Question to LGBTQ+ supporters

Oh, no doubt. I fully concede that the trans community has won the fight, and has been successful in getting the hammer of corporate America to enforce their will on other people. Thatā€™s ever apparent. Doesnā€™t mean itā€™s right, but it is what it is.

Sounds right to me. I think Corporate America has just gotten tired of the right wing and their culture wars. They found it useful for a while getting stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests, but now it's just become tedious for them.

You still work FOR a company who has placed that person in charge of you, therefore, you have to abide by their rules.
Exactly, and if your company tells you that you have to call Shirley "Ma'am", even though last year she was Bob, you have to do that, too.

In what way do you imagine you're being forced to comply because I still don't see you describing any force. I see people asking you to respect their pronouns and then thinking you're bigots when you don't. At one point does force come in to play?

At the point where itā€™s ā€œdo what I want, or elseā€. In all the scenarios that you describe. Socially, in your job, and who know what in the future. Those situations are ones where the trans community has the power behind their backs, enforcement if you will, that if other people donā€™t comply with their demands, there could be potentially life changing results.

Thatā€™s not free speech, thatā€™s one side being able to force their ideas on other people.

I thought that was what our whole conversation was about..

Tell me why people shouldn't walk around calling you Fucktard.
For you, it is because you can not walk and chew bubble gum at the same time, so spitting out, "Fucktard" would have you tripping and falling on your face.

Same applies to most Democrats.

I hope that you can comprehend the answer, it could prevent a trip to the hospital for you.

No it is not. It is EXACTLY the same thing. You're not being asked to believe they're a woman. You're being asked to use a female pronoun when talking to them.

The level of fear and outrage you project is WAY out of proportion to reality here. This is why transgendered people are subject to more physical attacks, abuse, and murder than any other minority group.

Now WHY are you so triggered? Why this level of fear and anger?

Who says Iā€™m triggered? Do you see any fear or exasperation in my posts? Iā€™m just making an argument. If you think Iā€™m ā€œtriggeredā€ then thatā€™s on you. I assure you Iā€™m not

I still find it funny how if someone has an objection, they are somehow ā€œa bigotā€ or ā€œtriggeredā€. That line of thinking is the very reason I post all of this. Itā€™s because the left canā€™t accept that someone may have an alternate opinion.

Having said that..it is not exactly the same. If Joe wants you to call him ā€œbuddyā€, he isnā€™t asking you to deny your beliefs or your own ideas, and he isnā€™t demanding you call him ā€œbuddyā€ under the threat of some punishment at work or in other social settings. And heā€™s not asking you to propagate an idea you donā€™t believe in

There are some people who donā€™t believe you should refer to a man as a woman, because in their mind, itā€™s not who they are. And there are also some who just donā€™t feel comfortable. And Iā€™m going to be honest hereā€¦there are some people who donā€™t want to do it BECAUSE they are so aggressive about it.

You're not being asked to believe they're a woman.

You say this now, but go to google and type in ā€œnot dating a trans woman is trans phobicā€ā€¦.yes, itā€™s already being talked about, where people are suggesting if you are a straight male and you are unwilling to date a trans woman, that makes you transphobic. You say ā€œyouā€™re not being asked to believe..ā€ā€¦.YET, but the discussions are happening, and, it may not be soon, but as those discussion happen more and more and as people are forced into compliance, what is now ā€œjust a pronou will later turn into demanding full acceptance as a woman, to the point where you will be viewed as a horrible person if you are not willing date a trans woman.

At the point where itā€™s ā€œdo what I want, or elseā€. In all the scenarios that you describe. Socially, in your job, and who know what in the future. Those situations are ones where the trans community has the power behind their backs, enforcement if you will, that if other people donā€™t comply with their demands, there could be potentially life changing results.

Thatā€™s not free speech, thatā€™s one side being able to force their ideas on other people.

That's not force you fucking moron. That's freedom and choice. Force comes from violence. If the "or else" is I'm going to call you a bigot or try and get you fired that's just me exercising my freedom of speech. It's no different than a bunch of MAGAts boycotting Bud Light and calling them names because they chose to promote a trans influencer. That's your choice and Bud Light gets to choose whether or not it caters to your outrage. Stop being a brittle bitch.

Last edited:
For you, it is because you can not walk and chew bubble gum at the same time, so spitting out, "Fucktard" would have you tripping and falling on your face.

Same applies to most Democrats.

I hope that you can comprehend the answer, it could prevent a trip to the hospital for you.
I comprehend that I triggered you and that instead of addressing the OP you chose to spend this time focused on me. :laugh:

Sounds right to me. I think Corporate America has just gotten tired of the right wing and their culture wars. They found it useful for a while getting stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests, but now it's just become tedious for them.

Exactly, and if your company tells you that you have to call Shirley "Ma'am", even though last year she was Bob, you have to do that, too.

I think Corporate America has just gotten tired of the right wing and their culture wars.

