40-year retired US Navy captain shot dead by Seattle police in child sex sting

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The pedo thought he was meeting two girls aged 7 and 11 years old. Instead, he was properly ventilated by the Seattle police after he pulled a gun.

Retired captain killed in Seattle child sex sting had 40-year career in U.S. Navy​

"SEATTLE - FOX 13 News uncovered new documents surrounding the man police killed during a child sex sting operation in South Seattle.

Seattle Police say Bruce Meneley thought he was meeting an 11-year-old and a 7-year-old at the DoubleTree on Southcenter Parkway. Body camera footage shows the person identified as Meneley by the King County Medical Examiner pulling a gun out as soon as officers open the door to contact him."

Retired captain killed in Seattle child sex sting had 40-year career in U.S. Navy

You'll have to log in to watch:

But wait: There's more to the story than meets the eye...

The pedo thought he was meeting two girls aged 7 and 11 years old. Instead, he was properly ventilated by the Seattle police after he pulled a gun.

Retired captain killed in Seattle child sex sting had 40-year career in U.S. Navy​

"SEATTLE - FOX 13 News uncovered new documents surrounding the man police killed during a child sex sting operation in South Seattle.

Seattle Police say Bruce Meneley thought he was meeting an 11-year-old and a 7-year-old at the DoubleTree on Southcenter Parkway. Body camera footage shows the person identified as Meneley by the King County Medical Examiner pulling a gun out as soon as officers open the door to contact him."

Retired captain killed in Seattle child sex sting had 40-year career in U.S. Navy
Good find, Mr Salt . .
Will watch developments with keen interest .

I doubt if anyone will miss this dude. Society won't. On the positive side, this will save money for the Navy retirement fund. MAGA
Missing the point .

We all love showing each other how morally fine we are after the event , but finding out whether this was just one sick person or part of a trafficking / paedophle organisation is at least equally important .

I doubt we get it but I would like to know more about the back story. It says he was arrested before for soliciting prostitution and he thought he was going to meet a "sex worker". Says nothing that he thought he was going to meet underage girls.

Now maybe that is true. Or maybe it's something that was made up after the fact to cover for killing a guy simply for trying to get laid.

Suspect killed by SPD at Seattle hotel identified as retired Navy doctor

I doubt we get it but I would like to know more about the back story. It says he was arrested before for soliciting prostitution and he thought he was going to meet a "sex worker". Says nothing that he thought he was going to meet underage girls.

Now maybe that is true. Or maybe it's something that was made up after the fact to cover for killing a guy simply for trying to get laid.

Suspect killed by SPD at Seattle hotel identified as retired Navy doctor

Well gee the officers were part of ICAC....look it up.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is no telling what he would of done with gun, he went for it, so cops had to stop him.
2. "Oh your going to shoot yourself in the head, thats fine go ahead." ~Dead Cops Say
3. They had to open fire on him, totally 100% justified shooting.
4. Nice shooting bros.
5. One less child molester off the streets.
6. Can't don't want to imagine, all else he's done to children, for many years as a Navy Man.
7. I would be stripping him of all titles right about now, from the Navy, clear his ass out, and he gets squat entitlements, no burial, etc.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back