Question to LGBTQ+ supporters

So not literally. I don't really give a shit how you imagine it.

Still not seeing where you're being forced. All I see is a lot of fucking crying.

So what?

Right.... all you have is crying hyperbole and hysteria and you're just fantasizing about even more of it. Your problem seems to be that trans people simple exist but their existence isn't force against you you little brittle bitch.

So not literally. I don't really give a shit how you imagine it.

Just because you choose to ignore the issue doesnā€™t make it go away. So you want to play word games, fine. I never claimed someone was going to physically grab you and physically force you into something. There are other methods of ā€œforceā€.

I donā€™t know why I expected a different answer from you. Itā€™s disturbing that anyone would be ok with a trans person stopping to this level of deception. To you it may not matter, to the person who was the victim of that situation, Iā€™m sure it would matter.

Right.... all you have is crying hyperbole and hysteria and you're just fantasizing about even more of it. Your problem seems to be that trans people simple exist but their existence isn't force against you you little brittle bitch.

You apparently havenā€™t understood a word Iā€™ve said. Please go back and point to any part where I said I have a problem with trans people. Just because I think that they shouldnā€™t be allowed to make demands of other people, that they shouldnā€™t be able to force (by non physical means) people into denying their own beliefs (not religious), doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t want them to exist. It means that both sides have to be tolerant.

From what Iā€™ve seen, my argument to completely reasonable, your argument is completely intolerant.

"Please, please, please let me cling to this last little bit of bigotry!"

Nope.

You can't call black people the N-word
You can't call women the C-word
You can't call gay people the F-word
And you got to be polite and use their preferred names and pronouns.

Please, please, please let me cling to this last little bit of bigotry!"

Please show me any bigotry. You all are just pissed because, while you have the ability, through the hammer of employment, to get people to lie at work and play along, outside of that, you canā€™t get your way and force people into your way of thinking.

You can't call black people the N-word

I wouldnā€™t do that, itā€™s insulting to people who have had a rough history.

[Quite]You can't call women the C-word[/Quote]

I wouldnā€™t do that as itā€™s wrong to insult people like that

[Quite]You can't call gay people the F-word[/Quote]

Same answer as above.

And you got to be polite and use their preferred names and pronouns.

Incorrect, while it is nice to accommodate them, they have no right to demand that other people deny their own beliefs (not religious).

Iā€™ve already pointed out the problems associated with it. At first, itā€™s innocent, ā€œjust use their pronounsā€, then it goes to ā€œI demand you accept me fully as a womanā€, then it goes to ā€œbecause you wonā€™t date me, itā€™s a hate crimeā€. Iā€™ve already explained this, you all see to ignore it.

As Iā€™ve stated, and you all seem to just gloss over the parts you donā€™t want to hear, probably because it feels better to hate than to listen, but, Iā€™ll call them whatever they want me to call them, because I choose to, I just find it terribly intolerant to expect that people who look at a trans woman and see a man, to call them a woman. Some people just donā€™t believe that.

And, this whole demand that people do this isnā€™t helping them at all. As I said before, you can demand, and force, through threat of consequence, to call them by their preferred pronouns, but what it boils down to is that people have to lie, and just go along with it. Surely people know that happens, right?

You people scream for tolerance yet you are some of the most intolerant people around.

Just because you choose to ignore the issue doesnā€™t make it go away.
I'm not ignoring the issue. I'm here trying to talk it out with a brittle bitch like yourself.
So you want to play word games, fine. I never claimed someone was going to physically grab you and physically force you into something. There are other methods of ā€œforceā€.
Yeah, legal methods. It's fine when you want to protest a trans influencer. It's okay with you if the person who hired the trans influencer at Bud Light loses their job because your protest caused their stock to lose value. It's when people protest you that you start having an issue. That's what makes you a Brittle Bitch.
I donā€™t know why I expected a different answer from you. Itā€™s disturbing that anyone would be ok with a trans person stopping to this level of deception. To you it may not matter, to the person who was the victim of that situation, Iā€™m sure it would matter.
People lie to one another in relationships all the time. It's not a legal matter unless they're lying to you about having some contractable disease. You need to be more discerning about where you stick your dick.
You apparently havenā€™t understood a word Iā€™ve said. Please go back and point to any part where I said I have a problem with trans people.
I never said that you said you had a problem with them. I'm inferring it from your commentary. Southern slave owners used to talk patronizingly about how they were only trying to help and better their slaves by enslaving them but that rhetoric was clearly as self serving as yours is. You can pretend, but no one has to believe you.
Just because I think that they shouldnā€™t be allowed to make demands of other people, that they shouldnā€™t be able to force (by non physical means) people into denying their own beliefs (not religious), doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t want them to exist. It means that both sides have to be tolerant.
Give me an example of "force" by non physical means. I don't know what the fuck you're referring to.
From what Iā€™ve seen, my argument to completely reasonable, your argument is completely intolerant.
You can't even describe what force is being applied to you. You don't have a rational argument when your description of "force" is so vague that no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

Please show me any bigotry. You all are just pissed because, while you have the ability, through the hammer of employment, to get people to lie at work and play along, outside of that, you canā€™t get your way and force people into your way of thinking.

Oh, no, I think this is going to take work. For instance, cross-dressing used to be a cheap way to get a laugh in popular media. Not so much anymore. This isn't a sprint, this is a marathon.

I wouldnā€™t do that, itā€™s insulting to people who have had a rough history.
And Transgender folk haven't?

Incorrect, while it is nice to accommodate them, they have no right to demand that other people deny their own beliefs (not religious).

