Election Integrity

1713640208120.png

That the election should have never been certified. Fulton county was a disaster, and the SOS knew it. That has been proven.
You keep saying it was PROVEN. Doesn't mean SHIT.

Show us with Court Documents exactly what was PROVEN.

This is a good thing. I cannot see why it would bother anyone. Am I correct? I wonder how many will just get the run around by election officials. They need to know their rights.

RNC Seeks to Deploy 100,000 Election Integrity Workers Ahead of 2024 Elections​

“The Democrat tricks from 2020 won’t work this time,” RNC Chief Counsel Charlie Spies said in a release. “In 2024, we’re going to beat the Democrats at their own game, and the RNC legal team will be working tirelessly to ensure that elections officials follow the rules in administering elections.”

Quick question. What if the Democrats still win?

Honestly, that should be impossible.

With Abortion and Trump already under water on approval?

Trump’s approval is at 41%. I know Biden is just as bad. But then it becomes issues. And Trump has already screwed himself on too many of those.

So I think it will be close again, and it could go either way. Honestly, it really is too close to call.

Polling also shows Democrats increasing their party desirability.

But again, too close to call.

That is if you deal with numbers instead of feelings. It could go either way. I know that you can’t imagine that many people liking Biden. And I will tell you they don’t. The question is do that many people dislike Trump. And from exit polling in 2020, nearly half the Biden voters, said that dislike of Trump was their primary motivation. Seriously, it was like 40%.

Trump’s approval is at 41%. I know Biden is just as bad. But then it becomes issues. And Trump has already screwed himself on too many of those.

So I think it will be close again, and it could go either way. Honestly, it really is too close to call.

That is if you deal with numbers instead of feelings. It could go either way. I know that you can’t imagine that many people liking Biden. And I will tell you they don’t. The question is do that many people dislike Trump. And from exit polling in 2020, nearly half the Biden voters, said that dislike of Trump was their primary motivation. Seriously, it was like 40%.
The border and the economy will decide the election. It is all hype. Abortion is now a state's concern.

How? HOW? HOW?

BLM for all its faults was not trying t overthrow the US government.

GEEZ!
That is ridiculous. Our system of government was never in danger from a protest. Even a violent one. We are a superpower numb nuts.

The border and the economy will decide the election. It is all hype. Abortion is now a state's concern.

Except that Republicans want a National ban and Trump has said he would sign it.

The two issues you mention are going to vote for Trump anyway. That is 36% of the people. They would vote Republican if Satan was the candidate. The hard part is getting the Moderates. The 15% that you need to get over the top to victory.

You need voter ID in the UK too. This came in on 4th May 2023 and there's a list of acceptable ID to take. Anyone who doesn't have the relevant/suitable ID, can simply apply for a certificate -

Not everything is lost in Eurabia then.....good to hear.

Except that Republicans want a National ban and Trump has said he would sign it.

The two issues you mention are going to vote for Trump anyway. That is 36% of the people. They would vote Republican if Satan was the candidate. The hard part is getting the Moderates. The 15% that you need to get over the top to victory.
Biden did not do one thing to improve anyone's life. Downhill and dangerous. The Middle class is fed up. And how can anyone vote for a braindead pervert anyway?

Biden did not do one thing to improve anyone's life. Downhill and dangerous. The Middle class is fed up. And how can anyone vote for a braindead pervert anyway?

Again. You are going with feelings and not numbers. That is why you continue to lose.

Again. You are going with feelings and not numbers. That is why you continue to lose.
They are not feelings. They are open borders and rampant crime and the money citizens desperately need is going toward wars. That is what is going on along with censorship. They are fucking with our children What kind of future does this direction have to offer anyone?

I would say Americans have two choices, an expensive time under Biden, or a better off financial time under Trump.

Forum List

Back