What do you say to someone who seeks their own enslavement?

If Thomas Jefferson called us a democracy I think he knew what he was talking about

no one forces you to join a union

Bless your heart, this loss has really unhinged you. Tell me, until Scott Walker, could you have been a public school teacher in Wisconsin without having union dues taken from your paycheck?

what were teachers paid BEFORE unions?

Did you know there are states that have teachers that don't belong to a union because there is no union in that state?? O.M.G.

this last election has shown us the future.

The wealthy are NOW buying our elections due to Citizens United.

They can concoct all sorts of ways to keep legal voters from voting.

They can suppress votes.

And now they can flood elections with lies.

There are those who cheer this.

What do you say to those who cheeer and seek their own enslavement?

You are enslaved when you MUST join an organization.
You are enslaved when you MUST pay for being the pleasure of being enslaved.
You are enslaved when the ransom you pay may go to support ideas you oppose.
You are enslaved when some fat cat can force you go on strike and forbids you to take care of your family.
You are enslaved when you are brainwashed into believing that you are too stupid to look after yourself and need the above mentioned thug negotiate for you.
You are enslaved when you are convinced by the same thug that it's better to lose your job than compromise.
You are a slave of overblown ego when you refuse to look in the mirror and see your own worth on the job market.
You are enslaved when you are convinced that you are as good as someone who work twice as hard as you.

You are a union member and not only that, but you are a slave and don't even know it.

That's what I say to someone who cheer their own enslavement.

Public sentiment is really turning against public sector unions.. If anything the vote for Walker was a protest vote against the unions. The turning of this tide may have been the situation in Greece where the public unions have bled the country into its death throes.

Dear Idiot the founders designed a government to serve the people.

They did not design it to only LIMIT government.

They set up a system to serve the people and then designed in checks and balences to make sure some powerful wealthy fucks could not subvert it.

THAT is what they did,

They lived unders wealthy fucks and knew it was a shitty way to go.

Your party wants to limit government so you can then kill it.

There she goes changing the subject on her own thread because she lost the debate again.

Truth Matters, you need to read my signature. :lol:

a few wealthy people agree with you, most Americans dont.

I think the majority of voters in Wisconsin agreed with me too. :) And TM really, it's not "pooling your money", if someone has stolen that money out of your paycheck before you get it. Take a look in Wisconsin at what happens when people are able to voluntarily ( i.e. not compelled or forced ) join the union or not. :lol:
Ya gotta love a little freedom.
What Happens When Government Stops Collecting Union Dues? - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Bullshit.............
These days there's not much of a choice! If someone is out of a job, and a union company is hiring...is that person going to turn the job down because of it? NO........BECAUSE HE NEEDS THE JOB! That doesn't mean he wants to be in a union at all, but if he wants to work there he has to join. The union we have at our factory is WORTHLESS. Yet they can spend the workers money on their trips to Vegas, or some resort up north.

The right is now the party of the wealthy.

That is who holds the purse strings of the republican party.

wow are you brainless

The 50 Richest Members of Congress — 112th : Roll Call
Check out that top 10. ALOT of democrats there. Lets toss in Gates, Zuckerburg, Buffet, I can keep going on rich ass democrats.

But you're one of those people that belives that big business is directly opposed to big government aren't ya?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dear idiot,

those guys are not the masters of the republican party

Oh that's right, poor people run the democratic party. I forgot... Now, who is naive?

The introduction of this new principle of representative democracy has rendered useless almost everything written before on the structure of government; Thomas Jefferson

The best principles of our republic secure to all its citizens a perfect equality of rights. - Thomas Jefferson

He says DEMOCRACY..

You people pretend a republic and NOT a democracy.

We are both you fucking idiot because the kind of republic we have is a DEMOCRATIC republic just like Jefferson said.

Last edited:
wow are you brainless

The 50 Richest Members of Congress — 112th : Roll Call
Check out that top 10. ALOT of democrats there. Lets toss in Gates, Zuckerburg, Buffet, I can keep going on rich ass democrats.

But you're one of those people that belives that big business is directly opposed to big government aren't ya?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dear idiot,

those guys are not the masters of the republican party

Oh that's right, poor people run the democratic party. I forgot... Now, who is naive?

poor people make up the party and give it its power through donations.

The republican party gets much more of its money from the wealthy

The republicans are the party of the wealthy.

the democratic party is the party of the people

What about wealthy of the left?
Warren Buffett
George Soros
Bill Gates
Larry Ellison
The majority of the millionaires in Hollywood.
Just to mention a few of the many of the wealthy dems.

The introduction of this new principle of representative democracy has rendered useless almost everything written before on the structure of government; Thomas Jefferson

The best principles of our republic secure to all its citizens a perfect equality of rights. - Thomas Jefferson

He says DEMOCRACY..

You people pretend a republic and NOT a democracy.

We are both you fucking idiot because the kind of republic we have is a DEMOCRATIC republic just like Jefferson said.

A constitutional republic is not a democracy.. and you have been shown this time and time again.. even if some representatives are chosen by direct democratic vote... the constitution protects the citizenry from the tyranny of the masses known as democracy.. our republic adds elements of democracy while keeping the republican form of government

Dear fucking Idiot,

Jefferson and me disagree with your attempt to redefine words in the dictionary for your politcal hackerys sake

Bless your heart, this loss has really unhinged you. Tell me, until Scott Walker, could you have been a public school teacher in Wisconsin without having union dues taken from your paycheck?

what were teachers paid BEFORE unions?

I don't know.. Why don't you look it up and tell me as soon as you answer my question. If people aren't forced to join unions, could you have been a public school teacher in Wisconsin without having money conscripted from your pay?

The constitution of the United States is a document that LIMITS government. It ensures that the rights of the people are not infringed upon by some faceless, heartless group of people who think they know better than the people themselves.

You know, kind of like the government that you so lovingly support...

No the main reason they designed the government was NOT to limit it.

The main reason they designed the government was to empower people.
Bullshit.

Why do you fucking think folks came to America before it was a country? Since you are a moron, don't answer that - it is rhetorical.

They came to escape the tyranny of governments; they came for freedoms. The design of our government was to LIMIT its power so that tyranny and any approach of absolute power was not possible - "three branches", "checks and balances". By default, that empowers people more than government. While true that we wanted to empower people, we also knew that democracies fail because of tyranny of the majority.

It is simply stunning how you lack even the most basic understanding of our government and it is also stunning how you have zero capability to learn a fucking thing.

Honestly, I don't know how you even advanced to junior high. I'm being serious.

The republicans are the party of the wealthy.

the democratic party is the party of the people

What about wealthy of the left?
Warren Buffett
George Soros
Bill Gates
Larry Ellison
The majority of the millionaires in Hollywood.
Just to mention a few of the many of the wealthy dems.

They side with the little guys.

Does that make you hate them?

Why is it you think that wealthy people are better than the average joe?

I am an "average joe", but everything I have I earned, without paying union dues.

I certainly think that wealthy people are better than me - AT MAKING MONEY.

I would never envy them for that.

But you would let them rule you for that?

Dear Stupid Idoit TM,

here's what's actually written in the constitution, it doesn't say democracy.

Section 4 - Republican government

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Forum List

Back