Take a look at this threadā€¦whoā€™s in a culture war????

Yeah, Iā€™ve just said this. Corporate guidelines have stated that you must. I mean, it doesnā€™t matter what one thinks or how they feel, itā€™s just what the trans community wants. No regard to other peopleā€™s opinions. Itā€™s ironic, this push for inclusivity, yet, their demands are exclusive by their very nature.

It is only because a nation is so fat, content and lazy that such an absurdity takes up any room.

I comprehend that I triggered you and that instead of addressing the OP you chose to spend this time focused on me. :laugh:
Tell me why people shouldn't walk around calling you Fucktard.
are you addressing the OP, in this post, which my response was made to, fucktard

curried goats, cant walk and chew gum at the same time, or in this case;
curried goats, stopped walking which is not addressing the post, started chewing gum which was flaming/trolling, I responded whereas curried goats fall flat on his/her face responding as if the post I responded to was addressing the OP while I was not

That's not force you fucking moron. That's freedom and choice. Force comes from violence. If the "or else" is I'm going to call you a bigot or try and get you fired that's just me exercising my freedom of speech. It's no different than a bunch of MAGAts boycotting Bud Light and calling them names because they chose to promote a trans influencer. That's your choice and Bud Light gets to choose whether or not it caters to your outrage. Stop being a brittle bitch.

That's not force you fucking moron. That's freedom and choice. Force comes from violence

Force doesnā€™t have to come from violence. Force doesnā€™t mean physical force. Force is anything you have to do against your will under threat of some punishment.

If the "or else" is I'm going to call you a bigot or try and get you fired that's just me exercising my freedom of speech

No, thatā€™s you trying to force your will on other peopleā€¦under threat of punishment. That would be you trying to suppress someone elseā€™s freedom of speech

It's no different than a bunch of MAGAts boycotting Bud Light and calling them names because they chose to promote a trans influencer.

Itā€™s miles different. Boycotting bud light was just about people not supporting a cause that they didnā€™t believe in

That's your choice and Bud Light gets to choose whether or not it caters to your outrage.

Exactly, in all cases, someone had a choice, bud light can continue with their support of Mulvaney and people have them choice not to use their product. And bud light will be fine..theyā€™ll recover. What YOU are suggesting is that people not have a choice. If they donā€™t comply with someone elseā€™s demands, it could be a potentially life changing issueā€¦thatā€™s not having a choice thatā€™s a measure of force

[

are you addressing the OP, in this post, which my response was made to, fucktard

curried goats, cant walk and chew gum at the same time, or in this case;
curried goats, stopped walking which is not addressing the post, started chewing gum which was flaming/trolling, I responded whereas curried goats fall flat on his/her face responding as if the post I responded to was addressing the OP while I was not
I was addressing the OP, you just aren't bright enough to understand how, even though my reframing of the OPs question into something more relatable to them was quite obvious. You must be particularly stupid, even for a MAGAt.

The looney left have no use for biology. Male is male, female is female. Idiot candy ass corporate and govt bureaucrats can't seem to handle that.
You think that a less than five percent demographic is an entire political ideology, strange, queer and illogical.

Force doesnā€™t have to come from violence. Force doesnā€™t mean physical force. Force is anything you have to do against your will under threat of some punishment.
No it isn't. If the punishment is you get called mean words or people are influenced to not like you or want to associate with you that's not force. Being called a mean name isn't an assault you brittle bitch.
No, thatā€™s you trying to force your will on other peopleā€¦under threat of punishment. That would be you trying to suppress someone elseā€™s freedom of speech
Not all punishments are force you soft ass Snowflake. Just the physical ones.
Itā€™s miles different. Boycotting bud light was just about people not supporting a cause that they didnā€™t believe in
And calling you names and getting your employer to drop you is us not supporting your bigotry. It's really quite funny how oblivious you are to the similarity. :laugh:
Exactly, in all cases, someone had a choice, bud light can continue with their support of Mulvaney and people have them choice not to use their product. And bud light will be fine..theyā€™ll recover. What YOU are suggesting is that people not have a choice. If they donā€™t comply with someone elseā€™s demands, it could be a potentially life changing issueā€¦thatā€™s not having a choice thatā€™s a measure of force

[
You don't think Bud Light losing revenue and maybe having to close some plants and let some workers go isn't potentially life changing? Or is it just that when it's something you care about then consequences are just fine?

do you believe, when you meet someone, you should know who they are, man or woman, or should they be able to trick you
I never use specific monikers because I don't like the structure of society, if you are a doctor I won't address you as a doctor just as a human.

I keep asking YOU for examples of where this has actually happened and you haven't come back with a SINGLE INSTANCE, where someone was fired or harmed because they refused to behave like a decent human being.

YOU'RE FORCING YOUR IDEAS on others, not the other way around. You can BE a bigotted as you like, but you cannot inflict your bigotry on the people you fear/despise other in any way, don't like.

Forum List

Back