What do you say to someone who seeks their own enslavement?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dear idiot,

those guys are not the masters of the republican party

Oh that's right, poor people run the democratic party. I forgot... Now, who is naive?

poor people make up the party and give it its power through donations.

The republican party gets much more of its money from the wealthy
REally so that's why Obama is going to hollywood, to get those poor people donations? Do you realize how stupid you sound. You say the wealthy run the Republican Party, but dont control the Democrats?
Poor people make up the republican part too. Liberals love to rail on the tea party people and the rednecks in the republican party as well.

Stop reading talking points and maybe say your arguement out loud and you'll see how stupid it sounds.

The constitution of the United States is a document that LIMITS government. It ensures that the rights of the people are not infringed upon by some faceless, heartless group of people who think they know better than the people themselves.

You know, kind of like the government that you so lovingly support...

No the main reason they designed the government was NOT to limit it.

The main reason they designed the government was to empower people.
Bullshit.

Why do you fucking think folks came to America before it was a country? Since you are a moron, don't answer that - it is rhetorical.

They came to escape the tyranny of governments; they came for freedoms. The design of our government was to LIMIT its power so that tyranny and any approach of absolute power was not possible - "three branches", "checks and balances". By default, that empowers people more than government. While true that we wanted to empower people, we also knew that democracies fail because of tyranny of the majority.

It is simply stunning how you lack even the most basic understanding of our government and it is also stunning how you have zero capability to learn a fucking thing.

Honestly, I don't know how you even advanced to junior high. I'm being serious.

They designed the government to empower the people.

That was the intent.

the checks and balences were put in there to keep any smaller group of people from subverting that power.

Guess what a few wealthy fucks did in Wis.?

The republicans are the party of the wealthy.

the democratic party is the party of the people

What about wealthy of the left?
Warren Buffett
George Soros
Bill Gates
Larry Ellison
The majority of the millionaires in Hollywood.
Just to mention a few of the many of the wealthy dems.

They side with the little guys.

Does that make you hate them?

OMG......this guy is hilarious is your name oooh? I owned him a few weeks ago. It was almost like beating up on the retarded kid, and you are in danger of falling into that. you complain about wealthy people, someone lists rich liberals and you're defense is they support poor people? How do they support poor people? I cant WAIT for this answer

Bullshit.

Why do you fucking think folks came to America before it was a country? Since you are a moron, don't answer that - it is rhetorical.

They came to escape the tyranny of governments; they came for freedoms. The design of our government was to LIMIT its power so that tyranny and any approach of absolute power was not possible - "three branches", "checks and balances". By default, that empowers people more than government. While true that we wanted to empower people, we also knew that democracies fail because of tyranny of the majority.

It is simply stunning how you lack even the most basic understanding of our government and it is also stunning how you have zero capability to learn a fucking thing.

That was the intent.

the checks and balences were put in there to keep any smaller group of people from subverting that power.

As I said, it's simply stunning.

Oh that's right, poor people run the democratic party. I forgot... Now, who is naive?

REally so that's why Obama is going to hollywood, to get those poor people donations? Do you realize how stupid you sound. You say the wealthy run the Republican Party, but dont control the Democrats?
Poor people make up the republican part too. Liberals love to rail on the tea party people and the rednecks in the republican party as well.

Stop reading talking points and maybe say your arguement out loud and you'll see how stupid it sounds.

DEAR FUCKING IDIOT!

the republican party gets way more wealthy people money.

that is a fucking fact.

Not all wealthy people are evil, some side with the people and the constitution

This Obama's supporter's poverty is just so sad. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAlnKHctMYs]Anna Wintour: "Don't be Late" - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit.

That was the intent.

So wait, Walker won by the same margin as in 2010 and yet wealthy people hijacked this election. Do you really know how stupid you sound? Unions poured tens of millions of dollars in this election from "poor" people who didnt even want the recall to begin with. explain that dipshit.

Bullshit.

That was the intent.

Start listing the very things your are talking about and discuss?

Which powers designed by the founders were to keep the people from having too much power as you claim?

What about wealthy of the left?
Warren Buffett
George Soros
Bill Gates
Larry Ellison
The majority of the millionaires in Hollywood.
Just to mention a few of the many of the wealthy dems.

They side with the little guys.

Does that make you hate them?

OMG......this guy is hilarious is your name oooh? I owned him a few weeks ago. It was almost like beating up on the retarded kid, and you are in danger of falling into that. you complain about wealthy people, someone lists rich liberals and you're defense is they support poor people? How do they support poor people? I cant WAIT for this answer
LOL. TM is well known as the site retard and well known as a liar.

She is also a racist and a basically miserable person.

And, don't even try to take her peppermint schnapps, psilocybin, or cannabis away, unless you want to draw back a bloody stump.

^^^^ TM in a nutshell.

Bullshit.

That was the intent.

So wait, Walker won by the same margin as in 2010 and yet wealthy people hijacked this election. Do you really know how stupid you sound? Unions poured tens of millions of dollars in this election from "poor" people who didnt even want the recall to begin with. explain that dipshit.

the wealthy poured in most of the money in that election.

the left was outspent by a 10 to 1 ratio

That was the intent.

Start listing the very things your are talking about and discuss?
I just did, moron.

IF you had passed 8th grade in the USA, YOU would already know this.

why do you fight so hard to protect the very people who will steal your rights from you in a red hot second to increase their profits?

DEAR FUCKING IDIOT!

the republican party gets way more wealthy people money.

that is a fucking fact.

Not all wealthy people are evil, some side with the people and the constitution

Gee, TM...maybe you could take a crack at explaining why Barry got much more Wall Street money in 2008 than John McCain did? I thought according to you that he was the "little guys" candidate?

Forum List

Back