apu realized his relatives were dealing dope, which is why he didn't call the cops.

Look, man, I know you have to tap dance your way around things.

If I was mistaken here, why did you not correct me?
Because life is too short to try to correct all your gaslighting. Because I've discussed your murder boner with you a dozen times, and you keep lying.

That Brown responded to with assault and violence.

Or he was defending himself against a thug with a badge and a gun.

Pushing the store owner was also irrelevant to the store trading weed for products. It doesn't matter whether they did or not: it has nothing to do with Brown's actions later. As for pushing the store owner down, I'm sure the police used that to illustrate that Brown apparently had violent tendencies as was further demonstrated later when he attacked Wilson.

Well, no, actually, it was relevant in that Apu's nephews ripped him off on the pot. The police manipulated the video to cover for the fact that their officer escalated a jaywalking incident into a deadly force incident.

Also, you are still dodging the question about Tamir and Laquan....

Same old song and dance you do when you’ve been shown to not have a legitimate point. Poor little fellow all upset people didn’t use the words you wanted.
Boot licker all you have shown is that you hate yourself, who taught you to hate yourself. The slave master taught you well.
Screenshot_20240419_063336_Facebook.jpg

Boot licker all you have shown is that you hate yourself, who taught you to hate yourself. The slave master taught you well.
View attachment 936337
You are projecting now that you’ve lost the argument. Like I said you do the same song and dance when you’ve been made a fool of. Call anyone disagreeing with you a racist, boot licker, Coonin. It’s your go to move when you can’t think of anything smart to say, and you use them a lot.

You are projecting now that you’ve lost the argument.
I haven't lost anything.
Like I said you do the same song and dance when you’ve been made a fool of. Call anyone disagreeing with you a racist, boot locker,
Coonin. It’s your go to move when you can’t think of anything smart to say, and you use them a lot.
It's sad thinking that boot licking and coonin will bring you success, you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky. A black man who calls a black girl a savage or an animal but is scared to call white criminals the same thing is a disgrace.

I haven't lost anything.

It's sad thinking that boot licking and coonin will bring you success, you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky. A black man who calls a black girl a savage or an animal but is scared to call white criminals the same thing is a disgrace.
You’re proving my point that all you are is a whiny little bitch. You’re funny in how predictable you are. Why do you use the truth in such a niggardly manner?

Stop playing dumb. There was no altercation on the first attempt because the clerks agreed to trade cigarettes for weed.

Stop playing dumb yourself; I never said there was and I know there wasn't.
When he came back for them later, Apu tried to stop him, probably called him a name we can't use here on USMB,

Assumption and racist.
and got pushed into a chip rack. Then Apu realized his relatives were dealing dope, which is why he didn't call the cops.

Then who did? I asked you this before and you failed to respond.
Look, man, I know you have to tap dance your way around things.

You refer to the store owner with a racially derogatory term and suggested he called Brown a n***** with no basis whatsoever and only because the guy tried to prevent someone from stealing his merchandise.

You're the one tap dancing here.
Because life is too short to try to correct all your gaslighting.

What gaslighting, exactly?
Because I've discussed your murder boner with you a dozen times, and you keep lying.

What have I lied about?
Or he was defending himself against a thug with a badge and a gun.

The store owner had a badge and gun?
Well, no, actually, it was relevant in that Apu's nephews ripped him off on the pot.

Brown left with his pot at the first interaction and the clerks reshelved the cigars. So how exactly did they rip off the owner?
The police manipulated the video to cover for the fact that their officer escalated a jaywalking incident into a deadly force incident.

As far as I know, there is no video of the encounter between Brown and Wilson. If there is one I don't know about, do you have a link? I would gladly watch that one.
Also, you are still dodging the question about Tamir and Laquan....
Yes, I am.

I would have thought you'd realize by now that I'm not going to address the Rice and McDonald cases at this time as it was a poor and transparent attempt on your part at deflection by making my morality, rather than the topic, the issue.

Stop playing dumb yourself; I never said there was and I know there wasn't.
Well, you want to ignore the fact that there was the dope deal on first encounter, so it was never a "Strong arm robbery".
Assumption and racist.
Or just an assumption seeing how racist these South Asian store owners are. They are more racist than most white people, and that's an accomplishment.

The store owner had a badge and gun?
I was talking about Wilson, but you knew that. Why you always be lying?

I would have thought you'd realize by now that I'm not going to address the Rice and McDonald cases at this time as it was a poor and transparent attempt on your part at deflection by making my morality, rather than the topic, the issue.

Your morality speaks for itself, but I can see why you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself further by blurting out, "The little bastards had it comin'!"

Please, save that bullshit. Had the white girl beat down the black kid folks like you would careless. I never claimed this white girl deserved that, but in a fight anything can happen. I guess you have never been a serious fight.

I think most of us guys have been in a fight once or twice in our lives. Unless your life is in danger, there is no excuse to take it this far. This was two young girls fighting and one decides to bang the other‘s head into the concrete multiple times. In this case, the black girl’s life was not in danger in any way. She should go to prison. I don’t care what color she is. I would say exactly the same thing if the white girl was the banger rather than the bangee.

We have seen the video. The fact here is that the white girl beat up another girl and got kicked out of school the previous day for it. And she beat up the friend of the girl who did the beating. That's the point here.

Is the white girl’s victim from the previous day in a coma from her head being repeatedly smashed in to the concrete? If so, the white girl should have been in jail and this would have never occurred.

Well, you want to ignore the fact that there was the dope deal on first encounter, so it was never a "Strong arm robbery".

1.) There was no dope deal at the first encounter. Brown attempted a dope-for-cigars deal but the deal was not completed.

2.) There was no robbery at the first encounter but the second encounter was, in fact, a robbery or theft. And a strong arm robbery given that Brown assaulted the owner when the owner tried to prevent Brown leaving with his merchandise.
Or just an assumption seeing how racist these South Asian store owners are.

How many South Asian store owners do you know?
They are more racist than most white people, and that's an accomplishment.

Who says they are, people who try to steal from them?
I was talking about Wilson, but you knew that.

Yes, I knew that. But the store owner didn't have a badge and gun but Brown assaulted him anyway. That was my point.
Why you always be lying?

It was a question, not an assertion. Do you not understand the difference?
Your morality speaks for itself, but I can see why you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself further by blurting out, "The little bastards had it comin'!"

Irrelevant. It was deflection.

I asked four questions in my last post which you failed to answer.

1.) How am I gaslighting?
2.) What did I lie about?
3.) How did the clerks rip off the store owner when they kept the cigars and Brown kept his dope?
4.) Who called the cops if the store owner didn't?

Also, you said the police doctored the video of the encounter between Brown and Wilson and I asked if you had a link. Do you?

And finally, why do you hate this store owner so much? Did you buy into some bullshit racist anti-Asian rhetoric in the Strange Fruit video? You did, didn't you?

1.) There was no dope deal at the first encounter. Brown attempted a dope-for-cigars deal but the deal was not completed.
Then why did the police hide the evidence of the first encounter?

2.) There was no robbery at the first encounter but the second encounter was, in fact, a robbery or theft. And a strong arm robbery given that Brown assaulted the owner when the owner tried to prevent Brown leaving with his merchandise.
Nope. He probably said something to the kid that was insulting, and got pushed slightly.

How many South Asian store owners do you know?
Too many.
I asked four questions in my last post which you failed to answer.
And I'm still going to.

What about Tamir and Laquan...

Forum List

Back