What do you say to someone who seeks their own enslavement?

poor people make up the party and give it its power through donations.

The republican party gets much more of its money from the wealthy
REally so that's why Obama is going to hollywood, to get those poor people donations? Do you realize how stupid you sound. You say the wealthy run the Republican Party, but dont control the Democrats?
Poor people make up the republican part too. Liberals love to rail on the tea party people and the rednecks in the republican party as well.

Stop reading talking points and maybe say your arguement out loud and you'll see how stupid it sounds.

DEAR FUCKING IDIOT!

the republican party gets way more wealthy people money.

that is a fucking fact.

Not all wealthy people are evil, some side with the people and the constitution

GOP + money = evil

Dem + money = good

thanks for boiling it down for me, TM... :)

Bless your heart, this loss has really unhinged you. Tell me, until Scott Walker, could you have been a public school teacher in Wisconsin without having union dues taken from your paycheck?

what were teachers paid BEFORE unions?

I don't know.. Why don't you look it up and tell me as soon as you answer my question. If people aren't forced to join unions, could you have been a public school teacher in Wisconsin without having money conscripted from your pay?

Come on TM.. I KNOW you can do this. It's a simple question requiring a simple answer. :eusa_whistle: ( hint.. two letters.. )

does it matter to you guys that the only reason walker survived this was Huge piles of money from a few uber rich fucks?

what were teachers paid BEFORE unions?

I don't know.. Why don't you look it up and tell me as soon as you answer my question. If people aren't forced to join unions, could you have been a public school teacher in Wisconsin without having money conscripted from your pay?

Come on TM.. I KNOW you can do this. It's a simple question requiring a simple answer. :eusa_whistle: ( hint.. two letters.. )

why should I answer you , you didnt answer me

Sounds like the founders real intention was to have social "justice" and equality of outcomes for all...........................lol

does it matter to you guys that the only reason walker survived this was Huge piles of money from a few uber rich fucks?

Walker survived this because PEOPLE went out and voted for what they knew to be right. Good lord but democrats have poor opinions of voters. It's like this TM. You tell us over and over what good policies Obama has and yet, we're not stupid enough to believe you. Advertising is like that too. No matter how many lying ads hit the airwaves, doesn't mean people will believe them.

yeah that's right. Do you listen to yourself? He survied because people like the job he's doing. Hence the people that voted for him before, voted for him again. It's not that difficult. The rich folks just countered the rich union officials attacking him?

So what about his law do you not like Truth?

why should I answer you , you didnt answer me

I asked first.

I'm going to post this again in case TM missed it.

The US Constitution

Article IV

Section 4 - Republican government

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Last edited:
Translation: Our side couldn't get our big donors to chip in because they saw a loser right from the gitgo and all those "little guys" who supposedly are our main contributors are out of work and broke!

Pity!!

They designed the government to empower the people.

That was the intent.

the checks and balences were put in there to keep any smaller group of people from subverting that power.

Guess what a few wealthy fucks did in Wis.?

So wait, Walker won by the same margin as in 2010 and yet wealthy people hijacked this election. Do you really know how stupid you sound? Unions poured tens of millions of dollars in this election from "poor" people who didnt even want the recall to begin with. explain that dipshit.

the wealthy poured in most of the money in that election.

the left was outspent by a 10 to 1 ratio

where did you get that number? Evern crazies like Maddow are saying 7 to 1. And if you add in union money it was close to even. So where do you get these figures from?

the democrats get most of their money from the little guys.

You get most of your money from the wealthy.

What a load of horseshit.

I suppose Wall St., loads of Banks and wealthy Dems didn't contribute to Barry in 2008??

They are all contributing to Barry as we speak.

BTW all those righty groups that you talk about have donors. Little people just like me and you.

yep... that's the only reason Walker won...

the people of Wisconsin are dumb as a box of rocks...

we should probably petition the federal government to revoke Wisconsin's statehood before the next presidential election...

Last edited:
the democrats get most of their money from the little guys.

You get most of your money from the wealthy.

What a load of horseshit.

I suppose Wall St., loads of Banks and wealthy Dems didn't contribute to Barry in 2008??

They are all contributing to Barry as we speak.

BTW all those righty groups that you talk about have donors. Little people just like me and you.
Soros is worker class, didn't you know?

Dear fucking Idiot,

Jefferson and me disagree with your attempt to redefine words in the dictionary for your politcal hackerys sake

Section 4 - Republican government

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

"My most earnest wish is to see the republican element of popular control pushed to the maximum of its practicable exercise." Thomas Jefferson

Forum List

Back