What do you say to someone who seeks their own enslavement?

You think the company is going to force someone into a union that is trying to bust the company's balls?? Seriously?? That is where you're going with that??

Dude, it was a simple question, you believe the company can decide to restrict contraception but the company cannot decide you need to join their union? Why do you agree with one forced action and not the other?

Contraception is a choice that the individual makes and can be accessed without your employer having to pay for it. Comparing that to being forced to join a union in order to work is ridiculous. I am, however, not surprised that you think it's a valid argument.

Actually, I think we could compare them. But the conservative position for both issues would be the one that doesn't require using force.

I don't think CC wants to honestly address the real issue there though.

You think the company is going to force someone into a union that is trying to bust the company's balls?? Seriously?? That is where you're going with that??

Dude, it was a simple question, you believe the company can decide to restrict contraception but the company cannot decide you need to join their union? Why do you agree with one forced action and not the other?

Contraception is a choice that the individual makes and can be accessed without your employer having to pay for it. Comparing that to being forced to join a union in order to work is ridiculous. I am, however, not surprised that you think it's a valid argument.

It is a typical leftist ploy.... I was not going to let it fly

this last election has shown us the future.

The wealthy are NOW buying our elections due to Citizens United.

They can concoct all sorts of ways to keep legal voters from voting.

They can suppress votes.

And now they can flood elections with lies.

There are those who cheer this.

What do you say to those who cheeer and seek their own enslavement?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, Truthsplatters. You know why Barrett lost? It wasn't the money, it wasn't the ads, it wasn't the phone calls.

It was because BARRETT SUCKED! He was a shitty candidate. You want to keep tossing turds out there and ask for us to vote for them? Think again.

Next time, use recall elections more wisely. You don't like the guy? Tough shit. Wait for the next election cycle.

You don't even live here, why do you care? I do live here, and the state has to foot the bill for this garbage. You know what that means? Taxpayers have to dish out for the recall elections. They're not free. Maybe dimwit dems should cough up the money to pay for it.

Go ahead, keep whining and crying about Barrett getting clobbered. Maybe next time you'll think twice before making yourselves look like complete and utter fools.

Forum List

Back