What do you say to someone who seeks their own enslavement?

The republicans are the party of the wealthy.

the democratic party is the party of the people

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czrj4yJm6z0]The Galloping Gourmet - Beer and Rump Pot Roast - YouTube[/ame]

The next thing clueless libs will be claiming is that Obama wasnt bought by Wall Street............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fffYQJG0-Cc&feature=relmfu]The Galloping Gourmet - Bacon Fish Rolls - YouTube[/ame]

The right is now the party of the wealthy.

That is who holds the purse strings of the republican party.

wow are you brainless

The 50 Richest Members of Congress — 112th : Roll Call
Check out that top 10. ALOT of democrats there. Lets toss in Gates, Zuckerburg, Buffet, I can keep going on rich ass democrats.

But you're one of those people that belives that big business is directly opposed to big government aren't ya?

a few wealthy people agree with you, most Americans dont.

I think the majority of voters in Wisconsin agreed with me too. :) And TM really, it's not "pooling your money", if someone has stolen that money out of your paycheck before you get it. Take a look in Wisconsin at what happens when people are able to voluntarily ( i.e. not compelled or forced ) join the union or not. :lol:
Ya gotta love a little freedom.
What Happens When Government Stops Collecting Union Dues? - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

no one forces you to join a union

Bless your heart, this loss has really unhinged you. Tell me, until Scott Walker, could you have been a public school teacher in Wisconsin without having union dues taken from your paycheck?

The right is now the party of the wealthy.

That is who holds the purse strings of the republican party.

wow are you brainless

The 50 Richest Members of Congress — 112th : Roll Call
Check out that top 10. ALOT of democrats there. Lets toss in Gates, Zuckerburg, Buffet, I can keep going on rich ass democrats.

But you're one of those people that belives that big business is directly opposed to big government aren't ya?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dear idiot,

those guys are not the masters of the republican party

The constitution of the United States is a document that LIMITS government. It ensures that the rights of the people are not infringed upon by some faceless, heartless group of people who think they know better than the people themselves.

You know, kind of like the government that you so lovingly support...

No the main reason they designed the government was NOT to limit it.

The main reason they designed the government was to empower people.

Your ignorance about the reasons our government was originally designed the way it was...is almost breathtaking , TM. The Founding Fathers went out of their way to limit government. They set up a system of checks and balances whose only purpose is to limit the power of the Federal Government.

I think the majority of voters in Wisconsin agreed with me too. :) And TM really, it's not "pooling your money", if someone has stolen that money out of your paycheck before you get it. Take a look in Wisconsin at what happens when people are able to voluntarily ( i.e. not compelled or forced ) join the union or not. :lol:
Ya gotta love a little freedom.
What Happens When Government Stops Collecting Union Dues? - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

no one forces you to join a union

Bless your heart, this loss has really unhinged you. Tell me, until Scott Walker, could you have been a public school teacher in Wisconsin without having union dues taken from your paycheck?

what were teachers paid BEFORE unions?

Please please right wing people tell me why you think these wealthy masters will be better to you than the democracy our founders planned?

Again, bitch, our founders did not plan a democracy, they planned a constitutional republic

And there are no wealthy masters, as the ones donating HAVE NO GOVERNMENTAL POWER

And are you saying that the general populace is powerless to TV ads, radio ads, lawn signs, fliers, etc?? Sounds like you don't have much faith in people to make decisions in whatever way they choose

Look I sent my $25.00 to Walker's campaign and I know many others that sent something...........so us little guys helped the other side.

TruthMatters, your guy lost, the Unions lost, you lost and the Dems lost. Just understand it's gonna happen again, how are you gonna deal with it??

Too bad your party and public sector unions are dying. :eek:

Why is it you think that wealthy people are better than the average joe?

Why do you and others on the Left think they are inherently Worse than the Average Joe?

I dont.

But I dont think they are better.

I do think some are evil and that is how they got wealthy.[/QUOTE]

That would apply to the rich on the right AND the left....
You do know there are MANY rich lefties out there,,, don't you??
Look at your president...he's getting LOTS of money from all those rich celebrities.
But i suppose that's completely different?

The introduction of this new principle of representative democracy has rendered useless almost everything written before on the structure of government; Thomas Jefferson

The constitution of the United States is a document that LIMITS government. It ensures that the rights of the people are not infringed upon by some faceless, heartless group of people who think they know better than the people themselves.

You know, kind of like the government that you so lovingly support...

No the main reason they designed the government was NOT to limit it.

The main reason they designed the government was to empower people.

Your ignorance about the reasons our government was originally designed the way it was...is almost breathtaking , TM. The Founding Fathers went out of their way to limit government. They set up a system of checks and balances whose only purpose is to limit the power of the Federal Government.

Bingo

Forum List

Back