Iā€™ve already pointed out the problems associated with it. At first, itā€™s innocent, ā€œjust use their pronounsā€, then it goes to ā€œI demand you accept me fully as a womanā€, then it goes to ā€œbecause you wonā€™t date me, itā€™s a hate crimeā€. Iā€™ve already explained this, you all see to ignore it.

I'm not aware of any trans person who has said, "You have to date me to prove you aren't a bigot!" (My response would be I'm a happily married man.)

On the other hand, what I do see are guys who pick up trans folks at bars and beat the snot out of them.

As Iā€™ve stated, and you all seem to just gloss over the parts you donā€™t want to hear, probably because it feels better to hate than to listen, but, Iā€™ll call them whatever they want me to call them, because I choose to, I just find it terribly intolerant to expect that people who look at a trans woman and see a man, to call them a woman. Some people just donā€™t believe that.

That sounds like their hangup, like the racist, the misogynist and the homophobe, all of whom are socially unacceptable now. You are free to be a transphobic bigot in the quiet of your own home. Just don't expect it to be fashionable.

And, this whole demand that people do this isnā€™t helping them at all. As I said before, you can demand, and force, through threat of consequence, to call them by their preferred pronouns, but what it boils down to is that people have to lie, and just go along with it. Surely people know that happens, right?

You people scream for tolerance yet you are some of the most intolerant people around.

In a few decades, the churches will put transphobia back where they put witch burning. "That wasn't us, really!"

I'm not ignoring the issue. I'm here trying to talk it out with a brittle bitch like yourself.

Yeah, legal methods. It's fine when you want to protest a trans influencer. It's okay with you if the person who hired the trans influencer at Bud Light loses their job because your protest caused their stock to lose value. It's when people protest you that you start having an issue. That's what makes you a Brittle Bitch.

People lie to one another in relationships all the time. It's not a legal matter unless they're lying to you about having some contractable disease. You need to be more discerning about where you stick your dick.

I never said that you said you had a problem with them. I'm inferring it from your commentary. Southern slave owners used to talk patronizingly about how they were only trying to help and better their slaves by enslaving them but that rhetoric was clearly as self serving as yours is. You can pretend, but no one has to believe you.

Give me an example of "force" by non physical means. I don't know what the fuck you're referring to.

You can't even describe what force is being applied to you. You don't have a rational argument when your description of "force" is so vague that no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

I'm not ignoring the issue. I'm here trying to talk it out with a brittle bitch like yourself

lol, hard to talk about anything when you stay angry all the time isnā€™t it?

Yeah, legal methods.

Yes, but ā€œforceā€ none the less. Itā€™s still group trying to force another group into submission to their will. One side is saying ā€œjust leave me alone, leave me out of it, I donā€™t agree with you, thatā€™s just how I feelā€ and the other group is saying ā€œthatā€™s not good enough, I demand you call me what I want you to call me or Iā€™m going cause you to get into troubleā€. Which side do you think is being more, or less, tolerant?

It's fine when you want to protest a trans influencer.

People have the right to boycott things they donā€™t agree with, you leftyā€™s have done it several times. In fact, you use it as a weapon to get people to join your cause (coca cola)

It's okay with you if the person who hired the trans influencer at Bud Light loses their job because your protest caused their stock to lose value.

Who lost their job? If bud light fired the person who hired Mulvaney lost their job, then you need to take that up with Anheuser Bush. As far as Iā€™m aware, nobody from the right made a demand for that to happen.

It's when people protest you that you start having an issue. That's what makes you a Brittle Bitch.

I have no problem with you protesting anything, as long as you are not blocking roads or hindering with peopleā€™s lives. Now, I donā€™t agree with the whole cancel culture thing (do what we ask or weā€™ll sick the media and try to get you shut down)ā€¦I donā€™t think thatā€™s right.

As far as protestingā€¦protest all you like. I think when you all boycotted chick fil a, that was one of the most profitable weeks in their history wasnā€™t it?

There are trans women out there that could totally pass for a biological woman. If you are trans and you fail to disclose that, that is wrong, and potentially criminal. There is an argument being had that if you do not disclose this and you have sex with someone, itā€™s considered non consensual sex, because that person would have never consented to sex had they known you were actually a man. Itā€™s kind of like how some people say if you lie about your income to get laid, that is considered to be non consensual sex

I never said that you said you had a problem with them. I'm inferring it from your commentary.

And again, you havenā€™t listened to a word Iā€™ve said. Iā€™ve never said nor have I inferred anything negative about trans people. My only point here is about trans people thinking they have the right to demand things of other people who may not feel the same.

Really? Youā€™ve already mentioned one of the biggest ones, and I have to. ā€œDo what I want or Iā€™ll report you to HR and get you firedā€. ā€œDo what I want or Iā€™ll accuse you of being a transphobe and ruin your reputationā€, and the, Iā€™m sure, soon to be coming, ā€œdo what I want or Iā€™ll sue you for a hate crimeā€ (this one is coming..itā€™s still perkolating in the background)

lol, hard to talk about anything when you stay angry all the time isnā€™t it?
Who's angry? I'm enjoying these confessions of fragility from you. :laugh:
Yes, but ā€œforceā€ none the less. Itā€™s still group trying to force another group into submission to their will. One side is saying ā€œjust leave me alone, leave me out of it, I donā€™t agree with you, thatā€™s just how I feelā€ and the other group is saying ā€œthatā€™s not good enough, I demand you call me what I want you to call me or Iā€™m going cause you to get into troubleā€. Which side do you think is being more, or less, tolerant?
I don't care. I don't think people should have to tolerate your ignorant bigotry beyond what is legally required.
People have the right to boycott things they donā€™t agree with, you leftyā€™s have done it several times. In fact, you use it as a weapon to get people to join your cause (coca cola)
So then what the fuck are you crying about?
Who lost their job? If bud light fired the person who hired Mulvaney lost their job, then you need to take that up with Anheuser Bush. As far as Iā€™m aware, nobody from the right made a demand for that to happen.
Ad firm tied to Bud Lightā€™s Dylan Mulvaney fiasco fires top execs in shakeup

Who cares? I don't have a problem with it. You're the one crying over people protesting.
I have no problem with you protesting anything, as long as you are not blocking roads or hindering with peopleā€™s lives. Now, I donā€™t agree with the whole cancel culture thing (do what we ask or weā€™ll sick the media and try to get you shut down)ā€¦I donā€™t think thatā€™s right.

