Democrats and the Abortion Issue

we arent talking about a clump of cells,,
we are talking about a living human being inside the womb of its mother,,

Which is not recognized as a human being by the law, the IRS, or Census Bureau.

Besides, YOUR standard was life begins at conception. It takes at least six weeks after conception for it to be more than a clump of cells.

We might as well end all laws about taking human life as to do things your way. We argue to preserve life. You argue to preserve death.
I argue pragmatism.

Either you'll end up with a law that everyone will ignore (such as we had pre-Roe, or with prohibition) or you will have to exterminate ever snuff of freedom to create your police state.

These laws didn't work when abortion required a complex medical setup.
Now you can do an abortion with a pill.

Besides, YOUR standard was life begins at conception. It takes at least six weeks after conception for it to be more than a clump of cells.

I argue pragmatism.

Either you'll end up with a law that everyone will ignore (such as we had pre-Roe, or with prohibition) or you will have to exterminate ever snuff of freedom to create your police state.

Pragmatism would have killed you off, killed off your family.

I argue pragmatism.

we are talking about biology not politics,,

youre trying to make it about politics to cover up the despicable person you really are,,

its scientific fact life begins at conception not my opinion,,

What is a jury?
a group of people created to determine if a person is guilty of a crime or a civil action to set punishment or compensation,,,

its not for determining if a person should be killed because they exist and are unwanted,,

I know its complicated but do try and understand,,

Pragmatism would have killed you off, killed off your family.
Not really.

Hey, I get you guys feel strongly about Globby, but it's just not your say.

we are talking about biology not politics,,

youre trying to make it about politics to cover up the despicable person you really are,,

its scientific fact life begins at conception not my opinion,,

It's really not, but I'll keep asking the question... If we made your belief law, how would you enforce it?

The Philippines have the kinds of crazy laws you want. Yet Filipina women have 500K to 800K abortions a year. (More per capita than the US).

Even you got the crazy laws you wanted, police won't bother to investigate, prosecutors won't bother to indict, and juries won't convict.

If I ever found myself on an abortion case, I wouldn't care if you had video of the abortion provider throwing Globby across the room and yelling "THREE POINTS!" when it hits the medical waste container. I'll vote to acquit. So will about half the country.

Not really.

Hey, I get you guys feel strongly about Globby, but it's just not your say.

It's really not, but I'll keep asking the question... If we made your belief law, how would you enforce it?

The Philippines have the kinds of crazy laws you want. Yet Filipina women have 500K to 800K abortions a year. (More per capita than the US).

Even you got the crazy laws you wanted, police won't bother to investigate, prosecutors won't bother to indict, and juries won't convict.

If I ever found myself on an abortion case, I wouldn't care if you had video of the abortion provider throwing Globby across the room and yelling "THREE POINTS!" when it hits the medical waste container. I'll vote to acquit. So will about half the country.
its science not my belief,,

why are you denying science,,

a group of people created to determine if a person is guilty of a crime or a civil action to set punishment or compensation,,,
Thats a vote

its not for determining if a person should be killed because they exist and are unwanted,,
Thats not what you said. Life for a vote. Every person on death row was put there on a vote.

I know its complicated but do try and understand,,
You're fun!

So you are against the death penalty?
why are you changing the subject,,

we are talking about an innocent child thats never harmed a single person not a criminal thats committed a heinous crime,,

and I am starting to think the death penalty is going soft on the worst of society,,

Forum List

Back