DeSantis dropping out?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
In a thread dated Jan 6, 2024Dont Taz Me Bro posed the question "Is DeSantis going to drop out of the race on Jan. 15?"

Today is the 20th of January, and it does appear that he might be going to end his campaign very soon, according to what Laura Loomer posted a half hour ago.

"BREAKING:
@RonDeSantis
just deleted all of his campaign events from his campaign website ahead of his expected termination of his failed 2024 Presidential campaign! Today he also canceled his Sunday appearances on
@MeetThePress@CNN.

He also ended all ad spending in NH, SC, and NV and laid off all of his staff aside from the staff in South Carolina. He’s getting ready to drop out after coming to terms with the fact that he won’t be winning a single delegate in New Hampshire!"

1705813389476.jpeg

and it does appear that he might be going to end his campaign very soon,
He was a fool to allow himself to be convinced by big money types that he had a chance to take Trump out. Had he played his hand differently, he might have wound up on Trump's ticket and been nearly guaranteed to win - in a fair election - in 2028.

He was a fool to allow himself to be convinced by big money types that he had a chance to take Trump out. Had he played his hand differently, he might have wound up on Trump's ticket and been nearly guaranteed to win - in a fair election - in 2028.
Totally agree. Desantis is young in political years and 2028 would have been the right time.

In a thread dated Jan 6, 2024Dont Taz Me Bro posed the question "Is DeSantis going to drop out of the race on Jan. 15?"

Today is the 20th of January, and it does appear that he might be going to end his campaign very soon, according to what Laura Loomer posted a half hour ago.
With four indictments and 91 felony accusations Trump is not a good bet for the Republican nomination. DeSantis' strategy should be to stay on the ticket, so that when Trump is imprisoned he can pose as the next best choice for the Trumpers.

"BREAKING:
@RonDeSantis
just deleted all of his campaign events from his campaign website ahead of his expected termination of his failed 2024 Presidential campaign! Today he also canceled his Sunday appearances on
@MeetThePress@CNN.

He also ended all ad spending in NH, SC, and NV and laid off all of his staff aside from the staff in South Carolina. He’s getting ready to drop out after coming to terms with the fact that he won’t be winning a single delegate in New Hampshire!"

View attachment 891152

In a year where I didn't think I could predict anything to begin with--the way he completely flamed out shocked even me. I really liked him as a frontrunner for president, but very early on it became clear he either doesn't have the chops or it's not his time.

With four indictments and 91 felony accusations Trump is not a good bet for the Republican nomination. DeSantis' strategy should be to stay on the ticket, so that when Trump is imprisoned he can pose as the next best choice for the Trumpers.
Trump isn't going to prison the vermin democrat web of lies is unraveling. Desantis should never have run this time. Had he waited until 2028 it would have been a walk.

Trump isn't going to prison the vermin democrat web of lies is unraveling. Desantis should never have run this time. Had he waited until 2028 it would have been a walk.
During and after his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checkers documented 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidential term, an average of about 21 per day.[1][5][6][7] The Toronto Star tallied 5,276 false claims from January 2017 to June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.[2] Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of Trump's mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

If I was a Trump supporter I would be embarrassed whenever the topic of lies was broached.

During and after his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checkers documented 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidential term, an average of about 21 per day.[1][5][6][7] The Toronto Star tallied 5,276 false claims from January 2017 to June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.[2] Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of Trump's mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

If I was a Trump supporter I would be embarrassed whenever the topic of lies was broached.
Not in the mood for leftists propaganda delivered by a Marxist democrat.

Not in the mood for leftists propaganda delivered by a Marxist democrat.
If that is directed at me, I am a Democrat. I know enough about the writings of Karl Marx to believe that he had two valid insights, and that he was mistaken about everything else.

My knowledge of Marx includes writings of his I studied in college, The Communist Manifesto, which I have read on several occasions, and a fascinating seminar on Das Kapital I took given by the American Communist Party.

I already owned most of the books on the reading list, including all three volumes of Das Kapital, printed in Moscow, by Progress Publishers.

I have known and liked members of the C.P.U.S.A. We disagreed more often than not, but we disagreed while remaining agreeable.

He threw everything he had at Iowa and grossly underperformed. He’s polling single digits in New Hampshire. It wouldn’t make sense for him to stay in.

It will make sense when Trump is sentenced to prison. This is not a normal election year.

It is very possible that the swamp's politically motivated prosecution of Trump will work and that Trump will be convicted of some of the charges before the general election. I don't want Hayley to be the only one else left standing to step in. I would rather have Desantis or the 7/11 manager.

Shovel a few more Million Illegals Down the throats of the Never Trumper / Never GOPer Turd Party types and they will be begging for Trump

Forum List

Back