As far as protestingā€¦protest all you like. I think when you all boycotted chick fil a, that was one of the most profitable weeks in their history wasnā€™t it?
It's only when protests work that you start crying. I know.
There are trans women out there that could totally pass for a biological woman. If you are trans and you fail to disclose that, that is wrong, and potentially criminal.
Its not. No one owes you their medical history unless it potentially endangers your life.
There is an argument being had that if you do not disclose this and you have sex with someone, itā€™s considered non consensual sex, because that person would have never consented to sex had they known you were actually a man.
I'm guessing you don't feel the same way if she had her breasts enlarged. How dare she lie to you! :laugh: Or what if she sleeps with you because you told her you love her and you don't really? Can she have charged for that? Is that something you agree with? I don't. I think unless you were forced, threatened, coerced, incapacitated, or exposed unknowingly to a disease then you need to be more discerning of who you're sleeping with. Maybe get to know them a little better if this is a concern you have.
Itā€™s kind of like how some people say if you lie about your income to get laid, that is considered to be non consensual sex
Ok but do you agree with those people? Because I don't.
And again, you havenā€™t listened to a word Iā€™ve said. Iā€™ve never said nor have I inferred anything negative about trans people. My only point here is about trans people thinking they have the right to demand things of other people who may not feel the same.
But you've already admitted that they aren't using illegal force to carry out their demands so if we strip away your hyperbole all they're really doing is emphatically imploring you not to be a piece of shit by calling them something they asked you not to. It's really that simple. That's why I started off asking what's wrong with me deciding I'm going to call you piece of shit, no matter your instance that it displeases you because that's all this boils down to. Maybe I genuinely think you're a pice of shit. :dunno:
Really? Youā€™ve already mentioned one of the biggest ones, and I have to. ā€œDo what I want or Iā€™ll report you to HR and get you firedā€. ā€œDo what I want or Iā€™ll accuse you of being a transphobe and ruin your reputationā€, and the, Iā€™m sure, soon to be coming, ā€œdo what I want or Iā€™ll sue you for a hate crimeā€ (this one is coming..itā€™s still perkolating in the background)
Your slippery slope doesn't apply to me. I think people should be allowed to shame and ridicule and mock you all day long but I draw the line at threats of force and that's what the law is.

Oh, no, I think this is going to take work. For instance, cross-dressing used to be a cheap way to get a laugh in popular media. Not so much anymore. This isn't a sprint, this is a marathon.

I'm not aware of any trans person who has said, "You have to date me to prove you aren't a bigot!" (My response would be I'm a happily married man.)

On the other hand, what I do see are guys who pick up trans folks at bars and beat the snot out of them.

That sounds like their hangup, like the racist, the misogynist and the homophobe, all of whom are socially unacceptable now. You are free to be a transphobic bigot in the quiet of your own home. Just don't expect it to be fashionable.

In a few decades, the churches will put transphobia back where they put witch burning. "That wasn't us, really!"

The climate is changing, for sure, and thatā€™s fin, and Iā€™m sure in 20 years, all of this will be a thing of the past, but right now, you have one side trying to force people into it, and I think thatā€™s wrong.

No, they most certainly have, and Iā€™m totally against people making fun of them and using insults toward them. But, some people will not look at a man and think they are a woman. They simply donā€™t believe that that is true. I donā€™t think the trans people have the right to force other people to change their point of view. They can certainly make a case and try to change peopleā€™s minds, but when when they try to force the issue, thatā€™s a problem.

As long as someone isnā€™t being abusive and insulting, the trans person needs to be understanding, and tolerant, the same they are trying to ask other people to be

There are hours and hours of videos on YouTube on it..I know, i spent a day listening to it. The conversations are being had that refusing to date a trans person is transphobic and even a hate crime.

If people are going to gay bars for the purpose of picking up trans people for the purpose of attacking them, then they need to be punished harshly. Iā€™m not disagreeing with you there.

No, the hangup is in you folks. See, this post is reflective of exactly what Iā€™ve been talking about. You all immediately jump to ā€œtransphobeā€, ā€œracistā€, ā€œhomophobeā€ and all that nonsense. You canā€™t seem to accept that there are people out there who have no problem with someone who wants to be trans, they just donā€™t agree that someone who was born a man and wants to become a woman, is actually a woman, and they are not going to be forced into denying their own beliefs and accepting your beliefs. Rather than trans people saying ā€œI understand your opinions, while I donā€™t agree with your opinon, I respect your beliefsā€, they say ā€œTHIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! YOU MUST!!!!! ACCEPT MY VIEWS, YOU MUST CALL
ME WHAT I WANT YOU TO CALL ME!!!ā€

There is simply no tolerance from that side, you, and they, canā€™t respect that others have a difference of opinion.

For sure the churches are against homosexuality, thatā€™s just a part of their belief. They have a right to feel that way. As long as they are not trying for force their views on other people, then let them be them.

See, youll find that while I believe in religious liberty, I also believe that religious people canā€™t force other people to their way of thinking. I think they should handle it the exact same way I think trans people should handle it, you can explain your position, and try to change minds, but if people donā€™t agree, then you be you and let them be them.

Who's angry? I'm enjoying these confessions of fragility from you. :laugh:

I don't care. I don't think people should have to tolerate your ignorant bigotry beyond what is legally required.

Ad firm tied to Bud Lightā€™s Dylan Mulvaney fiasco fires top execs in shakeup

Who cares? I don't have a problem with it. You're the one crying over people protesting.

Its not. No one owes you their medical history unless it potentially endangers your life.

I'm guessing you don't feel the same way if she had her breasts enlarged. How dare she lie to you! :laugh: Or what if she sleeps with you because you told her you love her and you don't really? Can she have charged for that? Is that something you agree with? I don't. I think unless you were forced, threatened, coerced, incapacitated, or exposed unknowingly to a disease then you need to be more discerning of who you're sleeping with. Maybe get to know them a little better if this is a concern you have.

But you've already admitted that they aren't using illegal force to carry out their demands so if we strip away your hyperbole all they're really doing is emphatically imploring you not to be a piece of shit by calling them something they asked you not to. It's really that simple. That's why I started off asking what's wrong with me deciding I'm going to call you piece of shit, no matter your instance that it displeases you because that's all this boils down to. Maybe I genuinely think you're a pice of shit. :dunno:

Your slippery slope doesn't apply to me. I think people should be allowed to shame and ridicule and mock you all day long but I draw the line at threats of force and that's what the law is.

Who's angry?
You are lol, the tone of your threads are overtly hostile..

I'm enjoying these confessions of fragility from you.

If thatā€™s what youā€™ve taken away from this discussion, then you clearly havenā€™t understood anything Iā€™ve said.

Really? You canā€™t see the difference between a boycott and using the threat of punishment for not conforming to oneā€™s demands as being different??

Ok, then you need to get with that ad firmā€¦and address that with them. As far as Iā€™m aware, nobody who boycotted bud light had the power to force the ad firm to fire that person. The ad firm took it upon themselves. The consumer just said they werenā€™t going to use the product because they didnā€™t agree with the ad campaign.

Thatā€™s different than a trans person saying ā€œyou have to do what I say or Iā€™m going to report you to HR and have you firedā€

No, you can protest all you want, but you donā€™t have the right to block roads and force other people to be inconvenienced by your protest. You have the right to voice your concerns, you donā€™t have the right to force others to listen.

I know you all think you have the right to disrupt other peopleā€™s lives, but you donā€™t.

They absolutely do, when youā€™ve had a sex change, you absolutely owe it to people to let them know. A straight man is a straight man for a reason, because they are not interested in other men. If you conceal the fact that you are a man (and yes you are biologically still a man), then you are in the wrong.

Again, conversations are being had about whether or not itā€™s considered non consensual if you refuse to reveal, and decide to have sex with someone.

The conflation here is amazing. In every case you laid out..the person is still a woman. Itā€™s not someone who is a man who had a sex change. See this is part of the problem with the whole discussion. Your demand that trans people be accepted fully as women even to the point that they donā€™t have to tell potential partners that they are trans, IS the issue, and part of the reason why some people just donā€™t agree with the ā€œscienceā€ behind it. You are literally saying itā€™s ok for people to knowingly engage in sexual relations with people, knowing that they are a trans person, not telling their partner. That is just wrong.

I donā€™t agree with it. You need to be honest about who you are because the reason someone may be interested in you is because of how you represent yourself to them. If you lie about it, then you are deceiving someone who may not otherwise be interested in you.

[Quite]But you've already admitted that they aren't using illegal force to carry out their demands [/Quote]

I never said they were using illegal force. That never entered the conversation. I said that they are using force at all, to demand other people accept their views, is the issue.

so if we strip away your hyperbole all they're really doing is emphatically imploring you not to be a piece of shit by calling them something they asked you not to.

Thatā€™s fine, they can implore. I have no problem with that, but if it goes beyond imploring, then they are wrong.

It's really that simple. That's why I started off asking what's wrong with me deciding I'm going to call you piece of shit, no matter your instance that it displeases you because that's all this boils down to. Maybe I genuinely think you're a pice of shit. :dunno:

Iā€™m sure you do think Iā€™m a piece of shit, and Iā€™m completely fine with that, but Iā€™m not going to use the threat of termination or social consequence to force you into not thinking Iā€™m a piece of shit. THATS the difference. I respect your right to think Iā€™m a piece of shit, and to call me a piece of shitā€¦which is actually giving you MORE liberty than Iā€™m suggesting other people should have, because I agree that you shouldnā€™t make fun of and belittle people because they are trans, but I AM saying I fully accept your being able to call me a piece of shit.

See the difference?

Your slippery slope doesn't apply to me. I think people should be allowed to shame and ridicule and mock you all day long
I agree, you should be able to, but i dont think people should be able to mock or ridicule trans people. See how that works? Iā€™ll defend YOUR right to have your opinion of me, and Iā€™ll defend trans people against ridicule, but I wont defend trans people to try to make others conform to their views.

but I draw the line at threats of force and that's what the law is.

But only physical threats..youā€™re completely fine with trans people being able to threaten someoneā€™s livelihood though, right?

The climate is changing, for sure, and thatā€™s fin, and Iā€™m sure in 20 years, all of this will be a thing of the past, but right now, you have one side trying to force people into it, and I think thatā€™s wrong.

Yup. Sucks to be them.

No, they most certainly have, and Iā€™m totally against people making fun of them and using insults toward them. But, some people will not look at a man and think they are a woman. They simply donā€™t believe that that is true. I donā€™t think the trans people have the right to force other people to change their point of view. They can certainly make a case and try to change peopleā€™s minds, but when when they try to force the issue, thatā€™s a problem.

Too bad.

There are hours and hours of videos on YouTube on it..I know, i spent a day listening to it. The conversations are being had that refusing to date a trans person is transphobic and even a hate crime.

That sounds like someone trying to rationalize a phobia. I certainly wouldn't spend a day listening to crazy MAGA conspiracy theories about the election. Life's too short.

No, the hangup is in you folks. See, this post is reflective of exactly what Iā€™ve been talking about. You all immediately jump to ā€œtransphobeā€, ā€œracistā€, ā€œhomophobeā€ and all that nonsense. You canā€™t seem to accept that there are people out there who have no problem with someone who wants to be trans, they just donā€™t agree that someone who was born a man and wants to become a woman, is actually a woman, and they are not going to be forced into denying their own beliefs and accepting your beliefs. Rather than trans people saying ā€œI understand your opinions, while I donā€™t agree with your opinon, I respect your beliefsā€, they say ā€œTHIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! YOU MUST!!!!! ACCEPT MY VIEWS, YOU MUST CALL
ME WHAT I WANT YOU TO CALL ME!!!ā€

Isn't that kind of like the bigot who concedes black folks can ride on the front of the bus now, but he still doesn't want one dating his sister?

For sure the churches are against homosexuality, thatā€™s just a part of their belief. They have a right to feel that way. As long as they are not trying for force their views on other people, then let them be them.

But that's the problem. The religious whackadoodles can't mind their own business. They try to impose their view on the schools and on the law.

See, youll find that while I believe in religious liberty, I also believe that religious people canā€™t force other people to their way of thinking. I think they should handle it the exact same way I think trans people should handle it, you can explain your position, and try to change minds, but if people donā€™t agree, then you be you and let them be them.
It'll be a great day when the last church closes because everyone finally realizes those people are full of shit.

I call them what they need to be called because they are mentally ill and I do not want them to breakdown in front of me, but this is a mental health issue and they have a high suicide rate which shows how unstable they are.

You are lol, the tone of your threads are overtly hostile..
My tone is always hostile to bigots because I think bigots should be treated with hostility and I practice that belief in all aspects of my personal life. But I do so with amusement and ridicule because I find the confident stupidity to be incredibly funny. :laugh:
If thatā€™s what youā€™ve taken away from this discussion, then you clearly havenā€™t understood anything Iā€™ve said.
Because you have tried very hard to describe things as force that aren't actually force. They're figurative forces as you confessed in a previous post. Which means not real force but simply you feeling compelled by social pressure.
Really? You canā€™t see the difference between a boycott and using the threat of punishment for not conforming to oneā€™s demands as being different??
No I don't because they are the same damn thing. A boycott is not only a threat of punishment, it is punishment. You are saying we are not buying your products any more because you did this thing. You guys punished Bud Light because they did an Ad with a trans person. Bud Light has stopped working with that trans person and maybe your boycott makes it harder for them as a trans influencer to get gigs now doing promotions in the future. That's punishment.
Ok, then you need to get with that ad firmā€¦and address that with them. As far as Iā€™m aware, nobody who boycotted bud light had the power to force the ad firm to fire that person. The ad firm took it upon themselves. The consumer just said they werenā€™t going to use the product because they didnā€™t agree with the ad campaign.
And no has the power to force your company to fire you for using a wrong pronoun beyond the same social power that you use to protest Bud Light.
Thatā€™s different than a trans person saying ā€œyou have to do what I say or Iā€™m going to report you to HR and have you firedā€
It's not. You went to Bud Light and said we're not buying your beer anymore if you're going to keep working with this trans influencer and making LGTBQ ads. That's the same sort of pressure we put on your companies.
No, you can protest all you want, but you donā€™t have the right to block roads and force other people to be inconvenienced by your protest. You have the right to voice your concerns, you donā€™t have the right to force others to listen.
Agreed. People blocking the road should be arrested. They understand that. It's called civil disobedience. Everyone enaged in a sit in or blocking a road knows that they're likely to get arrested at the end of it.
I know you all think you have the right to disrupt other peopleā€™s lives, but you donā€™t.
That's you imagining my argument because you don't have any good ones.
They absolutely do, when youā€™ve had a sex change, you absolutely owe it to people to let them know. A straight man is a straight man for a reason, because they are not interested in other men. If you conceal the fact that you are a man (and yes you are biologically still a man), then you are in the wrong.
Maybe according to your morals but not the law. As I said, if it's really that concerning to you maybe get to know people before you sleep with them.
Again, conversations are being had about whether or not itā€™s considered non consensual if you refuse to reveal, and decide to have sex with someone.
Conversations among who? I don't care what you fucking randos discuss in your private lives.
The conflation here is amazing. In every case you laid out..the person is still a woman. Itā€™s not someone who is a man who had a sex change. See this is part of the problem with the whole discussion.
I was addressing lying to people you're sleeping with. It happens all the time. Learn to be more discerning.
Your demand that trans people be accepted fully as women even to the point that they donā€™t have to tell potential partners that they are trans, IS the issue, and part of the reason why some people just donā€™t agree with the ā€œscienceā€ behind it.
Why did you put "science" in quotes like that? :dunno: :laugh: You don't know anything about the science you Bingo.
You are literally saying itā€™s ok for people to knowingly engage in sexual relations with people, knowing that they are a trans person, not telling their partner. That is just wrong.
Morally? Morality is subjective. I don't care. It's not the laws job to do the vetting of your sexual partners for you.
I donā€™t agree with it. You need to be honest about who you are because the reason someone may be interested in you is because of how you represent yourself to them. If you lie about it, then you are deceiving someone who may not otherwise be interested in you.
Which stands for all sorts of lies like men pretending they're wealthier or more emotional interested than they actually are.

ThisisMe said:
I never said they were using illegal force. That never entered the conversation. I said that they are using force at all, to demand other people accept their views, is the issue.
But it turns out it wasn't even real force but figurative force.... :laugh: It's not my fault you speak in such hyperbole that people don't understand what the fuck you're even saying.
ThisisMe said:
Thatā€™s fine, they can implore. I have no problem with that, but if it goes beyond imploring, then they are wrong.
It's only wrong when it becomes illegal. No one gives a shit how you feel, personally. That's a you problem.
ThisisMe said:
Iā€™m sure you do think Iā€™m a piece of shit, and Iā€™m completely fine with that, but Iā€™m not going to use the threat of termination or social consequence to force you into not thinking Iā€™m a piece of shit. THATS the difference.
So what happend to Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light? That was you guys pressuring them to terminate that working relationship?
ThisisMe said:
I respect your right to think Iā€™m a piece of shit, and to call me a piece of shitā€¦which is actually giving you MORE liberty than Iā€™m suggesting other people should have, because I agree that you shouldnā€™t make fun of and belittle people because they are trans, but I AM saying I fully accept your being able to call me a piece of shit.

See the difference?
Yeah. I see you being a brittle bitch are arguing against Trans people have the same right to protest and boycott and apply social pressure as you do.

My tone is always hostile to bigots because I think bigots should be treated with hostility and I practice that belief in all aspects of my personal life. But I do so with amusement and ridicule because I find the confident stupidity to be incredibly funny. :laugh:

Because you have tried very hard to describe things as force that aren't actually force. They're figurative forces as you confessed in a previous post. Which means not real force but simply you feeling compelled by social pressure.

No I don't because they are the same damn thing. A boycott is not only a threat of punishment, it is punishment. You are saying we are not buying your products any more because you did this thing. You guys punished Bud Light because they did an Ad with a trans person. Bud Light has stopped working with that trans person and maybe your boycott makes it harder for them as a trans influencer to get gigs now doing promotions in the future. That's punishment.

And no has the power to force your company to fire you for using a wrong pronoun beyond the same social power that you use to protest Bud Light.

It's not. You went to Bud Light and said we're not buying your beer anymore if you're going to keep working with this trans influencer and making LGTBQ ads. That's the same sort of pressure we put on your companies.

Agreed. People blocking the road should be arrested. They understand that. It's called civil disobedience. Everyone enaged in a sit in or blocking a road knows that they're likely to get arrested at the end of it.

Maybe according to your morals but not the law. As I said, if it's really that concerning to you maybe get to know people before you sleep with them.

Conversations among who? I don't care what you fucking randos discuss in your private lives.

I was addressing lying to people you're sleeping with. It happens all the time. Learn to be more discerning.

Why did you put "science" in quotes like that? :dunno: :laugh: You don't know anything about the science you Bingo.

Morally? Morality is subjective. I don't care. It's not the laws job to do the vetting of your sexual partners for you.

Which stands for all sorts of lies like men pretending they're wealthier or more emotional interested than they actually are.

But it turns out it wasn't even real force but figurative force.... :laugh: It's not my fault you speak in such hyperbole that people don't understand what the fuck you're even saying.

It's only wrong when it becomes illegal. No one gives a shit how you feel, personally. That's a you problem.

So what happend to Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light? That was you guys pressuring them to terminate that working relationship?

Yeah. I see you being a brittle bitch are arguing against Trans people have the same right to protest and boycott and apply social pressure as you do.

When you find a bigot, let me know, because thereā€™s not one in me..

The truth is, you treat people poorly who disagree with you, thatā€™s all this is. This is fine, but it says a lot about you. You simply canā€™t handle disagreement.

Because you have tried very hard to describe things as force that aren't actually force

Iā€™m sorry you canā€™t tell that they are the same thing. Physical force is just as forceful as what these people are doing in the form of coercion. Itā€™s all the same. The point is, ā€œdo wha I want or Iā€™ll get you firedā€ā€¦thatā€™s force.. I donā€™t care that you donā€™t like the example, itā€™s the same thing.

A boycott is not only a threat of punishment, it is punishment. You are saying we are not buying your products any more because you did this thing.

Thatā€™s called choice. The right, as far as Iā€™m aware, didnā€™t make any demands. ā€œFire this person or elseā€. They said ā€œif you want to run your business like that, weā€™ll take our money elsewhereā€.

What the trans community is doing is saying ā€œdo what I want or Iā€™ll cause you to be fireā€¦or socially ruinedā€

And yet, thatā€™s what they want, and what is happening, and you yourself agreed with that practice.

Itā€™s not the same. Nobody was calling for the termination of anyone at bud light. They just stopped using their product. YOU all are saying you want people fired for not giving in to someoneā€™s demands.

And yet, by and large, they are not arrestedā€¦because woke leftist activists have the police by the balls because they are afraid if they arrest someone, and are just a little too rough (because the protester is resisting) theyā€™ll be on the 5 oā€™clock news. So, they just you all block roads and freeways. Then we have situations where people get run over because they were trying to breaks the windows of someoneā€™s car and get inside, and you all whip out your cameras and try to get his license plate to turn them in.

How about this, donā€™t be in the roads, donā€™t try to break peopleā€™s windows to try and pull them out of their vehicleā€¦..thatā€™s a startā€¦

No, thatā€™s not imagination, thatā€™s very real. Did you not support the blm George Floyd riots? The people on the freeways and roads?

You donā€™t get it do you? There are trans people who have had surgery and you cannot tell them from biological women many times. They are purposely not telling any potential mate of their situation. As far as the laws, I donā€™t think those laws have been written yet, but they are assuredly coming, and I just know the left are going to throw a fit when they do. They will fight for trans rights to withhold their trans status from straight men.

Conversations in the trans community. Go look it up online, itā€™s not hard to find.

was addressing lying to people you're sleeping with. It happens all the time. Learn to be more discerning.

There is a world of difference between lying about having a breast job than lying that you have transitioned from a man to a woman.

I donā€™t know the ins and outs of bottom surgery but,I have seen trans women who physically look like biological women.

I put science in quotes because not everyone believes if you undergo transition, that that actually makes you a woman. Some people believe the science says they are still biologically male.

Iā€™m pretty sure most people would think if you fail to disclose that you are a biological male to a sexual partner immoral. Who said anything about ā€œlawā€. Thatā€™s something YOU brought up, though I can see laws being made in that regard.

Sorry but no, itā€™s not even remotely the same

Youā€™re right, there are currently no laws, but that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not wrong, and I think if this becomes a bigger issue, there will probably be laws passed. Given the aids epidemic in the gay community, itā€™s extremely improper to not tell a straight man if you are trans.

Did anyone call bud light and say ā€œwe demand you fire him or weā€™re not using your productā€? No, the people who boycotted them were of the mind that ā€œitā€™s fine if you want to use Mulvaney, weā€™ll just send our business elsewhereā€

Who said they shouldnā€™t be able to protest? I certainly didnā€™t. All I said is they shouldnā€™t be able to leverage social media and employment to force people to their way of thinking.

Also, the irony here is, Iā€™m just saying ā€œyou be you and let others be themā€, but you canā€™t handle that people have differences of opinionā€¦.whoā€™s being the brittle bitch?? It certainly isnā€™t Iā€¦

Common politeness. Also, most companies will fire you if you don't. You've already lost this argument, big corporations are on board with the Pronoun thing.
Refuse to use pronouns at all. Just use their given name.

When you find a bigot, let me know, because thereā€™s not one in me..
I have. I'm debating with one right now. My opinion of you based on your commentary is that you're a bigot. People get to have opinions of you, even if you disagree with them.
Iā€™m sorry you canā€™t tell that they are the same thing. Physical force is just as forceful as what these people are doing in the form of coercion. Itā€™s all the same.
No it's not. One is illegal because literal force is physically harmful. Figurative force is just a euphemism for your bitch feelings. Putting social pressure on you to feel uncomfortable or shameful or rejected isn't a crime.
Thatā€™s called choice. The right, as far as Iā€™m aware, didnā€™t make any demands. ā€œFire this person or elseā€. They said ā€œif you want to run your business like that, weā€™ll take our money elsewhereā€.

What the trans community is doing is saying ā€œdo what I want or Iā€™ll cause you to be fireā€¦or socially ruinedā€
And boycotting Bud Light is also socially harmful to their brand and ultimately the people who work for Bud Light.
Itā€™s not the same. Nobody was calling for the termination of anyone at bud light. They just stopped using their product. YOU all are saying you want people fired for not giving in to someoneā€™s demands.
That's what a boycott is you fool. What happens if everyone stops buying Bud Light? Now you might say everyone didn't stop buying Bud Light but that's simply a matter of effectiveness, not goal. You hurt them hard enough and they might have to fire some people. They did stop doing promotions with Dylan Mulvaney and yes, plenty of conservatives called for that and warned other businesses from doing similar.
No, thatā€™s not imagination, thatā€™s very real. Did you not support the blm George Floyd riots? The people on the freeways and roads?
i do. I support civil disobedience for the right cause. I also have no problem with the police coming in and doing their job and clearing the streets so long as they aren't abusing protesters as they're doing it. The two beliefs aren't mutually exclusive.
You donā€™t get it do you? There are trans people who have had surgery and you cannot tell them from biological women many times. They are purposely not telling any potential mate of their situation.
I understand you, I just don't care. People have a right to medical privacy. I work in an area where I'm required to have HIPAA certification. We take that shit seriously.
Conversations in the trans community. Go look it up online, itā€™s not hard to find.
No. You do your own research, gather your evidence and them bring it back to make your case.
I put science in quotes because not everyone believes if you undergo transition, that that actually makes you a woman. Some people believe the science says they are still biologically male.
Maybe you mean to say some people believe that hormones change the biology of your body and that is absolutely true. All fetuses have the same genetic material that eventually turns into male, female or intersexed, sex organs. What causes them to go one way or the other are hormones. Hormone therapy does in fact change some physiological properties of your body.
Iā€™m pretty sure most people would think if you fail to disclose that you are a biological male to a sexual partner immoral.
Who knows and who cares if that's true. What I know to be true is that morality is entirely subjective so I don't care how those other people feel. What the fuck is that supposed to mean to me?
Did anyone call bud light and say ā€œwe demand you fire him or weā€™re not using your productā€? No, the people who boycotted them were of the mind that ā€œitā€™s fine if you want to use Mulvaney, weā€™ll just send our business elsewhereā€
Same fucking difference. The message you were sending to Bud Light is don't work with these trans influencers or else.
Who said they shouldnā€™t be able to protest? I certainly didnā€™t. All I said is they shouldnā€™t be able to leverage social media and employment to force people to their way of thinking.
So it's okay if they protest so long as their protest is ultimately unsuccessful? That don't make no sense.
Also, the irony here is, Iā€™m just saying ā€œyou be you and let others be themā€, but you canā€™t handle that people have differences of opinionā€¦.whoā€™s being the brittle bitch?? It certainly isnā€™t Iā€¦
It's still you. I don't believe in letting bigots be. How about don't be a bigot?

I have. I'm debating with one right now. My opinion of you based on your commentary is that you're a bigot. People get to have opinions of you, even if you disagree with them.

No it's not. One is illegal because literal force is physically harmful. Figurative force is just a euphemism for your bitch feelings. Putting social pressure on you to feel uncomfortable or shameful or rejected isn't a crime.

And boycotting Bud Light is also socially harmful to their brand and ultimately the people who work for Bud Light.

That's what a boycott is you fool. What happens if everyone stops buying Bud Light? Now you might say everyone didn't stop buying Bud Light but that's simply a matter of effectiveness, not goal. You hurt them hard enough and they might have to fire some people. They did stop doing promotions with Dylan Mulvaney and yes, plenty of conservatives called for that and warned other businesses from doing similar.

i do. I support civil disobedience for the right cause. I also have no problem with the police coming in and doing their job and clearing the streets so long as they aren't abusing protesters as they're doing it. The two beliefs aren't mutually exclusive.

I understand you, I just don't care. People have a right to medical privacy. I work in an area where I'm required to have HIPAA certification. We take that shit seriously.

No. You do your own research, gather your evidence and them bring it back to make your case.

Maybe you mean to say some people believe that hormones change the biology of your body and that is absolutely true. All fetuses have the same genetic material that eventually turns into male, female or intersexed, sex organs. What causes them to go one way or the other are hormones. Hormone therapy does in fact change some physiological properties of your body.

Who knows and who cares if that's true. What I know to be true is that morality is entirely subjective so I don't care how those other people feel. What the fuck is that supposed to mean to me?

Same fucking difference. The message you were sending to Bud Light is don't work with these trans influencers or else.

So it's okay if they protest so long as their protest is ultimately unsuccessful? That don't make no sense.

It's still you. I don't believe in letting bigots be. How about don't be a bigot?
So, we could keep going around about this, but neither of us is going to convince the other.

I suppose weā€™ll just have to let the cards play out. I believe your views are, and will be harmful to society, and current trends suggest that society agrees with me.

Rather than try and debate you on it more, I think Iā€™ll go with my current trend and support you in it, and push you to go even further. I believe that, in time, society is going to see it as I do, and will eventually get tired of all thisā€¦weā€™re already starting to see things trending in that direction, which is why I want you leftyā€™s to lean into it harder.

Itā€™s not going to take much more until people start turning their backs on democratsā€¦itā€™s already happening, and therefore, I implore you to keep at it, and lean into it harder. Again, current trends suggest itā€™s going to be a windfall for republicans.

So as msnbc says: ā€œLEAN FORWARDā€

So, we could keep going around about this, but neither of us is going to convince the other.

I suppose weā€™ll just have to let the cards play out. I believe your views are, and will be harmful to society, and current trends suggest that society agrees with me.
The current trend of Republicans not being able to win the popular vote since 2004?
Rather than try and debate you on it more, I think Iā€™ll go with my current trend and support you in it, and push you to go even further. I believe that, in time, society is going to see it as I do, and will eventually get tired of all thisā€¦weā€™re already starting to see things trending in that direction, which is why I want you leftyā€™s to lean into it harder.
Don't worry we will. I mean you already lost in gay rights, sure, why not gear up to lose on trans rights as well. :dunno: :laugh:
Itā€™s not going to take much more until people start turning their backs on democratsā€¦itā€™s already happening, and therefore, I implore you to keep at it, and lean into it harder. Again, current trends suggest itā€™s going to be a windfall for republicans.
But at the same time 15% of Republican voters are voting for Nikki Haley who isn't even in the race anymore because you people are so deplorable you're turning off other conservatives. :laugh:
So as msnbc says: ā€œLEAN FORWARDā€
And as I say, keep cosplaying your way through life never recognizing facts or reality. :laugh:

The current trend of Republicans not being able to win the popular vote since 2004?

Don't worry we will. I mean you already lost in gay rights, sure, why not gear up to lose on trans rights as well. :dunno: :laugh:

But at the same time 15% of Republican voters are voting for Nikki Haley who isn't even in the race anymore because you people are so deplorable you're turning off other conservatives. :laugh:

And as I say, keep cosplaying your way through life never recognizing facts or reality. :laugh:

Huh? Firstā€¦irrelevant, and second, not even the topic at hand.

As for the rest of it, weā€™ll see how it plays out. Keep putting trans women in trans sports and watch your women vote drop like a rock lol.

This is why Iā€™m fully on board with the left keep on ā€¦doing what they are doing. Sure, it may sting at firstā€¦but the end result is, I think, catastrophe for the democrat party. I could be wrong! lol, it may backfire. I donā€™t think it will. Either way, the left arenā€™t going to change their ways anyway so, why not lean into it šŸ˜Š

Huh? Firstā€¦irrelevant, and second, not even the topic at hand.

As for the rest of it, weā€™ll see how it plays out. Keep putting trans women in trans sports and watch your women vote drop like a rock lol.

This is why Iā€™m fully on board with the left keep on ā€¦doing what they are doing. Sure, it may sting at firstā€¦but the end result is, I think, catastrophe for the democrat party. I could be wrong! lol, it may backfire. I donā€™t think it will. Either way, the left arenā€™t going to change their ways anyway so, why not lean into it šŸ˜Š
The biggest names in female sports support trans rights you ignorant moron.

Billie Jean King, Megan Rapinoe, and Candace Parker Join Nearly 200 Athletes Supporting Trans Youth Participation in Sports - Women's Sports Foundation

Forum List

Back